It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Galloway: Israel is a Terrorist State

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Another Day in the Empire

Note how the techies at Murdoch’s Sky News potted down the volume on Galloway, as he made too much sense and was cleaning the anchor’s clock, and then brought up the volume of b-roll footage to drown him out. You’d think, by now, the corporate media would steer clear of Galloway, as he consisently tells the truth, a forbidden fruit in the fraudulent “war on terror,” that is to say state-sponsored terrorism against Arabs and Muslims resisting the murderous aggression of Israel and the United States.

(Link to the Video, if the first one does not work)

Yet another Excellent speech by mister Galloway.

One Word:

RESPECT!

[edit on 8/8/06 by Souljah]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I noticed they lowered his volume so that lady could try to cover him over. That was excellent.

Pie

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
I noticed they lowered his volume so that lady could try to cover him over. That was excellent.

Yeah that was really pathetic!

There is no other way of shutting him down!

That poor woman in the studio...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Yeah that was really pathetic!

There is no other way of shutting him down!

That poor woman in the studio...

I really hope that people like him set an example for other politicians to forget about the PAC money and just speak the truth about whats being done, like this man has. He definitely has cojones and I bet he has about 1million death threats in his email after today since this video has gotten around the net.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ive got a lot of time for George Galloway must take a lot of guts to say what he says. Its a shame we dont have a pm like him here in the uk.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Man, that reporter got her behind handed to her.
Sky did too XD.

Fun thing is how they try to put words in his mouth and try to confuse him and he goes:

What a proposterous way to introduce an item and what a proposterous first question.

and a gem like:

Your old enough to know better.

If I'm not mistaken, they tried to do the same thing when he was on tele in the US and had to go withness in front of commision.

People persistently try to confuse him or put words in his mouth and fail so miserably.

Also trying to twist his words which works equaly bad.

In the end they try to spin it asif he doesn't care about an Israeli family crying over the death of their son, and he counters that so rightiously, that the media doesn't care about the palestinian and lebanees deaths as much as the Israeli ones, eventhough the casualties and deaths on their sides are 30x higher then on Israeli side.

In the media, everyone knows the history, name and many details about nearly all Israeli causalties.

Noone cares or knows about the lebanees or palestinian casualties though. Maybe thats because there are so many of them it becomes hard to remember them all.

[edit on 8/8/06 by thematrix]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Pathetic indeed, this was just brilliant, a delight to see after all the mind-numbing broadcastst of CNN and Faux I am subjected to right now (all I have to view right now, mostly for entertainment purposes see ?
)

I wanted to stand and applaud after viewing this!

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Mr. Galloway gain my respect when he stood up in congress and told them off.

What we have in our nation is a whole bunch of sold outs to the highest bidder that unfortunately is not the American people.

This man is dangerous to some and he will have to watch his back because I bet many wants him quiet.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm afraid there's nothing Galloway can say that'll make me respect him more than he deserves - he's an evil, egotistical, hater of all things British

If you ask me, the only reason he doesn't like Israel is because they're not firing missiles at London ....

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
I'm afraid there's nothing Galloway can say that'll make me respect him more than he deserves - he's an evil, egotistical, hater of all things British

I always wonder how British people feels when it comes to Blair and Bush, it seems to me that whenever Bush tell Blair to jump Blair say how high.

Doesn't Blair can make decisions on his own without having to consult with Bush first.

I wonder.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
i respect what he's got to say, atleast he is showing another side to what the media is telling us.

the day after this interview he got bashed and called "sick" for making "fun" of the israeli deaths in the paper "the sun" which is is owned by rupert murdoch of course...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

thank god you dont speak for the rest of us

atleast he has the guts to speak his mind, say what needs to be said even if it means making leaders of other countries unhappy aka bush and so forth.

whats wrong with britain?
simple politions care more about what happens 3000 miles away then that in our own country

we need more politions who can speak their mind and not care about what other leaders mean

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

thank god you dont speak for the rest of us

atleast he has the guts to speak his mind, say what needs to be said even if it means making leaders of other countries unhappy aka bush and so forth.

I have no problem with the man speaking his mind. Hell, I do all the time (and have frequently spoken out against Israel, both on ATS and elsewhere, though obvioulsy not being a minor TV celebrity means I don't get mentioned by the media
) I just can't stand Galloway and his entire arrogant attitude towards the rest of the human race. Just because he thinks he's always right and everyone who disagrees is wrong, doesn't actually make it so.

As for the question about how us Britons feel about Blair's subservience to Bush - well, there's some of us often wonder what the world might be like today had Thatcher been our PM now, instead of the Blair - whom few seem to have much respect for these days (and some of us never did)

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I said it in another thread and I'll say it again.

I loved it when Mr. Galloway put Ann the Anchorwoman to her rightfull place:

with the rest of intelectuall prostitutes.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
July 12 may well become the day WW3 began.

Galloway always seems to blame Israel. He condemns the Jews on every turn.

I bet, he thinks. like Mel Gibson. that Jews are responsible of every war in the world.

Now, a top British newspaper, The Guardian, alledges that Hezbollah did not start the current war.

It was Israel who wanted war with Lebanon:

www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 8-8-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
George Galloway is an embarrassment to the human race. What a pity his mother or father didn't drown him the day he was born.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I am not familiar with this individual however I'm certain he belongs with the rest of the nut jobs. Israel is destroying terrorism, and like the USA they also have to fight against the jihadists that wish to end the glory of western civilization. Bless President Bush! And bless Israel.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Yes, Israel is a terrorist state, and people who defend themselves from home intruders are criminals.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
laiguana, are you a troll? Because you seems so.
If you're true, then you're misinformed.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
laiguana, are you a troll? Because you seems so.
If you're true, then you're misinformed.

And this adds what to the discussion?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join