It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Presidents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
KingSolomon, thankyou.
But isn't there a pray for lucifer in the freemason bible book thingy??(sorry cannot remember what the book is called)

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
KingSolomon, thankyou.
But isn't there a pray for lucifer in the freemason bible book thingy??(sorry cannot remember what the book is called)

No, you may be thinking of this though:

masonicinfo.com...

Like I said, check out the book "A Pilgrims Path/Freemasonry and the Religious Right"

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:31 AM
link   
"Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"

ahh that what i was on about

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Solomon.
You still serve for a greater purpose and you always seek the light.

You are one though you may not know it.

Fellow Brethren.
LUX E TENEBRIS

FIAT LUX

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   

"Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"

ahh that what i was on about

I have given you the places to look for the truth about that quote, where it comes from and what Albert Pike truely meant by it. Can you, with an unbiased opinion, look and find that truth?
Let me give you a hint: Find the origin of the name Lucifer in relation to the Bible (King James version).

[Edited on 7-11-2003 by KingSolomon]

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   

...i thought catholics couldn't be a freemason???

There have always been Catholics that were freemasons. They were just going against the Papal Bulls of the Popes. They tended to be very secretive of their membership though

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
KingSolomon,

you may be a good man and you may have beliefs that purportedly go against what I claimed but do not tell me that you seriously consider what you read or the implications of the rituals you engage in.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
THENEO,

Each man receives from what he reads and the rituals that he encounters only that which he believes will make him a better man. Do you believe EVERYTHING that you have read in the Bible? Old AND New Testament? Do you follow that book to the letter of the law? Think about it

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
KingSolomon. Admit your lies as you are not a Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret(32 Degree).

If you are and possess the hidden mystery then I doubt you could last one minute on this website without accepting the wrath.

You are a liar...expose yourself .

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
XXXXXXXXX. Admit your lies as you are not a Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret(32 Degree).

If you are and possess the hidden mystery then I doubt you could last one minute on this website without accepting the wrath.

Random response to an accusation not hurled at me...

Sounds like the kind of thing one founding father would have said to another just before the drafting of the US Constitution.

So mote it be.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Masked Avatar

There are two views admist the ranks.
constant bickering and different operandi.
The plan remains the same but the path is
but two approaches.
Learn this and you will have uncovered some
truths to history.

Solomon is a liar. Noone at that level is permitted
to such postings and especially on this website.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
"What is superior is as that which is inferior, and what is below is as that which is above, to form the marvels
of unity"

33rd Degree Albert Pike.

Again KingSolomon. You are a liar. Do not claim to be a sublime prince and then teach dogma.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
KingSolomon. Admit your lies as you are not a Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret(32 Degree).

Sorry Eplurb, AASR Valley of San Bernardino, Orient of California. What exactly are you so upset about anyway
Do you think that I am going to prove my membership by letting slip one of the secrets? I did not so receive it, neither will I so impart it.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You can add Francois MITTERAND.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
If a Catholic is found out, being a Mason, they are immediately excommunicated from the Church.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall
If a Catholic is found out, being a Mason, they are immediately excommunicated from the Church.

Untrue statement.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:49 AM
link   
There aren't as many secrets in freemasonry than most would think. And there is no law that says a freemason cannot tell another person that he is a member. In fact, here in the UK, we had an occasion called Freemasonry In The Community, where we opened our lodges to the general public and held open days to explain what we do.
The concept that freemasonry is secret dates back to the days when masons were persecuted and executed. Freemasonry has been a pretty convenient whipping boy and scapegoat for anyone with a hate agenda. And we're not talking ancient history here either - Hitler gassed freemasons and some countries in the East still persecute them.

If you really want to understand freemasonry, read everything - not just the anti freemasonry literature - which to be quite frank, 99% of is complete and utter fabrication. Then go to a lodge and ask there. You don't even have to join for information as most freemasons will gladly tell you what it is about.

Like most subjects, freemasonry falls victim to ignorance. And ignorance can sometimes breed hatred. Nowadays in our Western societies and with freemasonry being a lot more open and accessible, there is no excuse for this ignorance.

By the way. The one thing that really gets my goat about the conspiracy theorist is the often repeated claim that a freemason doesn't know what he has got himself into and that he is serving a higher, darker purpose. This is a very insulting claim and totally without basis. Most freemasons tend to be people who actively look for answers (this board has a few members) and to imply that they are ignorant is groundless banality.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall

I don't know about that, however it's rather humorous because the catholic church has many sub cults below it such as the Jesuits/KKK/Masons to name a only a few. All denying one another. It's like an oxymoron thing, they create them then deny them at the same time. I've also heard there are more than 33 degrees within Masonry. I wonder what deep dark secrets they're hiding there
Not to mention Black Dianetics created by ron hubbard who is consequently also involved in Masonry. I think Arnold Swartzenegger goes to that church like over half of Hollywood do "forgive me i've forgotten the name of it" too early in the morning i guess.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   
hello all. Howdy Neo

A cool topic

I think that most people think that it is a difficult thing to become a freemason. and that explains why they believe/dont believe if kingsolomon says he is a mason.
My younger brother became a freemason at the age of 18, my best freind became a mason at the age of 28, and now less than 1 year has passed and he is a master mason.
There is no secrets in my opinion, the secrets that there was there are all out already,
Oh and kingsolomon: i thought that albert pike was a "heretic" more or less to freemasonry; i mean he wrote some whacky stuff; even when he was supposed to believe in one god, he was writting about hindu gods.

Also, The author of this thread may have forgot to mention that all but 4 of the signers of the declaration of independence were known freemasons, of the other 4 it is uncertain.

Freemasonry Is neither a good or bad thing of itself i think, but it is very fast dying out

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar
...Oh and kingsolomon: i thought that albert pike was a "heretic" more or less to freemasonry; i mean he wrote some whacky stuff; even when he was supposed to believe in one god, he was writting about hindu gods...

Albert Pike's book "Morals and Dogmas" was a philisophical work and represents the opinions of Pike. More can be read about it here:

masonicinfo.com...

A more complete book, and the one that is now given to new members of the Scottish Rite is called "A Bridge to Light" by Rex R Hutchens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join