It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - The Future of Mankind - by M.Tsarion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
google video

Michael Tsarion gives a lecture in LA in 2006. Never heard of him before this week, but I like this guy.

It's 3 hrs and 24 minutes and to me, worth every minute of it. The first five minutes even gathered my attention. Conspiracy, aliens, history, everything basically is discussed.

Did you know the word govern means control? While mente' stands for the mind.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Quote: worth every minute of it.

To be fair after considerable thinking, I believe I have to say that while he brings up alot of good food for thought, I must take responsiblity since I posted it in saying that he does mix alot of good truth but with some lies. 95% truth with 5% lies can totally mess up your final destination. Keep in mind to take what any filter might say about truth with a grain of salt. The glory does not belong to the self. I take responsibility and apologize for my seemingly full endorsement of Mr. Tsarion. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Did a search for this topic as I just discovered these videos. Absolutely essential learning.

People are so hung up on David Icke and reptillian this and that ; they completely ignore all of David's valid points:

Tsarion presents the same essential information without giving people an excuse to hee and haw about it.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Great post I posted simular but the same video clip here ( www.abovetopsecret.com...) , but yeah its mind blowing , and I really hope everyone gets to see this. It talks about plutos influence to us about 20 minutes into the video a must see video. Since you have posted it before me, I really do not care I want everyone to see it.

[edit on 1/2/2008 by zman]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
BE CAREFUL THERES LOTS OF TSARION BASHERS ON ATS. I have seen a two part video that some bashers posted a link to about Tsarion being apart of the rosicrusion or however its spelled. Lots of things to take into consideration. I do believe in some of what he says. Remeber since most of us are in the Hustle of life. Lots of us dont have time to goto old libraries and do proper research on all the facts. Although in another thread someone does post a valid link to the mahabatra. Where Micheal Tsarions quote is off base. But all in all his information is from older books from other people of similar opinions. Nothings is super concrete when you go back to books on speculation and storys. But if you believe in something in your heart you dont need anyone to tell you what you believe cause you already believe it.

Micheal Tsarion has lots of information out there audio shows and dvds which i have alot of. He does tell people in alot of his radio shows to do there own research and confirm for themselfves what he is saying. This is my defense for him cause he says do your own reseach confirm what im saying for yourself.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
What a fascinating video!
Just fascinating.
I’d urge anyone who hasn’t seen this video to watch it.
IMO it’s worth every moment spent.
Definitely I’ve got to listen to it again - research it out, etc.

peace

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
People will complain this is a three hour video.

So put down your remote for three or four nights and give up Cops, Dancing With The Stars, The Reality Shows or whatever else junk you're watching.

Stop yaking on your cell, playing with your ipod or Game Station for just a hour here and a hour there:

Wake up and take the red pill or you will have no body else to blame for your enslavement and that of your children but you.

Summary of video below:

The people hire the politicians so that the people can:
* obtain security without managing it.
* obtain action without thinking about it.
* inflict theft, injury, and death upon others without having to contemplate either life or death.
* avoid responsibility for their own intentions.
* obtain the benefits of reality and science without exerting themselves in the discipline of facing or learning either of these things.
They give the politicians the power to create and manage a war machine to:
* provide for the survival of the nation/womb.
* prevent encroachment of anything upon the nation/womb.
* destroy the enemy who threatens the nation/womb.
* destroy those citizens of their own country who do not conform for the sake of stability of the nation/womb.

Politicians hold many quasi-military jobs, the lowest being the police which are soldiers, the attorneys and C.P.A.s next who are spies and saboteurs (licensed), and the judges who shout orders and run the closed union military shop for whatever the market will bear. The generals are industrialists. The presidential" level of commander-in-chief is shared by the international bankers. The people know that they have created this farce and financed it with their own taxes (consent), but they would rather knuckle under than be the hypocrite. Thus, a nation becomes divided into two very distinct parts, a docile sub-nation [great silent majority] and a political sub-nation. The political sub-nation remains attached to the docile sub-nation, tolerates it, and leaches its substance until it grows strong enough to detach itself and then devour its parent.

I was introduced to Michael Tsarion by getting his book, Slave Species of God...................got to about page 25 (had to put it down, head started hurting, grey matter was being made to really work over time)............middle son grabbed the book to "borrow it".........the son that can hear any music and pick up almost any instrument and play the music back, can take scraps from a dozen computers and make a new computer, that son. Anyway, he's still reading it and isn't to keen on giving it back, stating he would gladly call this a early birthday gift.

He explains about Neocons (which there are many I feel here on ATS).

Pay close attention to 7:00 onward. He describes (accurately I've researched the lineage charts) of how the Bushes are related to all the monarchies that have ruled our planet.

The summary above says it all.

Just bringing more information to the table...............take it or leave it.

But if you choose to remain asleep than do not blame the harvesting machines (or whatever) when they pick you off because you all will have nobody else to blame but yourselves.
edit on 21-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This was pretty ok, i enjoyed age of manipulation as well

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Normally I completely skip threads that solely consist of a video, because watching a video usually takes much more time than just reading the same ideas in text. (I know, I know, it's likely I've missed some valuable information because of this shortcoming of mine). But for some reason, in this case, I felt impelled to pause Doc Martin (the show I was watching in the background) and play this video.

And coming from someone that doesn't like 'wasting time' on videos (especially one that's over 3 hours long) it means something when I say that this video was definitely worth viewing. A lot of the information I was already familiar with, but it was good to have it all presented in one place.

The video as a whole was great, but I have a lot of little nit-picky things about some of the content. I mean, he presented his ideas as though he was doing a high school class assignment. ...the goofy stock pictures on some of the slides, the quotes (although awesome - I had to write down a few of them they were so compelling - they were occasionally presented out of context), the presumption of facts, and even the deliberate lack of research.

Like, when he was discussing the power of the media over the masses... how people believe that if it's not in the media, it didn't happen, and if it is in the media it did happen. His example for something that was in the media that definitely didn't happen was the moon landing - which I have to disagree with. I just find it funny how he whips that out as fact and then doesn't go into any further detail.

Then, at the end, when he was discussing the Holy Spirit. He says, "No one knows really what the Holy Spirit is, or what it entails...." which, to me, is just him saying, I didn't do my research on this, so I don't know what it is. I mean, he could have at least looked up what Catholicism teaches the Holy Spirit to be, instead of just assuming "no one knows what it is". (As a side - The Holy Spirit is the manifestation/personification (for lack of a better term) of the love between the Father and the Son in the Trinity).

But yeah, off the top of my head, those were the two major hiccups.

Oh yes, and his consistent reference to his DVD's (ah the self-promotion). And what on earth was that whole shpeel at the beginning about how we pay hundreds of dollars to opticians to help us see clearly, but we don't pay any money to our "teachers" who help our mind see clearly? *wink wink* Him *wink wink*.
I couldn't help but chuckle, cuz it was totally a shameless plug to how he's not being paid enough to enlighten us. Haha.

But yes, despite my criticisms above... it really was worth the three and a half hours. Even though I didn't agree with some of the details, most of the things he presented were correct and made a lot of sense. And despite the mediocre presentation - the information therein contained things that people NEED to know about.

So yes, overall

top topics

join