It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy: Israeli Chemical Assassination Attempt Targeting PM Haniyeh, Just Like Pres. Arafat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I post it anyway.

Israel accused of trying to assassinate Palestinian Prime Minister Haniyeh

Deputy Prime Minister Nasseruddin El-Sha'er accused Israel of trying to assassinate Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh and himself with a poisonous letter sent to him by mail in the Prime Ministry in Ramallah on Monday.

6 Ministry employees were poisoned when they inhaled poisonous material in a letter which was in the office of prime minister. They were all sent to the government hospital in Ramallah and their condition is said to be critical.

Another assassination attempt on the democratically elected PM of palestine after another ass. attempt by bombing his office.

i must remind you that the former pres. Arafat died (read was killed) after he became sick with an unknown illness, very likely poisoned.

Conspiracy Theories Persist on Arafat's Death

Now it all makes sense?

Israel tried to assassinate Hanyeh the same way they assassinated Arafat, so that it looked as if he died of natural causes.

Is this a Conspiracy?

Keep It Real

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This hasn't got much attention, since everyone is focusing on lebanon and the conflict there. Seems Palestine has disappeared off the radar.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did try to assasinate him. Isn't he part of Hammas?

new topics

join