It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY entire ufo collection of photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
this is my entire ufo collection of photos from australia when i say ufo i dont mean little green beigns driving saucers i mean things i cant indentify im pretty sure 90percent of these pics are ifos any one who thinks they are photoshoped please dont waste your time here if you want to prove there fake go ahead
enjoy

i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The majority of those are pretty indistinct , and the one marked flyingcow i don't see anything at all ...... it's not meant to be that piece of shrubbery at the bottom is it ?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
They certainly are unidentifiable as most look like blobs. It's difficult to tell if they are flying but if they are i guess it fits the label of an unidentified flying object. Did you take these photos yourself?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
people need to get super highres cameras and start photographing from the start again.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
No offence but those are some of the worst UFO pics I’ve ever seen.

You must see these things fairly often to catch so many of them. Why don’t you try and get better shots of them, you know “Quality not Quantity”

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Basically what you're seeing here is a cropped section of the entire photo. I've seen most of these that he has posted in the non cropped version, and the photos are huge... He's doing you guys a favor. I'm sure they're still around, look for them.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon
Basically what you're seeing here is a cropped section of the entire photo. I've seen most of these that he has posted in the non cropped version, and the photos are huge... He's doing you guys a favor. I'm sure they're still around, look for them.

No offence to the poster but those "UFO Photos" are absolutely attrocious..Zooming them to 200% and posting them on this site as mere blotches is doing nobody any favours, they're a complete disaster..He could have at least posted both the original and the zoomed version of each photo..

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metal Meltdown

Originally posted by Ecidemon

No offence to the poster but those "UFO Photos" are absolutely attrocious..Zooming them to 200% and posting them on this site as mere blotches is doing nobody any favours, they're a complete disaster..He could have at least posted both the original and the zoomed version of each photo..

SMO man,
LOL

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stevo_Devo
No offence but those are some of the worst UFO pics I’ve ever seen.

You must see these things fairly often to catch so many of them. Why don’t you try and get better shots of them, you know “Quality not Quantity”

lets see your collection mr SMO,better shots what you want it showing windows and aliens dancing in the ships P.O

[edit on 8-8-2006 by CYRAX]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
people need to get super highres cameras and start photographing from the start again.

wheres your hires pics

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
easy there....calm down we don't want you to stroke out now.

yes thank you, the full size shots are much better.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Wow! You've got a great collection Cyrax! I really enjoy viewing them and always looking forward to what you come up with next. You've definitely got a knack for spotting UFOs!

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
photoshopped! haha, im just kidding man , nice pics.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Awesome triangle craft.

He must be at an angle that makes such an uneven light display.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Not the best one but good ones there.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Awesome triangle craft.

He must be at an angle that makes such an uneven light display.

thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
just found out what the flying cow was
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
heres the answere
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
found out when taking pics of cloud formations the object was in it again so i got a ladder to see if i could see it and saw it
it is lights from a soccer field

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well you can't fool all the people all the time.

On getting clear pictures with a tele lens, well thats if you see hovering craft before
taking the photo, use a polaroid lens to reduce the blurr of light around the object.

In an optics class the professor said he requested circular polorized leses for
a class demo. The cost was too much he was told, no he said, its only clear plastic
microscope slides.

The light disc is a vortex of lightning current, I know I heard that before, but the
orthogonal to straight lines, of mag fields, from a center is a circle of current.
So a bunch of circular flow is a vortex. Looks like a cone shape takes place as well.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
cyrax ufo photos
www.megaupload.com...

A collection of photos in directories the date of posting.

It might be all of them and its good for 25 downloads.

top topics

join