It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Order of Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Is there any ritual records or artifacts around from this old order? My apologies if this is a known item or has been talked about before. I never really payed much attention to this old order until something struck an interest.

Also does anyone know any thing about Skull and Bones stemming from Germany? What School? Building? People? Founder?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The rituals for the first 8 degrees are known. They are described in the writing of the Illuminati. (minerval, minor, EA, FC, MM, Major, Priest, Prince) However the last 2 degrees (Magus and Rex) were never completed and I couldn’t find any part of these rituals. Like other Masonic-like groups they had jewelry made, so you’re sure to find some artifacts.

I’m also curious about Russell’s trip to Germany before founding the S&B. Who or what did he meet there? From the little we know about the skulls’ rituals, there isn’t anything Masonic about it, so he’d have to use another source for his rituals.

I hope someone on here knows more about the Knights of Eulogia.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Yeah if any of the ritual on the so called hidden videos are real its kind of silly. It seems there is no real value of lesson. Than again they dress as Juan Valdez and sambo. heh

I think I have met more masons with mystical sense if the case stated above is true. I think in masonry more emphasis and yerning is there for the craft however.

join