It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hate This

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ok let me tell you my situation. In the years past I bought a ton of C.D's trying not to get arrested by the FBI for "steeling" music online (never once did I use Napster or Kazza).I must have bought at least 200 C.D's.So last year I bought a PSP,Thinking that I could put the C.D's on the 4 mb memory stick I bought.I spent about 4 hours ripping the C.D's on to my media player.
When I'm finally done I decided to transfer them.

Here's my problem:
The PSP does not allow protected WMA media to play on it.

All my work in vein

So now I am furiouse that I didn't use Napster to down load songs over the past 4 years.I thought that the good were rewarded but apperentley the PSP doesn't think so!
:bash:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Life not easy. Imagine the time making an account to post in ats and see a forum full of racist moderators.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I highly doubt the FBI is mainly concerned with the average joe downloading a few songs off of some program. Limewire does the trick, and so far I haven't had any knocks at my door.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Have you tried to convert the media to another format?

Here is a whole page of converts to do just that.
www.google.com...

"The PSP does not support Windows Media formats or OGG. In fact, it only supports MP3 and ATRAC3/Plus for audio and MPEG4 for video."
www.extremetech.com...

I hope you will be able to find the converter and use your psp happily

PS:The makers/distriubters of limewire are currently being suied,

" 07 August 2006 - The group of music companies has filed suit in the US against LimeWire, a P2P file-sharing software company."
www.pocket-lint.co.uk...

[edit on 8/9/2006 by mrmonsoon]

top topics

join