It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 TRIAL = PLAINTIFFs (Believers) vs DEFENDENTS (non-believers)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Now I do not know how possible this may be, considering we'd need lots of support from the ATS community. I think it would be fun, considering such diversity on the subject, to hold a mock trial of the events surrounding 9/11.

We'd need of course two sides (Believers & Non-Believers). Also we'd need to supply a JURY. Perhaps it could be moderators or impartial people from the ATS community.

We could have both sides present their cases and rebuttles, and have the jury decide what is more logical or probable. In any case, I think it would be a fun way for people to experience all of the facts behind 9/11, also it will give some people a better understanding of why this conspiracy is still around.

Perhaps we can have a verdict by 9/11 '06

Any thoughts?

AAC

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I would love to have a mock "trial" on 9/11, Im all up for the idea. However, which side are the believers, and which are the disbelievers? People who believe the official story? Or people who believe the so called "conspiracy theory"?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
We all know who the believers are. We should U2U them, have them create their spokeman for the debate, then have the rest of the groups U2U them with links, thoughts, arguments, etc... Acting almost like paralegals for the cause.

At the very least we could reveal all the sides from every perspective, all on the same thread for review. I wish others would jump on board because this would probably have to be organized by moderators. I'll cross my fingers.

AAC

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Great Idea AAC...

I would really enjoy watching the proceedings from a "9/11 Trial"
Unfortunately my free time has grown rather short, as of late(work, work, work); so I am unable to partcipate...

But just wanted to say cool idea...

thanks,

Tone

[edit on 10/24/2006 by TONE23]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
Great Idea AAC...

I would really enjoy watching the proceedings from a "9/11 Trial"
Unfortunately my free time has grown rather short, as of late(work, work, work); so I am unable to partcipate...

But just wanted to say cool idea...

thanks,

Tone

[edit on 10/24/2006 by TONE23]

Oh do I wish that we could perform this case.... Hey mods, I'm pretty sure this would bring a lot of attention to ATS if it was done with professionalism... AAC

new topics

top topics

join