It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid Laws

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hey all, feel free to post any state or national laws you feel are not cool.
like for me, heres my "stupid law" :

Wisconsin State Statue
943.06 Molotov cocktails.
943.06(1)
(1) As used in this section, "fire bomb" means a breakable container containing a flammable liquid with a flash point of 150 degrees Fahrenheit or less, having a wick or similar device capable of being ignited, but does not mean a device commercially manufactured primarily for the purpose of illumination.

943.06(2)
(2) Whoever possesses, manufactures, sells, offers for sale, gives or transfers a fire bomb is guilty of a Class H felony.

943.06(3)
(3) This section shall not prohibit the authorized use or possession of any such device by a member of the armed forces or by fire fighters or law enforcement officers.

folio.legis.state.wi.us...[30589]&recordsw ithhits=on&zz=

so a cop/soldier can have one, but i can't even make one on my farm? Dude Wisconsin's #ed up bout things like this.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem
Hey all, feel free to post any state or national laws you feel are not cool.
like for me, heres my "stupid law" :

Wisconsin State Statue
943.06 Molotov cocktails.
943.06(1)
(1) As used in this section, "fire bomb" means a breakable container containing a flammable liquid with a flash point of 150 degrees Fahrenheit or less, having a wick or similar device capable of being ignited, but does not mean a device commercially manufactured primarily for the purpose of illumination.

943.06(2)
(2) Whoever possesses, manufactures, sells, offers for sale, gives or transfers a fire bomb is guilty of a Class H felony.

943.06(3)
(3) This section shall not prohibit the authorized use or possession of any such device by a member of the armed forces or by fire fighters or law enforcement officers.

folio.legis.state.wi.us...[30589]&recordsw ithhits=on&zz=

so a cop/soldier can have one, but i can't even make one on my farm? Dude Wisconsin's #ed up bout things like this.

Just join the army... then you can make all the Molotov Cocktails you want... according to your post

If my one firefighter friend lived in Wisconsin he could use them too

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Now dont get me wrong, but i hate the law, but the part i hate even more is the punishment.

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem
...guilty of a Class H felony.

That ain't no slap on the wrist. You get a smaller punishment for a illegally concealed weapon! :down:

Wisconsin State Statue
941.23 Carrying concealed weapon. Any person except a peace officer who goes armed with a concealed and dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.

join