It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big Isreal gets Nuked today according to the Bible Code thread...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
it pretty much says

A fire like terror

and

In that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Isreal

I noticed this one in 2 other bible code threads but this was the most specific. I dont really have an opinion on the bible codes so if this one doesent come true oh well.

Oh, and nuke is the closest i can gather, for the skeptics since it does say a great shaking, im looking for a 7.0 on the Richter. and lots of fire.

www.exodus2006.com...

[edit on 7-8-2006 by jprophet420]

[edit on 7-8-2006 by jprophet420]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Let's see, they are moving some troops around and I heard that in the last month that over 3000 rockets have fallen on Israel, and that has been the greatest bombardment in the country's history.

'A fire like terror' eh?

'Shaking' could mean many things. A 7.0 on the Richter could be it, but it could mean anything from a social unrest, to the bombshell ultimatum that Israel gave the UN: Either come to an agreement on something, or we will finish the job. (I probably didn't get that right, but anyway)

There are many things that could fits these words. Don't just look for a nuke to solve the problem.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
im sorry i was a bit sarcastic in my first post, pardon my sense of humor. but what i am saying is that i dont expect this to be like so many 'prophecies' that are vague. it reeks of grandeur.

new topics

join