It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddhism, FreeMasonry and Gnosis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatari777
Gnosis, the knowing. buddhism, the understanding.freemasonry, the seeking. all esoteric knowledge based on exoteric belief systems.All understanding is come to as GALAHAD in the grail quest found out at the moment of death.Thus all quests can only be proved individually at the moment of death and the rebirth.This is esoteric knowledge. It does not matter what faith or belief you follow the only path is to death and that is the moment of knowing. Bless all see you in haven

True indeed, in regard to acheiving Liberation during the death process that is.

But don't forget the importance of working with the Divine Mother Kundalini during our physical life-span, working on the death of the egos during the span of our physical life, and sacrificing for this suffering humanity during our physical life(and all from moment to moment).

Some related info:

www.snowlionpub.com...

...Of the three kayas, the Dharmakaya is linked to our mind, Sambhogakaya to our speech, or communicative principle, and the Nirmanakaya to our ordinary body.

The process of the three blendings in brief is as follows.

We experience the clear light of the waking state naturally during climax(which, as pointed out by H.H. The Dalai Lama, Samael Aun Weor and others, does not actually refer to the orgasm; at least not for Initiates that is), and it can also be induced with yogic methods.

Moreover, we naturally experience it at the moment of going to sleep, and at the moment of death. The principle here is that this clear light mind as experienced in each of the three occasions (waking, sleep and death) is the highest experience of our consciousness, and in it we dwell in a mental state of blissful, formless non-duality similar to that of the Dharmakaya wisdom of a buddha.

Thus when we experience the clear light mind in any of these three occasions we should blend it with the Dharmakaya...

...The basic principle underlying these three blendings is that what occurs to us at the time of death also occurs to us in miniature form at the time of going to sleep and can be induced in the waking state by means of the inner heat yogas.

I definitely recommend the first six search-results of the following amazon.com link:

The Six Yogas of Naropa

And also, the following are recommended in relation to Bardo and Dream Yoga Practice:

THE TIBETAN BOOK OF THE DEAD: translated by Gyurme Dorje, edited by Graham Coleman and Thupten Jinpa with commentary by His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Awakening of the Consciousness in the Astral Plane or World of Dreams

Anything by TENZIN WANGYAL RINPOCHE

HEART DROPS OF DHARMAKAYA: Dzogchen Practice of the Bon Tradition

JOURNEY OF THE MIND: Putting the Teachings on the Bardo into Effective Practice: by Khenchen Thrangu Rinpoche

THE DALAI LAMAS ON TANTRA: trans. & intro. by Glenn H. Mullin

NATURAL LIBERATION: Padmasambhava's Teachings on the Six Bardos

In regard to the Holy Grail, King Arthur, the Ashlar/Stone/Peter-Cephas/Foundation:

Glossary

Holy Grail

Both historically, as the famous cup that passed through the hands of Jesus of Nazareth, and symbolically, as the sacred, symbolic vessel of the Mysteries, Master Samael wrote extensively about the Grail. Notable chapters are to be found in The Great Rebellion and The Three Mountains. As a symbol, the cup represents both the woman and her sexual organs, just as the Spear or Lance represents the man or phallus.

The Stone and King Arthur:

The Immaculate Conception

All the principle tools of (Free)Masonry serve in order to work with the stone. Every Master Mason must chisel well his Philosophical Stone. This stone is the sex. We must build the temple of the Eternal One upon the Living Stone (and not build on sand).
– The Perfect Matrimony (p.305)

Masonic lodges were keepers of this knowledge of The Great Arcanum before degenerating into elitist social clubs that lost the meanings of their own symbols and rituals.

The alchemical symbol of the rock is reinforced by Mithra’s demonstration of shooting arrows into a rock in order to bring forth water. This is the same lesson exhibited by the Jewish savior Moses when he strikes a rock with his staff to bring forth water. For it is within the “stone” of Yesod, the sex, that the waters of life are found.

This is the key to the mysterious black stone of the Qa’abah (dedicated to the Arabian Divine Mother Al-Uzza, particularly revered by the tribe to which Mohammed belonged).

This is the secret of the sacred stone from which the sword (of the Kundalini) is drawn by the one true King (Arthur, the Intimate).

This is the meaning of the rock of Delos that floated on water and gave Leto safe haven to birth the divine twins Apollo and Artemis, after nine days of torment from the serpent Python (which was eventually slain by Apollo). It is the meaning of the great stone that Perseus lifted in order to attain his birthright - his father’s sword (of the kundalini) and sandals (symbol of walking the Path of his Inner Father) and eventually the Athenian throne (where he is crowned King, a Maleck, Tiphereth). It is the brilliant blue rock that protects Apache culture hero Child-of-the-Water from his enemies.

Within these symbols it is seen that in addition to uniting in sexual alchemy to engender a physical, yet divine child, the immaculate birth is also a symbol of the Second Birth explained by Jesus to Nicodemus,

Except a man be born of water (of Yesod, the sexual force) and (the fire) of the Holy Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

The Holy Grail

Wagner an Adept:

Seriousness in the Esoteric Work

...We well know that in order to disintegrate the psychic aggregates, we have to direct the Lance against them, and this is taught clearly by Richard Wagner, great Master who is underrated by the know-it-alls of cheap pseudo-occultism. Richard Wagner, with his "Parsifal," gives an extraordinary lesson of Tantric esotericism. His Parsifal represents the Inner Christ or the Christ-Jesus; Parsifal certainly can represent the Adeptus who is not an Exentus yet; however, I would say that he represents the Adeptus-Exentus.

Obviously Parsifal also has his Divine Mother, represented by Herzeleide...

Amfortas, the King of the Grail, had a wound in his side, a terrible injury which sheds blood and water; his disciples always wash it in a nearby lake but his wound does not heal...

One day, the King of the Grail, in the presence of Kundri (a kind of Magdalene), fell in her sensual arms. While falling in her arms, Klingsor snatches the Lance away from him and with it he wounds the King Amfortas

Dante Alighieri on the Lance and Holy Grail:

Klipoth 9: Neptune

...Of course, whether we like it or not, in the beginning we need Judas. Because in the beginning we start practicing with desire, but with the help of the forces of Neptune, which are the forces of our own particular Monad, we transmute this desire into willpower. This willpower is precisely the Kundalini which rises in the spinal column. Unfortunately we have to realise that sooner or later Judas will betray us. In the path of the Self-realisation we have to reach the point of transmuting the sexual energy without desire if we want to advance more in the path, and if Judas is alive in each one of us then it is not possible, because Judas is the demon of desire, or that part of us that likes to perform the sexual act, that enjoys the sexual act.

But without the sexual act it is not possible to take advantage of the sexual energy because we have to transmute the sexual energy in chastity, in the Sahaja Maithuna we have to control the Mysteries of the Lance and the Holy Grail.

Dante Alighieri also tells us that in the beginning of the Ninth Sphere we have the spear of Achilles that is the representation of the masculine sexual organs, the phallus. But also Master Samael Aun Weor talks about the Holy Grail, because this Holy Cup is the representation of the feminine sexual organs. The Lance and the Holy Grail, these two holy relics are representations of the sexual organs.

Wagner in Parsifal talks of these mysteries, the struggle of the initiate in the Ninth Sphere to work with these two forces to achieve the Resurrection

Regards

[edit on 9-11-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
masonry and KT have been in my family for centuries and the reasoning behind this discussion is to find that which applies to all. if you lexigram the word life(in english only) it expands to "LIVING INTERNAL FORCE ENERGY" thus the soul/Without this catalyst for life it ceases to exist.
Those seeking thru shamanic means (drugs) know from contact with other consciousnesses that the plain we live on exists only in our reality.
The best we can hope for is a long and happy life andto be able to write our own book of experiences.All of the grail stories for instance are in their own reality true but my teaching by some very high brethren is that the jesus story and the cup story were manufactured by some people living in a very strange reality.
All faiths and I do not mean the word religeon pertain to some supranatural entity which cannot be proved on this plane of existence,all we have is lots of words.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The tibetans know that there are seven different north pole sites on this planet and the period of approximately 26,512 years is broken into 4 periods representing the seasons, the trouble is that man has destroyed the keys and people are desparetly searching for day zero whether it be anno luci or 26/6/1876.we need to work together to break these codecs.buddhism, masonry,golden dawn etc are all expecting a second coming, but of what.?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The Second Coming of Christ is something completely internal, and only comes with the Three Factors I mentioned at the top of this page.

Not something that we'll see coming out of the terrestrial sky, as many watered down Christian sects believe.

www.gnosticteachings.org...

All Christian and Neo-Christian religions: Protestants, Catholics, Adventists, etc. study the Bible literally.

All those sects study the prophecies in an absolutely intellectual and literal manner.

We, the Gnostics, like to converse personally, face to face, with the angels in order for them to explain the prophecies to us.

We are completely practical and we know how to talk to the angels and to the prophets.

Whoever wants to be a magician must obtain the sword.

The sword is the Kundalini.

The sword is the Fire of the Holy Spirit.

We gain nothing with filling our heads with theories.

We gain nothing with interpreting the Bible literally as is done by the Adventists, Protestants, Presbyterians, etc.

The best thing is to learn to talk with the angels and the prophets.

Only like this do we tread on sure paths.

We should liberate the mind from all kinds of desires, emotions, reasoning, intellectualism, theories, vanities, etc.

It is better to love a good spouse and to practice Sexual Magic everyday with our spouse, than to waste time with polemics, intellectualism and foolishness.

Thus we acquire the sword of the Kundalini and we awaken all of our magical powers, to enter through the doors of the triumphant city.

The mind is the donkey that we must ride in order to enter into the celestial Jerusalem on Palm Sunday.

The mind is the den of desire.

When the mind assaults us with useless representations, when the mind ambushes us with its lowly passions, let us talk to the mind like this:

“Mind, remove from me these desires; mind, remove from me these passions, I do not accept them from you, you are my slave and I am your Lord, until the end of time.” - Samael Aun Weor

Nor is the Science as easy "as drinking a glass of water" like the common "New Age" schools would like to believe.

It is said that the Tibetans know the Science of the Christic Heart Doctrine, and that some high level Theosophists and early Golden Dawn members knew it.

Every authentic Religion has held the Keys at some point.

But obviously, only the Avatar of Aquarius(hint: it's not Sai Baba or Benjamin Creme's "Maitreya") is now teaching this Great Arcanum openly.

(Although the Six Yogas of Naropa by Lama Yeshe and a few other books by Tibetan Adepts give it as well, but not quite as blatantly).

Some hints from H.H. The Dalai Lama

I'd like to address some other points as well, avatari777.....

Regards

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It is widely known among a few that the CHRIST went to tibet as part of his time in the "wilderness" this has been ignored for centuries by those who would seek to teach MAN how to control his exoteric urges, hence the damning of astrologers and the like within some versions of the bible and other books.It is said that the knowing is the verge of madness for those seeking GNOSTICS hence them being declared heretics.The use of cannabis opens the crown chakra which is why the system is deserate to stem its use, as with other esoteric catalysts.The name of the Christ has been misused as a symbol of blame for centuries when he was martyred.There is an interesting scene in the film pale rider where the property developers meet and say "God help us if someone comes along and gives them faith."When all of the miners were being persecuted and murdered for their land, THE SAME HAPPENS NOW ONLY THEY CALL IT LIBERATION.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatari777
It is widely known among a few that the CHRIST went to tibet as part of his time in the "wilderness" this has been ignored for centuries by those who would seek to teach MAN how to control his exoteric urges, hence the damning of astrologers and the like within some versions of the bible and other books.

Yeah, I'd say the Bible originally referred to Witchcraft and Goetia as being sinful, and not to authentic Magic.

The name of the Christ has been misused as a symbol of blame for centuries when he was martyred.There is an interesting scene in the film pale rider where the property developers meet and say "God help us if someone comes along and gives them faith."When all of the miners were being persecuted and murdered for their land, THE SAME HAPPENS NOW ONLY THEY CALL IT LIBERATION.

Hmmm...

The Last Moments of Jesus in Egypt

...Behold, here is the Occult wisdom of Jesus that we, the Gnostics, are spreading in order to initiate the Aquarian Age. We are, therefore, the initiators of this new era.

“But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the occult wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. But God hath revealed them unto us (the Gnostics) by his Spirit: for the Spirit searches all things, yea, the deep things of God.” - Corinthians: 2: 6, 7, 8, 10

All religions and schools of this century adore and exploit Jesus’ human Personality, yet they reject the secret doctrine of the “I Am.” Yes, no one wants to seek internally his own resplendent and luminous “I Am.” Understand that the doctrine of the “I AM” is the doctrine that Jesus taught to us, nevertheless people reject Jesus’ teachings because:

“...The animal man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.” - 1 Corinthians: 2:14

“Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought.” - 1 Corinthians: 2:6

After these events passed, Master Jesus left the pyramids; thus, riding a camel, he went towards the sacred land of Hindustan and Eastern Tibet, where he entered into the schools of mysteries.

In India and Tibet, Master Jesus made great prophecies, and it was there, on the snowy summits of Tibet, where the Master entered a great temple of mysteries, where a great council of Masters was held.

Indeed, Jesus became a true Hierophant of the great mysteries. Thus, after his journey, he returned towards the Holy Land; by that time, Herod was already dead

[edit on 12-11-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
History is always rewritten by the victors and the catholic church and others are no different.I was brought up by my paternal grandfather who was initiated as Chaplain of the KOM on the 11/11/1911 in MALTA and the history that was told to me as a youngster set me questioning all of my life.He incidentally was a reformist in the christian church and a vicar until 1959. He died on the same day as JFK of a gunshot to the head.When I asked him about whether he believed in the present attitude towareds god, his answer was always the same.I believe in GOD when my congregation come to church and pay their dues.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Buddha Shakyamuni is said to have taught all three main divisions of the teachings(Sutra, Tantra and The Great Perfection), but that he only taught Sutra publically.

Many would find it appalling that Buddha Gautama Shakyamuni would have had a wife(Yasodhara) and that he would have practiced Karma-Mudra(Sexual Tantra) at all.

But that he actually did, would explain how he Built the Solar-Bodies(raised the Seven-Serpents) of the Bodhisattva before leaving the Palace he lived in, so that he could complete his Bodhisattva-vows by wandering the country to teach others.

In other words, he was already an Adept before even renouncing the life of Royalty.

Of course many "Orthodox Buddhists" of the Theraveda and Hinayana traditions would disagree with the authentic interpretations of the Mahayana and Vajrayana schools.

But this goes to show that many know-it-all Westerners who see Theosophy and Universal Gnosis as mere "new age" interpretations, are ignorant of the fact that much of what these school

Anyway, to truly know what authentic Buddhism is, we must practice it through Meditation, and by staying in Chastity, and by studying with complete sincerity.

Thanks, Tamahu, for your goodness in giving so much of your knowledge and information on Buddhism.

I am just simply lost about varieties and diversities and contrarieties of religions, including the opposing schools of Buddhism. How does one ever get to know with certainty whether and where we will get to when we each with absolute ineluctability depart from this life.

Let's imagine this situation:

Pachomius is lost in the forest and it is getting dark; when darkness finally sets in he will be killed and eaten by fierce beasts prowling in the dark for prey like Pachomius, or any other living things they can overcome, kill, and eat, or eat while still not dead.

Now he gets messages with his cellphone from all kinds of enlightened persons telling him how to get back to civilization, all conflicting and mutually canceling among themselves, meaning you can't follow one enlightened being or one message without having to disregard the others -- and darkness is setting in fast.

Tell me about what you personally are certain of in regard to the end destiny of man and life post this side of the grave.

------------------------

[indent]Anyway, to truly know what authentic Buddhism is, we must practice it through Meditation, and by staying in Chastity, and by studying with complete sincerity. [/indent]

That thing about chastity, staying in chastity, that has become moot and academic in modern Western society. What I have found out is that even Western Buddhists the majority can be meditating about desire being cause of suffering, no-self, emptiness, right conduct, and even claim and are acclaimed to have come to Nirvana, but all the time not chaste, including and most interestingly the masters in charge of sanghas where they have women -- and men, being trained to be what? spiritual. Being spiritual is no off limits to libido... that's obvious even in Buddhists, of the contemporary West.

If witnesses' accounts are dependable, Western Buddhists observing chastity, even just the abstinence from sex outside one's marital partner, they make up the exiguous minority if ever they do exist in real life, beyond literature or journalism.

Pachomius

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pachomius
I am just simply lost about varieties and diversities and contrarieties of religions, including the opposing schools of Buddhism. How does one ever get to know with certainty whether and where we will get to when we each with absolute ineluctability depart from this life.

Really, as has been shown in this thread and many others; there is only One True Religion that manifests as apparently different forms.

The Yogas and Meditation practices of Origen and the Christian Desert Fathers, can get one to the same 'place' as the various vehicles of Buddhism.

For example, it is shown by the Dalai Lama and other Masters and Adepts of Buddhism; that the Prasangika-Madhyamaka Philosophy of Buddhism is 'superior', to say, the Sauntrantika Philosophy of Buddhism.

But this certainly doesn't mean that the Sautrantika is false.

A devotee of the Sautrantika might get exactly what she or he needs out of it for his or her developement.

Chances are, that once the practitioner reaches the limits of Sautrantika, that they will need a 'higher' Madhyamaka Philosophy in order to advance.

But this is not necessarily so.

The individual could possibly transcend all schools of Philosophy, via any authentic Religion, by tapping into their own inherent Divine Nature which is beyond all dogmas, gods, philosophies, etc.

Let's imagine this situation:...

...Tell me about what you personally are certain of in regard to the end destiny of man and life post this side of the grave.

Well, we're all going to die(unless of course we've obtained the Elixir of Long Life
); as all things are impermanent.

Buddhism has also shown that all things are interdependent, proving that all things are empty of self-existence(which doesn't mean that they don't exist; it just means that no-thing exists independent of everything else).

All causes have their effects, and all effects their causes; meaning that we reap what we sow(as said in the Christian Gospels).

So when death comes, we carry the karmic traces of our past actions that have not yet been fulfilled.

And the Law must be fulfilled.

So we must return(not to be confused with Reincarnate) to the Wheel of Samsara(that is if we have not achieved Liberation in the Bardo or in-between astral-states of existence) as to finish reaping what we've sown.

Unfortunately, we keep creating more karma, instead of balancing the Scales which are seen in the Bardo Thodol and Pert Em Heru Judgement Scenes.

All Authentic Religions teach all this in a more or less veiled form.

So we can see that there are facts, which have nothing to do with dogmatic beliefs and fanaticisms(see the books mentioned in the thread, or the links in my signature).

That thing about chastity, staying in chastity, that has become moot and academic in modern Western society.

That is because the intellectual profaners of the Temple have taken over.

What I have found out is that even Western Buddhists the majority can be meditating about desire being cause of suffering, no-self, emptiness, right conduct, and even claim and are acclaimed to have come to Nirvana, but all the time not chaste, including and most interestingly the masters in charge of sanghas

Nowhere is it written that one can't awaken without chastity.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. – Daniel 12:2

Which means that those who are not in Scientific Chastity are of two types:

Those who waste their time and remain asleep.

And those who awaken, but negatively and in evil(like Buddha Shakyamuni's evil cousin Devadatta).

where they have women -- and men, being trained to be what? spiritual. Being spiritual is no off limits to libido... that's obvious even in Buddhists, of the contemporary West.

If witnesses' accounts are dependable, Western Buddhists observing chastity, even just the abstinence from sex outside one's marital partner, they make up the exiguous minority if ever they do exist in real life, beyond literature or journalism.

What many people don't understand, is that Sex is not an unclean act.

It is the orgasm, as one Gnostic instructor put it, is that which:

The Role of the Woman in Tantra

...brings about the destruction of the soil and the seed. It desacrates the hollowed ground with the blood of the offerings to false idols.

Actually, sex between husband and wife is more conducive to Chastity, than is celibacy(this has also been explained many times in my various posts).

The Tantric or Alchemical practice of properly channelling the sexual energies(the cause of all life) is called in the East: Karma-Mudra.

Chastity is the proper channelling of energies.

While celibacy and suppression lead to internal damage.

However, not everyone's karma permits them a spouse; so the practice of Pranayama is given to celibate bachelors in order to prepare them for the Hermetic Marriage.

Either way, when we fornicate, we expel the Libido or Inner-Fire that is necessary in order to Create the "Soul"(Buddhism doesn't recognize a "Soul" in the exoteric Western sense)

But whether we call it the "Soul", or the Kayas of Buddhism, the gist of the teaching is:

Jesus the Great Kabir talked about this clearly:

"With patience thou shalt possess thy souls."

People do not possess their souls; their souls possess them. The soul of every person suffers carrying with itself an overwhelming burden (the person). To possess soul is something very different. There are "I's" that are very difficult to eliminate, terrible defects, "I's" that are related with the Law of Karma. When one reaches this point it seems like one is not progressing when in fact we really are, but with infinite patience we will at last eliminate these "I's."

The reason that this Knowledge(of the Tree of Life of Good and Evil) has been veiled for so long is this:

Vajroli Mudra

..."The Arcanum A.Z.F. (Urdhvarata) was practiced within the ashrams of ancient India. At that time, yogis were prepared for sexual magic with the white vajroli. Unfortunately, the brothers and sisters of the temple committed scandalous acts, which discredited sexual magic. The Gurujis then pulled the curtains of esoterism shut, and the Arcanum A.Z.F. was forbidden." - from The Yellow Book

We can see how this happened, when we look at all the books on "Sex Magick", and "Tantra" so popular now-a-days written by Westerners, and charlatan "Gurus" like Osho for example.

However, these are the last days.

So:

We now once again open the ancient Gnostic Sanctuaries which were closed with the arrival of the Dark Age. Thus, we are now opening the authentic Initiatic Colleges. - From The Major Mysteries by Samael Aun Weor

Regards

[edit on 9-1-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
*Edit*

[edit on 9-1-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Thank you, Tamahu, for your generosity in sharing your information on esoteric and exoteric matters. Forgive me, but can you be patient to tell me in few words what are the meanings of esoterism and exoterism?

==================================

There is in fact plenty of sex going on inside religions of all kinds, even though the common thought is that religion adopts a strict no no attitude to sex.

The more inquisitive question is not that sex is even resorted to as a spiritual practice and exalted to such heights as mediums of what? enlightenment, ecstasy of the spiritual kind, not engorgement of genitals and their collapse, but also included, of course.

The more inquisitive question is what happens to all the pregnancies and venereal diseases that are sure to occur among the women in this sex 'magick' devotions and rituals or what have you.

Do you have access to government health records and police blotters of such data on how wide unwanted pregnancies and abetted abortions in women, and incidence of venereal diseases including HIV in both men and women in religion, are saturating the esoteric and exoteric landscapes? -- All I have is the idea that esoterism and exoterism have to do with religion, specially Buddhism of the Tantric school(?).

In regard to pregnancies and abetted abortions in women, I will not mention here instances of complaints in police precincts of rapes, sacred white slavery, and all the kindred sorts of reports.

Pachomius

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Pachomius

Some of these are certainly valid questions.

And I'll try to address them soon.

For right now however, my time on the library's computer is running out.....

Regards

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Tamahu, you certainly do go to a lot of trouble posting those links, which I appreciate* Not to offend anyone, for I am your average fool who is not knowledgable of many topics, but it seems that all the myths and magic that were built around sex were built simply because it was,(still is) the most pleasurable thing man could do with himself at that time, and sometimes it made babies* So people being narcissists, (which is not a bad thing) and certainly hedonic, built all these complicated mythos around procreation because it was so great, and the priest made it divine so they could be assured of getting laid 24/7* Simple biology*

Gnosis to me should come first and foremost to the poor fool, he who has happily spent his life dancing over Daath and not even knowing it, to be delighted and surprised when he is drinking wine and honey in the Garden of the Gods, or Agartha, or wherever* Srudents can overintellectualize a thing and it loses its passion*

This thread reminds me of a story in the Upinashads, I long since lost my copy and cant remember exactly how it goes, but a fool is dancing along the road and up walks Krishna, "Lord where goeth you?" the fool asked, "To heaven", Krishna replied, "Oh when you get there can you find out how many lifetimes I have left?" the fool asked and Krishna agreed*

Along the same road Krishna encounters a samadhi who has sat meditating in the same spot so long that ants have built beds around him and are eating his flesh* The samadhi makes of Krishna the same request, and he agrees to comply*

Krishna returns and first sees the samadhi, who ask him if He knows how many lifetimes the samadhi must endure, and Krishna points to a tree and says, "as many leaves are on that tree those are your lives left on Earth" then the samadhi becomes very sad that he has tortured his body thus*

Krishna then sees the dancing fool, and the fool ask him the same question, Krishna points to the tree and replies "as many leaves are on that tree those are your lives left on Earth"

Then the fool laughs in amazement and says "Thats all?", then a Great Voice speaks to him and says, "You shall have it now" and the fool becomes liberated*

The power of positive thinking I guess

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Pachomius

Sorry for forgetting about your post again.

I'm not losing site of your posts on purpose, I promise.

The following FAQ is very helpful in regard to your questions:

Alchemy and Tantra

I'll be happy to try to answer any other questions you have, or to answer ones you've already asked that the FAQ did not answer.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Greetings Spores From Space

That Sex is simply a biological matter, and that the first humanoids were apes or savages; is absurd, when we consider that Man is the Microcosm of the Macrocosm.

Adam Kadmon, the Arm Leg Leg Arm Head, etc.

Really, if Sex creates Man, then Sex also created the Universe.

It is through the Grace of Christ, that we have the oppertunity to pay our karma Consciously, and that we did not have to automatically go straight to the Second Death, the first time we misused the Sexual Forces of Eden.

But yes, Krishna is certainly a Gnostic Prophet.

The following is of interest for this thread as well:

The Gnostic Buddha

The historical Buddha Shakyamuni did not come to start a religion or to gather worshippers: he came to demonstrate to all beings how they themselves must work to escape suffering. This is the essence of Gnosis: knowledge that is acquired by one's own efforts.

"I cannot pull someone from the hell realm and carry them to nirvana. Leaving samsara, attaining nirvana or buddhahood, depends on your own efforts. You cannot rely on anyone - not the guru, or the Buddha and bodhisattvas." – The 14th Dalai Lama

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Here's a great list of resources about Bonpo and Tibetan Buddhism:

Tibetan Traditions

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Can anybody here talk about the rumoured links between Turkish-Ottoman Freemasonry and supposedly occult practices in Buddhism?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by deBeaufort
Can anybody here talk about the rumoured links between Turkish-Ottoman Freemasonry and supposedly occult practices in Buddhism?

That's a new one on me. Some Buddhists engage in occult/esoteric practices, especially among Tantric lines. But I've never heard anyone try to correlate it to Freemasonry.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Wagner an Adept:

I would strongly dispute that Wagner was anything approaching the status of Adept in what Samael (the "Blind God"?) calls Gnosis: Theodor Reuss

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join