It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal says "NO" to letting RED CROSS help injured Lebanese!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This is interesting. I'd like to hear their justifications for such a refusal. AAC

yahoo

[edit on 7-8-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

[edit on 8-8-2006 by WyrdeOne]
(Mod Edit: Fixed Link)

[edit on 8-8-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It won't allow me to link??? I do the same thing as always, yet it gives me this. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

you have to set it up this way:

[ url=site.com]description[/url ]

only no space between the brackets and url. i did it that way so that you could see how to do it.

this is how your's will look when you edit it:

yahoo.com

or you can just copy and paste the address as i did at the top and it will automatically link.

[edit on 7-8-2006 by snafu7700]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Thanks! Very kind of you sir.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I believe it's because Israeli forces do not want to have to worry about accidentally killing other people, like it did with the UN observers. Besides, they already opened up a humanitarian corridor for people to flee Lebanon, which they have not and will not bomb.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
It's funny. I just finished watching this video, and then I saw this article. I don't know if the two are related or not, but have there been any other reports on humanitarian workers?

The video i saw:
youtube.com...

[edit on 8-8-2006 by DJMessiah]

Dae

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Besides, they already opened up a humanitarian corridor for people to flee Lebanon, which they have not and will not bomb.

There will always be people who cannot 'flee' and will need ambulance and medical help.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
israel has been dropping leaflets (in arabic etc) from the skies, warning people to leave. further, israel also gave them 48 hrs to get out. the same cannot be said for hezbollah. also, who is to say these injured lebanese are not hezbollah. hezbollah has implanted itself among the civilian populace. crucial battles in world war 2 (or any war come to think of it) have never been won by constantly giving civilians caught up in the battle an opportunity to leave (though israel has done this) or by giving outside third-parties a chance to come in - which is basically a different way of asking israel to affect a ceasefire without having to ask hezbollah to do the same or without actually asking for a ceasefire. "hey, can you quit your attacks on hezbollah while we come in to assist the populace, for as long as we need?". "No" is the correct answer.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Did your browser freeze on ya jackvance88? Might want to get rid about 10+ of your reposts heheh. I've been watching the situation from the beginning. At first I was optimistic, but now I don't know what to think. Can we trust the media with them editing their pictures? Can we learn by word of mouth when there is so much desception in this world? I hate to think about it. But what sucks, is that people are dieing.

(Mod note: For anyone wondering what Slash was referring to, many duplicates of the previous post have been subsequently removed by the staff. --Majic)

[edit on 8/12/2006 by Majic]

new topics

top topics

join