It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life is Evil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
No, Life is not evil. Why? Because God loves you!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Live = Evil
Life = Efil

You're absolutely correct, Great Tech!!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
No matter how large pain can be at a specific time, it will be alleviated. Everything happens for the Greater Good!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Life is Beautiful!: brkdnc:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I hate to donate more points to this thread but I can't help but notice it seems rather pointless and probably intended to garner points or just annoy the living crap out of people, even though this is BTS after all. So its there more to it than I'm seeing or did I call this one right?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Nygdan, you are right: Life is Beautiful. We all need some sustenance of a higher power and when humans fail, which I, we, they, he, and she always fail, there is the Infinitely Great God!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I doubt greatech is being insincere.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Lived spelled backwards is devil.

Dog spelled backwards is god.

If you are driving in your car at the speed of light, and turn your headlights on, what happens?

Your daily installment of deep elf wisdom.

:w:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Skadi_the_Evil_Elf, are you suggesting that the Infinitely Great God, Almighty Father, suffers drom depression? And this is due to limitations, such as the speed of light, which humanly has been defined relatively recently (it can change at any microsecond)? And because of God's alleged depression, He created evil? Love God, and Christ is the key to the Kingdom of Heaven.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I'm afraid the Dog drove beyond light speed one too many times and knocked down the God.

*boom* boom* etc...

Soz...

[edit on 12-8-2006 by kegs]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
kegs, do you believe that God would say: "I suffered in creating you, therefore you must suffer"? Is this an accurate statement?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Life is bacteria...

Especially yours...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
GreatTech, it is after me telling that joke.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
What is the level of suffering within the ATS community, compared with non-ATS community? I imagine it might be the same, but with greater differentials within the ATS community.

top topics

join