It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnatural Evolution Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It’s a simple theory but some people might not get it. So I'm going to put it into steps.

1. Present day man as we know him.
2. Man researches how to manipulate genes and cracks the 'genetic code'.
3. Man builds a computer powerful enough to keep track of all genetic variables.
4. Man builds a machine that is precise enough to create a 'fake' strand of DNA.
5. Man creates an extremely intelligent child.
6. Child grows so intelligent that it can keep track of genetic variables in its head.
7. Child manipulates its genes using a machine to the point where it can manipulate its own genes just by thought.
8. Child morphs beyond recognition and becomes a matter consuming machine.
9. Child develops organic fission and then fusion so that it has near unlimited energy.
10. Child consumes all matter and can manipulate it at will.
11. Child bears a striking resemblance to god.

Thoughts....

[edit on 7-8-2006 by THE_DARK_KNIGHT]

[edit on 7-8-2006 by THE_DARK_KNIGHT]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
No thoughts at all. Not even criticism. Don't leave me hanging.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
nah. it goes-

Man creates nanomachines which dissasemble anything down to its raw material atoms and then rebuilds the matter into usefull products.

hacker/madman injects virus code into nanomachines

nanomachines consume all matter leaving a wasteland of grey sludge.
the end.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
LOL @ Guyopitz!!!!

Yeh, but Norton will invent an antivirus for nano machines and will become the Norton will be like the new health service.

"Oh I Must go for a firmware upadate at the hospital!!!"

I don't think fission could really take place in an organism unless orgnaisms become really really big like planets (which in itself is like its own organism).

In the future maybe these super creatures will have children orbiting around them hehe!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Is that it? Come on. Somebody take this seriously. I know the steps sound like something out of a bad Sci-Fi book but come on.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I think you took the words right out of my mouth... bad sci-fi book.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_DARK_KNIGHT
5. Man creates an extremely intelligent child.

7. Child manipulates its genes using a machine to the point where it can manipulate its own genes just by thought.

Ok if im FORCED to take this seriously the two points above are the main problems with your theory.

Firstly even if we get to the point where we can manipulate genes, intelligence isnt all dependant on genes.

Secondly you have gone from super-intelligence to super-powers. No matter how intelligent this child is and even if it can manipulate its own genes, you cant make organic cells do things which they cant do.

Interesting theory though.

top topics

join