It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

two $trillion$ missing from pentagon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
any body remember this?

this is what made me watch cnn on sept 10th and 11th (thought it was the anthrax scare)

how many of you forgot all about it,
after (thanks to) the wtc bombings

called sleight of hand

www.defenselink.mil...
DoD "needs every nickel" to address and arrest the near decade-long decline in America's military, Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld told the Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Defense Sept. 5.

WASHINGTON, Sept. 7, 2001 -- Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld is "not in a give-up mode" when it comes to the fiscal 2002 defense budget request before Congress now.
www.defenselink.mil...

GIVE UP MODE??????

en.wikipedia.org...

""September 10 - U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld holds a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 in Pentagon funds cannot be accounted for. Rumsfeld states: "According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions.""

www.guardian.co.uk...
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.cbsnews.com...

then war starts,
and through the course of this war,
cheney's old firm (kbr) is also misplacing billions more of OUR money...
in the afghan/iraqi wars.so far...

here's another piece that links all this crap together:

""August 6 - George W. Bush is informed in his President's Daily Brief that Osama bin Laden is determined to strike targets within the United States, and that the FBI believed activity consistent with preparations for hijacking US airplanes was underway....""

and after the first plane hit us, they sat for HOW LONG and watched the rest happen?

boy, this mess just keeps smelling worse and worse

but, like i asked, how many of you QUICKLY forgot all about that,,......mmmazing

starting to look like WE AMERICANS are being "sold out"
by those hi up in the government...

all this money spent for defence and we are still defenceless against
another terror attack

they are taking the money and running and leaving us on our own......

just like the enron scandal........(maybe related too)....gog and kenny boy

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

DoD "needs every nickel" to address and arrest the near decade-long decline in America's military, Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld told the Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Defense Sept. 5.

More like he needs every nickle to give to all the government contractors like Haliburton and Raytheon in the name of defense.

The problems with the military have little to do with money. The military doesnt need more weapons. it needs better management, training, discipline, and order. it needs to ditch the Clinton-era kinder, gentler polices and political correctness and get back to basics.

That alone will arrest the decline in the military. Not more money for haliburton.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

gives more credence to the "stargate is real" theory now, doesn't it?

what else could you use $2 trillion for?

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Yea I covered some information on this back in 2004 and early 2005 this is very serious issue people are watching so it's a good idea not to say to much about only that the people that did it are getting caught.

Falcon

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Dov Zakheim was Comptroller during that time. Must be nice to be able to just resign from a job and not have to answer to what happened to the money. F-16's were also mysteriously mismarked as being surplus while he was there too and sold for pennies on the dollar practically.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
yep it seems like he is bleeding all of our dollars,
to give to all of his skull n bones alumni

i'm sure he let them know of his plans,
so they could prepare to make BILLIONS
from war, oil,defence supplies,,,

heck, we just paid haliburton a few billion dollars,
to do NOTHING
because his plans were NOT ready yet
so they claim overhead expenses while they sat and waited for the work
and security

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.belowtopsecret.com...
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
they need this money for the war that is about to happen in february. the nations oil thing is depleting. they are all fighting for this oil. who fires the first shot, that will be iran. first dommino. time magazine to give tips on what is going on there in the gulf.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
"tis a shameful thing they are doing..........

lives mean "absolutely nothing" to them that control oil profits...

we have the capability, and the technology, RIGHT NOW,
to stop using oil! (solar,hydrogen,soy oil, corn oil, hemp oil,biodiesel,ethanol,)........
and nuclear..

so WHY do we NEED "THEIR" oil again ???????

didja notice that bush,
is already scarfing up the lands that have,
the largest underground AQUIFERS ????

the one in texas ( under his 1600 acre ranch )
which he has already tapped into,
to keep his lawn green, in dried up texas.....

and now the couple HUNDRED SQUARE MILES of land he
just bought in south america???
has the largest aquifer in that country (cant remember which one)

we all can "thank" all of the pills we all take,
for the bad memory,
and the non protesting we should be doing right now.......

back in the 1950's we were all supposed to have::
"a house with 2 cars in every garage"

but back then we also had alot of time to do things like protest and stuff..

now we have to pay such high prices for EVERYTHING
and are KEPT so busy,
that we no longer have the time to protest anymore (convenient huh??)

and its just gonna get worse until we decide "enough is enough"
and "i dont want to be a ( SLAVE ) anymore"

then maybe the rest of us will wake up......

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Through Zahkiem all that cash went directly to Israel. Their military and Mossad have had a field day, basking in our tax dollars. But lets not critcise Israel, they're beyond reproach!

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeah right
and now the couple HUNDRED SQUARE MILES of land he
just bought in south america???
has the largest aquifer in that country (cant remember which one)

Here ya go-
Bush Paraguay Land Grab Incites Unease

I thought this was pretty interesting when I first heard about it. It's almost 100,000 acres.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I hear Rumsfeld already has a double wide trailer on the property in Paraguay

and he's picking curtains for it.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeah right
""September 10 - U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld holds a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 in Pentagon funds cannot be accounted for. Rumsfeld states: "According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions.""

Black Budget! I think that about sums it up. I'm willing to bet this has something to do with the black budget. After all, where do you think the money for things like Area 51 comes from. My guess is that someone goofed and a person without the proper clearence got access to the total budget figure for the Department of Defense and caught on to the difference between what was coming in and what is being "Officially" recorded. In an effort to cover for the screw up, they released it as being a mistake.

How else could you just Lose $2.3 Trillion? It's not like it's pocket change and the casheer miscounted!

Tim

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm glad this was brought up again.

'Black budgets' are still budgets. They are on a set of books somewhere. The $2.3 trillion missing (less than 1/3 of the national debt, unfortunately) is about 25% of the defense budget for the past 25 years.

In what company could you 'lose' 25% of your annual budget and keep your job?

In what utopian paradise could you get taxpayers to get as excited about $2.3 trillion being unaccounted for as they would be over a 'welfare mother' getting an extra $300 a month?

It's sad they do not teach Civics or Critical Thinking in school anymore.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
IMO the 2.3 Trillion was used to finance 9/11.
Imagine what a small group of ruthless individuals could do with 2.3 trillion.
How many experts could you buy off, or have silenced, with 2.3 trillion?
How many 'unwilling' co-conspirators could you bribe, or blackmail, with 2.3 trillion?

I laugh at the debunkers that claim 'a conspiracy of that magnitude would be impossible to carry off'
So let me get this straight...in the debunkers world 19 cave dwelling foreigners financed by an exiled millionaire can bypass the best defense technology that has ever existed and carry out an almost flawless attack on the greatest nation that has ever existed, BUT 19 well connected intelligence agents financed by 2.3 trillion dollars could not have possibly done it because its 'too big a conspiracy'?

Classic double think by the debunkers and they dont even realize it.
They think that it was 19 super-sneaky arabs, and the ONLY other option is thousands of conspirators within the U.S.. Obviously too large a conspiracy to succeed so the only truely viable option is 19 super-sneaky arabs.

Imagine what you could do with 2.3 trillion.
Rummy says its not 'missing', we just dont know where it is.

How they get away with this escapes me. Its like when Rummy was on Meet the Press and said "We know right where the WMD are, they're around Tikrit, just north, south, east and west of Tikrit"

When did I get transported to Bizarro world?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_Peel
'Black budgets' are still budgets. They are on a set of books somewhere. The $2.3 trillion missing (less than 1/3 of the national debt, unfortunately) is about 25% of the defense budget for the past 25 years.

Exactally!

The Total Defense Budget (Secret and unclassified) has to be kept somewhere in the Pentagon's records. Records are kept by people, and people make mistakes. What I'm suggesting is that someone accidently released the Total budget figure. later after they realized the mistake, they corrected the records to Hide the Black Budget. If someone without clearance accidently saw the origional, and them was later given the Revised copy, they would have noticed the difference!

Tim

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The Feds are notorious for cooked books. If we knew the extent of deficits/debt/debt service, we'd be in revolt.

For example, 99% of Americans do not know that the Federal budget numbers for the past 3 years have not included the cost of the Iraq War. That is an "off budget" item.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

gives more credence to the "stargate is real" theory now, doesn't it?

what else could you use $2 trillion for?

How about to fund the 9/11 attacks. How about to buy the silence of the thousands of people who had to be involved.

Im sure we can think of a million things other than some fictional device in a TV Show.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
How about to fund the 9/11 attacks. How about to buy the silence of the thousands of people who had to be involved.

Gee, you really are a Conspiracy Theorist. This idea has all the makings of a text book conspiracy:

1. Illegal

2. Involves lot's of people.

3. Sneeky

4. Immoral

5. It has lot's of money involved

6. Comes with a sinister motive

Boy, now you are starting to worry me. If you are right, we better start digging before we get caught by the next one!

Tim

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Just found this link i posted a while back.

Transcript of Representative Cynthia McKinney's Exchange with Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Richard Myers, and Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller) Tina Jonas, March 11th, 2005

The missing money actually totals $3.4 Trillion.

Personally i think it is scary that so much money can dissappear without an uproar from the taxpaying public.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join