It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick question on this sensation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Ok just a quick question because I am curious as to what happened to me a few weeks ago...

I have never meditated or had an outer body experience but a few weeks back just before bed I felt really relaxed and sleepy, more than I usually do before bed, so I decided to go to bed. I got in bed, and because of reading past articles off this forum over the years decided to really try and relax more than normal.

I decided to count down from 100 to 0 breathing really deeply and slowly after every second. Around the 30 second mark my feet began to get really hot and tingly. So tingly infact that it was like ' pins n needles '. Then at 0 I felt really relaxed and peacefull, more so that usual. I chose to open my eyes, and I just led there wondering about what's going on with my feet. About a minute later the sensation left me.

Now I was just wondering what this could have been. Maybe the start of ' something '? Or simply nothing at all...

I'm just curious more than anything. I hope some people here with experience in deep sleep, meditation or outa body experiences etc can post back to maybe shed some light on the subject / experience.

Thanks in advance....

[edit on 7-8-2006 by Arawn]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
hello
i have also experienced this when my mother was teaching me how to relax and heal people although that was about 10 yrs ago
i remember the feeling very well and it feels exactly like pins and needles. the sensation is wen u are trying to connect to ur thorghts and block out everything so much so that ur heart rate slows very quickly and slows down blood flow mostly to ur ends of legs (feet) and arms (hands).
once u learn to control this through practice u get past the pins and needles feeling and feel instread cold. u do this by controling ur heart rate slowing it slower so not to cause the muscle spaz "hehe"

hopes this helps
Charlotte

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
hehe cheers charlotte babe. Nice 1, some1 did answer back then

Yeah i felt very relaxed...so relaxed infact. And read some stuff on here and just wondered if it was the start of something.

Cool cheers 4 that

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Arawn
It sounds like the start of an Out of Body Experience. Go with it next time and see what happens.

new topics

top topics

join