It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old Iraqi girl gang raped by 3 US soldiers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Way to go boys, that's spreading democracy

I hope they get gang raped themselves in prison.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I just want all the people who supported this war, to look at her face.

www.iraq-war.ru..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

And know that they played a hand in her death.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Wow you going to play on that all the people involved in balkland peacekeeping had a hand in civilian losses there?
Or that I somehow had a hand in the acidental killing of any armed serviceman or woman in training because I pay tax?

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
yes there are many cases like this, we just dont hear about them. Those kind of things can lower war moral. Cant have that. Theyll give us a few here and there, but thats it.

If this was more of the norm gauranteed you would be hearing about it alot. Since thats probablyNOT the case, its nothin more then blind speculation on your part. ya tree huggin hippy.

Well I personally know that it is a result of the training, I live right near a military base and I go there frequently to work out and such, and I speak to alot of soldiers there, they are all the same ilk...one even threatened to kill me over an argument about sports, im serious, this happened to me.

You personally know this is a part of training? Let me ask you something. Have you joined the armed forces to know exactly what kind of training these men and women recieve? What branch of the military were these individuals in? name of base, etc? What was the argument about? Can you take a joke? Or did you run your mouth and piss off one of the soldiers?

I would say yea it is because of the training, but more specifically the mindwashing, that we have these stories. Its just the people with higher consciousness and moral scruples tend to not be as effected by it as someone with lesser of the both. That with the combo of vaccinations, inoculations, other things that they give them to dumb the mind down. Eventually, you will have out-breaks like this where these troops go on these sick power trips and resort to barbarism I dont even think the nazis did.

Now thats just a bunch of crap. Again, do you know this from YOUR personal experience?

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
This kind of news brings shame on the good name of US military.
When US Marines take turns to rape a 14 years old Muslim girl in Iraq,

Who said they were US marines?

Maybe army national gaurdsman?

after that I am not surprised why ordinary Iraqi population turns against the US forces and begins slaughtering them.

Thats wishful thinking on your part. But your generalizing a bit to much here. Its not the US forces as a whole. Just a few bad apples. People who do have something sick going on in their head.

Actions of some marines are putting the lives of other soldiers at risk.
Over 2000 US troops have been killed by Iraqis, and the death toll continues to rise.
news.bbc.co.uk...
[edit on 7-8-2006 by mr conspiracy]

Again, prove to me first that it was MARINES. You do know the difference between US marines and US soldiers? As in the US marines do not make up the whole US military. There just the ones that take the most heat because theyre the ones risking there knecks the most.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
I just want all the people who supported this war, to look at her face.

www.iraq-war.ru..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

And know that they played a hand in her death.

No one is claiming it to be alright just because it was the US military personel who did this. The man is going to be in jail for the rest of his pathetic life. 90 years behind bars i believe.

I have a question for you. What if this was an american girl that some extremist raped and then killed. Would that be ok in your eyes?

Funny how contradiciting some ppl are.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This is terrible, however the acts of a few soldiers are not representative of the majority of the U.S. military. And no they don't brainwash soldiers; the U.S. military is amongst the best in the world and the best it has ever been because the soldiers are, on average, higher-educated, and more free-thinking.
But actual brainwashing isn't done.

It is impossible to create "mindless," soldiers. It IS possible to train soldiers where when you give an order, it will inspire in the soldier no emotion, but rather an intense will to obey (i.e. the old Roman legions that would attack each other without question if ordered by their generals).

Brainwashing can be done to children and can be done to uneducated people who have no access to the rest of the world, but a few months of military training will not do that, especially not in this nation, and they don't try to do something like that. In the military, they train you to protect civilians and to respect them. You're a public servant of the civilians.

As a matter of fact, oftentimes soldiers are some of the most disciplined, honest, hardworking, un-brainwashed, educated people you'll meet.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
well it looks like at least one of these Aholes will die in jail. hopefully he is murdered in jail before his parole.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i am now officially ashamed of my country and the moral degradation in it. the media constantly objectifies women here, and makes murdering and gangsterism look cool and exciting. everyone has a choice,but they are constantly encouraged to make the wrong choices. and most of them do. i blame the assholes WHO ARE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF THAT.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join