It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Methinks I fell in love with an ass (Titania)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ersatz
Thank you Appak,
Here's one more suited to your wit: The error of genius is often the consolation of simpletons.

Again, an ad hominem attack. Mature people don't do that Ersatz. Why do you resort to it? Do you not have anything to contribute? Sure, we can have a bit of fun, as illustrated above. Humor is good, but why the name-calling? I used to do that in fifth grade, but I got over it. You should too. It's really unbecoming. [shrug]

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Appak]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I too have noticed that this forum often descends into written attacks upon ones intelligence very often, I have even been guilty of it once after being attacked horrendously, afterwards however, I didn't feel like I had accomplished anything by tearing the attacker to pieces with (assumed) wit and some Shakespearean insults........I just felt stupid that I had stooped to that level and contributed to one of the (few) negative aspects of ATS.

Still, this is by far the best website that I know of.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by DrBones666]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrBones666
I too have noticed that this forum often descends into written attacks upon ones intelligence very often, I have even been guilty of it once after being attacked horrendously, afterwards however, I didn't feel like I had accomplished anything by tearing the attacker to pieces with (assumed) wit and some Shakespearean insults........I just felt stupid that I had stooped to that level and contributed to one of the (few) negative aspects of ATS.

Still, this is by far the best website that I know of.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by DrBones666]

You are right of course, I apologise to all concerned...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join