It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking the Mask Off of Christianity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The following information provides proof that everything in the Christian religion and in the bible has been STOLEN from other religions that predated it from all around the world. Christianity is a tool for removing spiritual knowledge from the populace so this power can be kept in the hands of a few to manipulate and enslave the masses.

These so-called "religions" are built upon murder, torture, and lies and the only way any lie of this magnitude can survive is to create more and more lies and destroy the peoples who know the truth. Christianity is nothing more than a program. There is nothing religious or spiritual about it. Millions of people suffer depression, hopelessness, and confusion about life. The soul needs light and very few know this or actively practice the power meditation that will literally "save" their own souls. Because of a lack of knowledge and ignorance Humanity has been placed under a powerful spell using occult power and indoctrinated not to question, concerning these so-called "religions." This has been reinforced by centuries of Christians being duped into supplying their psychic energy and souls to be channeled into perpetuating this lie, which in the end, will only benefit a select few.

The Judeo/Christian Bible has always used extreme fear as a tool to keep people away from the workings of the mind. be a good sheep, and just "believe."

The Gentile people have been force fed Christianity in order to strip us of all knowledge and power. Those at the top play both sides against the middle. What this means is the enemy works from within both sides- each side bashing the other while they both move ahead. This is analogous to a cop who is heavily involved in an open and public anti-drug crusade and secretly sells and pushes drugs unbeknownst to his family and community.

Following the Roman sacking of the Temple of Solomon 70 CE, Christianity was invented by the Jews the best known is (Paul aka "Saul of Tarsus) so they could control the world using the ancient known powers of the mind and the soul. The Jews themselves know the Nazarene is a fictitious character based upon some 20 crucified heroes from Pagan pantheons.

In the case of Christianity, all of the former Pagan (Gentile) Gods were bound and replaced with fictitious Jewish deities. The Hebrew Virgin Mary replaced Astaroth, the Hebrew Moses legend was stolen from Sargon (both were born in secrecy, left in a reed basket to float down the river and adopted by royalty), Hebrew Abraham was stolen from Hindu Brahma. "Brahma in Sanskrit means "many." The endless list goes on and on. There isn't anything in the Christian religion that hasn't been stolen from Pagan religions pre-dating it from hundreds to thousands of years. The Pagan Gods, being a powerful racial memory in the minds of Gentiles were replaced with Hebrew characters to be slavishly obeyed and worshipped. This set the stage for immense power and control.

With Christianity, it is hit and mostly misses. The few and far in-between hits keep the deluded believing, unknowing this is not any "miracle" but only the power of the mind. The end objective is atheism. The atheist believes in nothing and disregards anything "supernatural" or of the occult. He/she is a sitting duck just waiting to be manipulated by those who possess occult knowledge and power.

"According to the Internal Revenue Service, church donations total over 19 BILLION dollars a year. "This does not include profits from businesses, stock holdings, bond holdings, retirement centers or lease back arrangements."

The Bible warns us that "Judgment begins with the Household of God", with the Churches, and The Falsehood they teach such as "Once Saved, Always, Saved", and The "Name It, Claim It" Prosperity Doctrines that permeate Christian Television, Radio and Books.

For all Believers who love and follow these Lies, and The Lukewarm and The Hypocrites shall be part of the Multitu

EDIT:Spelling

[edit on 7-8-2006 by MorninG StaR 21]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
i kinda agree with you , to some extent.
but my view is that the early proto-christian sect of people that lived in
Judea from about 30CE-120CE were dis-enfranchised Jews that really
wanted their cult to modify or take over the older Priesthood of
(sp?) Sadducees & Pharasies.

The Christian cult take over wasn't accomplished until Constantine
& his mother set up the Christian Cult as the Empires (Mystery) Religion

As with any religious heirarchy, it provides a whole lotta good,
and a more or less adequate livelyhood for those people that
really get their lives wrapped up in it....and has done so for 2000yrs.

when i was growing up, i had a short time when i, in my child's worldview,
thought about a life in service with some religious org.
~but i knew, even as a 10-13 yr old kid, i would always have doubts...
i would have what the Priests & Clergy called a 'crisis of faith'
& i knew i just couldn't keep a straight face while blabbing about "Jesus"
& 'Christian (or Catholic which means universal) Love, Charity, etc...'

Christianity isn't (imho) as bad as you make it sound,
it's a lifestyle choice for those who want to follow
and a career choice for those wanting to become become leaders
in a particular denomination of Christianity
(Christianity is Big Business BTW)

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I was under the impression that the cult of Mithras, which was popular within the Roman army, was one of the biggest influences on early Christianity. Mainly due to the fact that Emperor Constantine needed the support of the army when he decided to make Christianity the official state religion.

There are other links with Mithradites, he was born on the 25th of December, baptism (although Christians use water instead of blood!) and Sunday as a holy day. On 6 January following his birth, the infant Mithras was visited by Magi. Unusual coincidences eh?

In my opinion, there are no hoodwinking Jews transforming a religion. Christianity was simply a development and amalgamation of all the other religions that went before it.

I don't quite get the idea of pagan gods being "a powerful racial memory", since as far as I know ALL monoethist religions initially began as a form of "paganism", as a result wouldn't everyone have this to some extent? The Romans, like only a couple of empires before them were pretty accepting of other religions, much of the time incorporating new deities into their own colourful mish-mash of gods no matter the race, colour of creed of the origional worshippers.

I'm not a religious person myself, and there is much about christianity (and most religions in fact) that I disagree with. However, we would be mistaken in believing that the world was a paradise and that everyone loved and respected their neighbour before christianity popped up. There were wicked as well as good gods, and most of the time the apparent "good" ones had some pretty terrible things done in their name (the Illiad and Odyssey are good "fictional" examples and pretty much any serious book on ancient history will paint a clear picture).

We can't go around blaming religion for the world's ills (on occasion I have done so myself, but I'd be the first to admit that much of the time I get carried away and passionate losing objectivity), ultimately people are responsible for actions and only the cowardly "pass the buck" onto a "higher authority".

[edit on 7-8-2006 by DenyAllKnowledge]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorninG StaR 21
The following information provides proof that everything in the Christian religion and in the bible has been STOLEN from other religions that predated it from all around the world.

I don't consider what you have written as proof, but ideas and opinions.

To my knowledge Jesus dying on the cross so we can go to heaven hasn't been pulled from other religions.

Christianity is nothing more than a program. There is nothing religious or spiritual about it.

Christianity is certainly religious and spiritual. Christians go to Church to worship and praise God and learn more about him. Praying is spiritual. Miracles, divine intervention is experienced through life.

Can you please tell me about theses 20 crucified heroes from pagan pantheons, Astaroth and how he/she is similar to Mary. What other examples have been taken from pagan gods?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

The following information provides proof that everything in the Christian religion and in the bible has been STOLEN from other religions that predated it from all around the world. Christianity is a tool for removing spiritual knowledge from the populace so this power can be kept in the hands of a few to manipulate and enslave the masses.

These so-called "religions" are built upon murder, torture, and lies and the only way any lie of this magnitude can survive is to create more and more lies and destroy the peoples who know the truth. Christianity is nothing more than a program. There is nothing religious or spiritual about it. Millions of people suffer depression, hopelessness, and confusion about life. The soul needs light and very few know this or actively practice the power meditation that will literally "save" their own souls. Because of a lack of knowledge and ignorance Humanity has been placed under a powerful spell using occult power and indoctrinated not to question, concerning these so-called "religions." This has been reinforced by centuries of Christians being duped into supplying their psychic energy and souls to be channeled into perpetuating this lie, which in the end, will only benefit a select few.

The Judeo/Christian Bible has always used extreme fear as a tool to keep people away from the workings of the mind. be a good sheep, and just "believe."

The Gentile people have been force fed Christianity in order to strip us of all knowledge and power. Those at the top play both sides against the middle. What this means is the enemy works from within both sides- each side bashing the other while they both move ahead. This is analogous to a cop who is heavily involved in an open and public anti-drug crusade and secretly sells and pushes drugs unbeknownst to his family and community.

Following the Roman sacking of the Temple of Solomon 70 CE, Christianity was invented by the Jews the best known is (Paul aka "Saul of Tarsus) so they could control the world using the ancient known powers of the mind and the soul. The Jews themselves know the Nazarene is a fictitious character based upon some 20 crucified heroes from Pagan pantheons.

In the case of Christianity, all of the former Pagan (Gentile) Gods were bound and replaced with fictitious Jewish deities. The Hebrew Virgin Mary replaced Astaroth, the Hebrew Moses legend was stolen from Sargon (both were born in secrecy, left in a reed basket to float down the river and adopted by royalty), Hebrew Abraham was stolen from Hindu Brahma. "Brahma in Sanskrit means "many." The endless list goes on and on. There isn't anything in the Christian religion that hasn't been stolen from Pagan religions pre-dating it from hundreds to thousands of years. The Pagan Gods, being a powerful racial memory in the minds of Gentiles were replaced with Hebrew characters to be slavishly obeyed and worshipped. This set the stage for immense power and control.

With Christianity, it is hit and mostly misses. The few and far in-between hits keep the deluded believing, unknowing this is not any "miracle" but only the power of the mind. The end objective is atheism. The atheist believes in nothing and disregards anything "supernatural" or of the occult. He/she is a sitting duck just waiting to be manipulated by those who possess occult knowledge and power.

"According to the Internal Revenue Service, church donations total over 19 BILLION dollars a year. "This does not include profits from businesses, stock holdings, bond holdings, retirement centers or lease back arrangements."

The Bible warns us that "Judgment begins with the Household of God", with the Churches, and The Falsehood they teach such as "Once Saved, Always, Saved", and The "Name It, Claim It" Prosperity Doctrines that permeate Christian Television, Radio and Books.

For all Believers who love and follow these Lies, and The Lukewarm and The Hypocrites shall be part of the Multitu

EDIT:Spelling

[edit on 7-8-2006 by MorninG StaR 21]

Taking the mask off what? There is no "religion that predates Christianity", since from the beginning "God created" and has always done so. The light that came into the world was Jesus, (Gen 1, John 1) and He was in the beginning with God and was God. His coming in the flesh occured in the midst of a tumult of "religions" and His followers were killed by adherents of the most politically correct group of Romans for no other reason than to please the Jews who cried for His death.

You may blather on with your pseudo-learning, thereby wasting your own psychic energy, but you are only showing your true ignorance.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Curiosity

I have no idea where you get you information from (The Babble, I guess)
there are literally hundreds of religions predating Christianity.
Jesus was the light? Sorry, electricity had not been invented yet.
You should get rid of them horse-visors, you might see more light.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osbert
Curiosity

I have no idea where you get you information from (The Babble, I guess)
there are literally hundreds of religions predating Christianity.
Jesus was the light? Sorry, electricity had not been invented yet.
You should get rid of them horse-visors, you might see more light.

I have no idea where you get you (sic) information from (The Babylon Bible, I guess).

There are no religions predating God and even you must see that He is before all things, by definition. And He spoke Light into the world, Who was with Him and is Him, the Beginning and the End, at the very beginning of the universe's creation.

All religions stem from His existence, and He is Christ, the Messiah, therefore, He was before all things, even as the Holy Bible teaches.

Man's perverted religions are mere echoes and shadows of all that He is, all that He does, and most are idolatrous to the extreme. All are attempts by the created Man to eclipse the Creator, God the Father. None are effective or worth the time to 'study' as fools the world over have done for time out of mind.

The only wisdom is knowing God Who created all things. The only foolishness is denying Him and seeking wisdom elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
morning star 21

Why does Satan have to leave his mark when he works? Is it pride?

Isaiah 14:12
How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
morning star 21

Isaiah 14:12
How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

Probably, it usually comes before a fall, right?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Oh boy, I can see where this discussion is going. I think you're all mistaken but I may not go into it in depth right now.

First off, I'd like to say that the Old Testament has a tentative hold on what is written in the New Testament. The first five books of the Old Testament are known as the Pentatuch and make up the bulk of the Jewish belief system. These books are included in the Christian Bible to help link the New Testament to the old and help prove that Jesus is the fulfillment of the prophesies of the Old Testament.

However, given the historical facts of where the Hebrews were located and were they originated from it is not hard to believe that many of their "myths" (so to speak) share a lot in common with the myths that originated from that area. Much of what is written in the first few books, mainly Genesis and Exodus are the root of the Jewish faith. THese books are not always meant to be taken literally, and as they are mainly "myths" it's quite logical that the people who wrote these myths were influenced by the myths they grew up with.The Pentatuch tells us of the deliverance of God's law, the Gospels tells us of the deliverance of God's love.

I believe what you meant to say in the title of your thread is "Taking the mask off Judaism" as I feel there is little to correlate the story of Jesus to older mythology. In addition much of the theories revolving around this statement of yours depends upon your interpretation of the ancient texts and the translation which you are reading. If you'll notie, there are many kinds of Bibles, different translations mostly, and each change certain words in specific ways. This is the same for the translations of the ancient mesopotamian myths, they're written based of the interpretation of the translator.

I think if you will read the old myths a few more times you will se that the purpose of these myths are quite different from that of the Judeo-Christain belief systems.

Please excuse any spelling errors but my laptop is about to die and theres no place to plug it into in the backyard lol

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Can you please tell me about theses 20 crucified heroes from pagan pantheons, Astaroth and how he/she is similar to Mary. What other examples have been taken from pagan gods?

Look at Iasions' posts here

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Interesting Thread!

There is no "religion that predates Christianity".

Are you serious? How about the Judaism that pre-dates Christianity? As a matter of fact the Hindu Religion Pre-dates Judaism & the Buddhist Religion Pre-dates Christianity! This is well documented!

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Interesting Thread!

There is no "religion that predates Christianity".

Are you serious? How about the Judaism that pre-dates Christianity? As a matter of fact the Hindu Religion Pre-dates Judaism & the Buddhist Religion Pre-dates Christianity! This is well documented!

I'm not going to repeat what I said in the post above here. Read it if you want an answer.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Curiosity, your agruing the existence of god to prove that the 'religion' of
Christianity was the first religion. There were many 'religions' before the
'religion' of Christianity. No one said God didn't exist before 2006 years ago.

I appreciate your vigor and faith, and what your trying to say but come on now.

It's all rather confusing to me anyway. Jesus was the son of God?, but he was God?All wrapped in the Holy Spirit? I've heard all the arguments and it still leaves me confused so please don't respond to this paragraph.

I always thought Christianity meant you believed Jesus Christ was the savior.
Since Jesus was born 2006 years ago, how does that equate Christianity being
the first religion?

:by the way, Jesus would have answered the question again.

[edit on 12-8-2006 by nextguyinline]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Really people like Curiosity do more harm than good to their faith.

The vestiges of pagan religion in Christian symbology are undeniable. Egyptian sun disks became the halos of Catholic saints. Pictograms of Isis nursing her miraculously conceived son Horus became the blueprint for our modern images of the Virgin Mary nursing Baby Jesus. And virtually all the elements of the Catholic ritual - the miter, the altar, the doxology, and communion, the act of "God-eating" - were taken directly from earlier pagan mystery religions."
"Nothing in Christianity is original. The pre-Christian God Mithras - called the Son of God and the Light of the World - was born on December 25, died was buried in a rock tomb, and then resurrected in three days. By the way, December 25 is also the birthday or Osiris, Adonis, and Dionysus. The newborn Krishna was presented with gold, frankincense, and myrrh. Even Christianity's weekly holy day was stolen from the pagans."

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
morning star 21

Satan is not as bad as you think:

Satan (Greek: Satan or Satanas) as used in the New Testament is a word of Hebrew origin. It means the accuser, the adversary, the opponent, the prosecution (in a legal case). In the Greek New Testament the Hebrew word Satan is often translated into the Greek word diabolos, which most commonly is translated into English as Devil. Diabolos means the accuser, slanderer, calumniator, backbiter, enemy, one who separates.

In Kittel's classic and nearly definitive Theological Dictionary of the New Testament, Volume II (Ann Arbor, MI: Eerdmans, 1964, page 73), Gerhard von Rad describes the Old Testament view of Satan as follows:

So far as we can see, the word has a special place in the judicial life of Israel. The satan is the enemy in a specific sense, i.e., the accuser at law. His place is on the right hand of the accused (Zech. 3:1)...

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nextguyinline
Curiosity, your agruing the existence of god to prove that the 'religion' of
Christianity was the first religion. There were many 'religions' before the
'religion' of Christianity. No one said God didn't exist before 2006 years ago.

I appreciate your vigor and faith, and what your trying to say but come on now.

It's all rather confusing to me anyway. Jesus was the son of God?, but he was God?All wrapped in the Holy Spirit? I've heard all the arguments and it still leaves me confused so please don't respond to this paragraph.

I always thought Christianity meant you believed Jesus Christ was the savior.
Since Jesus was born 2006 years ago, how does that equate Christianity being
the first religion?

:by the way, Jesus would have answered the question again.

You know whether Jesus would have answered? Are you also one of His disciples then? I hope so.

Christianity means you believe Jesus is God manifested in the flesh, that as the Son of God, He died and was resurrected, and now, as the Man Jesus, sits at the Father's right hand. In line with Scripture, it also means that one believes that He both was with God and was God in the beginning, (John 1:1) and that He was manifested to save the world from its sins, that "whosoever will may" come to a saving knowledge of His sacrifice.

It means to believe He was preordained to exist among us, that He was God in the flesh, that is Emmanuel, meaning God with us. But before His manifestation and being God, He existed before all time, and therefore is not time-framed, as if the religions that were established among unbelieving civilizations could exist before He existed.

Therefore, all so-called "prior" religions were not predating Christianity, but merely the name. Christians were called Christians first at Antioch within a short time after His resurrection, so if anyone claims that the name Christian was pre-dated by idolatrous religions, they could legitimately be called correct.

In fact, it seems almost certain that His disciples began to be called Christians in order to differentiate them from the Jews, religious or otherwise, and the other "religions" such as the idol worshipping Astarte cult and so on.

Hence, Christianity is a relatively new term, but its precepts were established and put into action by God from the very beginning,

That certain symbols appear the same in Christian usage as in a "religion's" being used to say that 'religions' predated Christianity, as if that makes Christianity a copy-cat religion, is kindergarten reasoning. Ie, the "halo" argument.

It is instead proof that all religions other than Judaism and Christianity mimic the things of God, ie, the "halo" around the sun and moon that can be seen at times, using the things of earth to denote their so called 'godhood' of things created by God.

And that is hardly surprising since satan is the originator of all copy-cat religions and is the first mimicker/hater of God, yet forever lacking the power and majesty of the Creator. Since he is frustrated, is it any wonder that his followers, whether they know themselves to be or not, are equally full of rage and resentment toward God and His people?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What I always find amazing about these types of conversations is the pride of those preaching the atheist faith. Enlightenment and righteousness, to whatever extent they can be achieved by man on Earth, must always have the prerequisite of humbleness followed by love followed by faith. Humbleness, love and faith are among the highest of the noble traits and are the only paths to the small level of righteousness that man can achieve on Earth. The quest for knowledge has its roots in pride, for the quest for knowledge assumes that man has the capacity for knowledge of the creator.

Who among us has true knowledge? Not one.

Should an infant take council with other infants as to the affairs of adults?

Who among us has the mind to rival the Lord? Who can out think the Alpha and Omega? The wisest of mankind understands only that he can understand nothing. How prideful are you all to think that you can understand anything!

What is your mission, Morning Star? What enlightenment can you have? To what do you attribute your knowledge? Aren’t you a created being? Aren’t you a man like me, or are you more, or are you less?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osbert
Really people like Curiosity do more harm than good to their faith.

The vestiges of pagan religion in Christian symbology are undeniable. Egyptian sun disks became the halos of Catholic saints. Pictograms of Isis nursing her miraculously conceived son Horus became the blueprint for our modern images of the Virgin Mary nursing Baby Jesus. And virtually all the elements of the Catholic ritual - the miter, the altar, the doxology, and communion, the act of "God-eating" - were taken directly from earlier pagan mystery religions."
"Nothing in Christianity is original. The pre-Christian God Mithras - called the Son of God and the Light of the World - was born on December 25, died was buried in a rock tomb, and then resurrected in three days. By the way, December 25 is also the birthday or Osiris, Adonis, and Dionysus. The newborn Krishna was presented with gold, frankincense, and myrrh. Even Christianity's weekly holy day was stolen from the pagans."

I waiting for the day that a few of you realize that Jesus was not born on Dec 25th.

The date was changed by either Constantine or a pope a little later which ever you want to choose.

Constantine the high priest or Pontiff Maximus of Sol Invictus, the unconquerable sun.

And then you come along and say hey look................look at all the sun gods that are born on Dec 25th.

I want to say, hey look....................Jesus was not born on Dec 25th

Plain and simple you are being decieved by the deceiver.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
What I always find amazing about these types of conversations is the pride of those preaching the atheist faith. Enlightenment and righteousness, to whatever extent they can be achieved by man on Earth, must always have the prerequisite of humbleness followed by love followed by faith. Humbleness, love and faith are among the highest of the noble traits and are the only paths to the small level of righteousness that man can achieve on Earth. The quest for knowledge has its roots in pride, for the quest for knowledge assumes that man has the capacity for knowledge of the creator.

Who among us has true knowledge? Not one.

Should an infant take council with other infants as to the affairs of adults?

Who among us has the mind to rival the Lord? Who can out think the Alpha and Omega? The wisest of mankind understands only that he can understand nothing. How prideful are you all to think that you can understand anything!

What is your mission, Morning Star? What enlightenment can you have? To what do you attribute your knowledge? Aren’t you a created being? Aren’t you a man like me, or are you more, or are you less?

If you want to witness real pride go to the Vatican in Rome and spend a few minutes observing the Cardinals..

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Osbert]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join