It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blond on the main ATS page about UFOS HOT HOT HOT

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
ROLF!

You have voted Rasobasi420 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That avatar chick is a stunner too!!!
I wanna come back as that outfit when i kick the bucket lol .

Omega

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Rasobasi,

Like it ALOT..

damn it makes me so proud to be an ATS member!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23BTW I’m pretty sure I still have the hottest blonde on ATS.

< Check it.

Blonde yeah, but is she a man or a woman???

*Little red riding hood sees Westpoints avatar and says: Why grandma!! What big strong jaws you have!!*

[edit on 7-8-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
2: She is most likely not a member. Any girl with that level of pop style and looks would never join ATS.

correct me if I left aything out.

Here's what you left out:
what makes you think that we women of ATS aren't some hot women.
Them's fighting words

Just because we believe in conspiracy theories, ufos and talk politics doesn't make up plain janes

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Blonde yeah, but is she a man or a woman???

To set the record straight, so to speak, I’m pretty sure that the woman in my avatar is, well, a woman. I have a higher resolution version of the image and she sure looks like a woman in that version too, but the jaw may be too clear cut for the likening of some. Besides, if little red riding hood should be weary of anything is your avatar of course, look at those teeth!

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Just because we believe in conspiracy theories, ufos and talk politics doesn't make up plain janes

I agree DTOM, ATS ladies are beautiful in their own special way, we should be thankful to have such stunning women within our community.

Oh... lol... that's just not right, I’m burning for this one.

[edit on 7-8-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Ok, you guys have peaked my interest. Who knows the name of the blond in the ad? She looks familiar to me but I'm not sure why. One of my alien abduction dreams involved 3 blonde girls like her.
Maybe the aliens are real after all.

Now I just need a phone number to call some ET's of the blond kind.

I swear that's the problem with these long distance relationships, when you want to phone the hot blond ET, they just seem so hard to reach.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
sorry pal , but your avatar looks like a shemale , sorry .

and the sumo girl was attractive

but big deal , I'd be happier with the girl next door.

I'm not impressed with models etc

they're no better than anyone else.

and the worlds obsession with them is insanely illogical,

and fabricated.

my 2cents

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baack
Sorry, but in this case, intentions don't matter -- execution does. The fact is that using the American flag in this way is eminently disrespectful. It's not just my opinion. Title 4, Chapter 1 of the U.S. Code specifically says that the flag is not to be worn as clothing.

Sorry to keep harping on this -- I love my country and pledge allegiance to her flag. The old Boy Scout in me, for some reason, is sensitized to these things.

No disrespect to you meant here; likewise no attempt to go off-topic.

Baack

What about Uncle Sam? A US Government creation even!! He wears the US flag all over, on his clothes AND his hat. So is the US Government itself guilty of said crime? I guess it wouldn't be the first time, now would it?

TheBorg

Edited for P.S.

P.S. :

In keeping with the topic, I just wanted to say that I noticed her as well. As a male ATS member, I have no problem with this type of lure, so long as the prize has something to do with her, like a date with her would be nice... j/k lol. I liked the picture, and she can sit on my lap any day of the week.

[edit on 8-8-2006 by TheBorg]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Here's what you left out:
what makes you think that we women of ATS aren't some hot women.
Them's fighting words

Oh don't get me wrong, I know there are some hot women on ATS. I just think that those on ATS would be a little more interesting than to conform to the standard pop-princess style. The Sumo woman looks a little..... airheaded

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I'm still curious what her name is. Doesn't anyone know? Oh well, from the looks of things, I'll probably see her pop up again somewhere and eventually find out who it is. Of course there are a lot of pretty faces out there so we may never know. I believe the truth is out there, somewhere.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
sheesh, everyone just take a step back and calm down. she's a woman. flesh and blood. I know, for a lot of you, that is something you don't get to see every day so let me tell you a little bit about her.

her name is Jessica and she's not very tall, maybe 5' 7". she's not a natural blonde (are there any? really?) and she has a pretty wicked sense of humor. she loves conspiracies and she's a total ufo buff but not to the point of strange abduction stories or thinking the tv people command her every move. her skin is soft and smooth and her hair has the faintest hint of vanilla when you smell it. she's got a thing for guys who can build their own computers and she digs a man who can write code. normally this would spell doom for yours truly but, since sumo lounge ran out of pillows and I won one yesterday, they are shipping the girl to me instead.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Crakeur]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
her name is Jessica and she's not very tall, maybe 5' 7". she's not a natural blonde (are there any? really?) and she has a pretty wicked sense of humor. she loves conspiracies and she's a total ufo buff but not to the point of strange abduction stories or thinking the tv people command her every move. her skin is soft and smooth and her hair has the faintest hint of vanilla when you smell it. she's got a thing for guys who can build their own computers and she digs a man who can write code. normally this would spell doom for your truly but, since sumo lounge ran out of pillows and I won one yesterday, they are shipping the girl to me instead.

Awesome.
That is hilarious

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Whoever it is, it sure beats that "STOP!" image with the weird morphed transvestites in it. That image truely disturbed me. I hope it's gone forever. I didn't log in for a few days just to try and wait it out.

Wait let me see....

*refresh*

OH GOD IT'S STILL THERE. Somebody take that thing down already.

IT BURNS.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baack

Originally posted by WestPoint23
I’m pretty sure I still have the hottest blonde on ATS.

Hottest blonde, absolutely yes.

Unfortunately, hugely disrespectful of our American flag.

Baack

[edit on 8/7/06 by Baack]

Actually Baack I can Strand My flag on a Hot Blond and do not see disrespect as long a no one sticks a HOT flame to it`s all good

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Truth_Hunter_1976]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

she's not a natural blonde (are there any? really?) and she has a pretty wicked sense of humor.

Elevatedone married a Natural Blonde
bonus, she's 6ft tall

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
bonus, she's 6ft tall

you married dolph lundgren?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Of course there are a lot of pretty faces out there so we may never know. I believe the truth is out there, somewhere.

The truth is out there. Search google images for sumo omni beanbag. The results are interesting.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
bonus, she's 6ft tall

you married dolph lundgren?

awww man, you didn't have to go there.....

I think you'd all be impressed with my Mrs.

looks a little like Jennie Garth - Kelly from 90210
and Stevie Nicks - Fleetwood Mac

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Ah, there we go, found another picture of her, a different pose this time.

And Elevatedone just curious but how tall are you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join