It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing, the Patriot Act III

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
In order to secure the freedoms of our nation, congress has approved a new act that will protect us from terrorists. Do not be fooled by liberal propoganda, the Patriot act has saved the lives of countless American People.

Section A: Allows law enforcement to use surveillance against more crimes of terror.

Part I: From now on, troublesome search warrants will no longer be needed. These search warrants only slow down the conviction process and endanger civilians.

Part II: With the success of censoring the dangerous information coming from iraq (such as www.wsws.org...), we have decided to create an agency that censors all media coverage of the war and automaticly persecutes any violaters who refuse to cooperate.

Secrion B: Enhanced a number of conspiracy penalties

Part I: Conspiraters are people who plan against the government, just as thr terrorists are. Anybody who speaks out against their country could be considered a conspirator, report them immediatly. They live among you and blend in perfectly in society but their un-patriotic colors will soon show. The goal of this act is to give us the rights to "weed" these traitors out of America. Help us fight terrorism!

Part II: Due to the relative drastic and volitale nature of terrorism, the CIA, NSA, and FBI are all being merged under the direction of the President and his advisors. They will be given new privelages(such as the ability to arrest conspiraters, see Section B part I) and no longer be bound by legal regulations due to the drastic threat from terrorism.

Section C: Patriot Act Immunity

Part I: Since the Patriot Act is so vital to the life of our nation, all future Patriot Acts will be automaticly put in place, Congress no longer has to vote. This helps to cut down on all that paperwork.

Remember, it's you Patriotic Duty to support the Patriot Act!

[Edited on 30-10-2003 by PolskieWojsko]

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
your not posting this as a fact right? Where did you get that

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Fake Right?

When I posted Patriotic ACt 2 I couldn't believe it. This sounds even more rediculous.

NIghtwalker

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Part I: Since the Patriot Act is so vital to the life of our nation, all future Patriot Acts will be automaticly put in place, Congress no longer has to vote. This helps to cut down on all that paperwork.

Nope. Just not going to happen. The day it does is the day I fly away.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Y'know I don't believe it. I do believe that this was fabricated from other documents to be part of a different conspiracy theory. All I found was a dead link from google, but all that remained was a cache from google.

Excerpt:
This reporter has recently received a copy of a proposed Patriot Act
III, which would seem to corroborate these rumors. It was accompanied
by a tape-recorded message, which self-destructed after five seconds.
The tape indicated that Patriot III would be automatically passed at
the time of the next scheduled terrorist attack, though the schedule
was being distributed only on a "need-to-know" basis. The new bill is
known as the GOP PATRIOT Act, or Glorify Our Presidential Powers And
Trounce Recalcitrant Independents and Other Traitors. I pass along
excerpts from the new legislation in hopes that an enraged populace
can convince as many as seven or eight Senators to vote against it:

Search string for google: [Bill_of_Rights] good germans // reasons for war // Patriot Act

First hit on the page, choose cache, although I didn't find anything else that was very believable :/

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PolskieWojsko
Anybody who speaks out against their country could be considered a conspirator, report them immediatly

HAHAHA who do u work for buddy??

Give us proof of Patriot III.... the second patriot act hasen't even passed yet.

No the CIA/FBI/NSA haven't "merged" yet...

Keep the disinformation coming!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
your not posting this as a fact right? Where did you get that

LMAO!

THIS IS PURE B/S!

If it were true, and passed itd be sooooo ILLEGAL.

ROFL!

"...whered you get that"

sorry i think its funny someone would jump to that.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
well, i have to say that all that is pure crap aswell. if something like that got passed, which it wouldn't, less a gun was held to every voters head, then revolution would be inevitable. and personally, i'm sick of this patriot act BS, i mean, and i've been saying this ever since i joined this thread and still will. ask why they're soo pissed off! obviously something isnt right with the way the government/society is working! suck up the pride, and fix your own mistakes. except the only problem is that the gov't wont tell its people what mistakes its made, thus making us blindly fall in love with them. all this pride will only shed more blood on our flags. let it go!

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It's obviously a satire on the patriot act 2. Have Americans never heard of satire or something?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I thought they where still working on the PA II? Am I getting confused with somthing else?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
cmon people its a joke and a pretty good one at that i think

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Lets just hope its a joke....we need to get rid of Patriot I and II instead of having to worry about III!

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Patriot Act III...

www.islandpacket.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I was only predicting what the future one could sound like... surprised me how many people were even considering it could be real! If there is another one coming, were in trouble

[Edited on 31-10-2003 by PolskieWojsko]

[Edited on 31-10-2003 by PolskieWojsko]

join