It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU are a slave. Literally not metaphorically. ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a theory I've been toying with:

how did the US achieve such tremendous wealth? FREE labor (or nearly so). i.e. slaves

BUT, the brutal conditions they were subjected to ended up functioning like a breeding program. created a race of extremely physicallly gifted people.

suddenly, american looks around to find themselves surrounded by big, angry (rightfully so), black men. revolts were occuring now and again - and almost succeeding (3 total)

ok, no more big, black men. there are probably too many already. But we need more slaves to continue growing the economy. how bout all these poor white people?

Kill two birds with one stone: to calm down the big black slaves, we'll say they being set free (emancipation proclamation). instead of that foolishness, introduce a new system of money. make out of paper. give that to the ''free" slaves poor white people and tell them the paper is worth something. voila! double the slave population, make them more docile, and maintain our system of free labor. paper money=free labor. the slaves can then trade their paper amongst each other , etc. and life will go on as we (the ultra-elite ruler class) know it was meant to be.

uhg... this is the short version...

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Well that was right on the nails head. A little short cuz it's that and so much more.
Money is control. Make these slaves think money is everything and they will do anything for it. Then you make like now where if you do not have it than you are dead. Then you have people like say good ol Mc Donalds corporation making more money than they could ever spend and also the leading fast food company in the universe paying everybody nothing. I know lets raise the national wage. Oh that made me laugh. As it always does everytime someone comments on the national wage going up. Sorry still laughing. The wage goes up and price of everything goes up meaning raising that was a very funy joke on poor people. But the people need the money now that it is required to live. There are laws in place in cities that you must have a certain amount of money on your person to be in the city. Yes that is true. Legal? Of course not but what is anyone going to do about? N-o-t-h-i-n-g
I'm on welfare at the moment and guess what they make it hell but guess what they are paying for my ass. Makes me feel good about myself. Don't get me wrong I am on welfare cuz I am poor and live 10 miles from civilization with no trasportation. So not lazy.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
We are slaves!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
control is exactly it. if any slave begins to command too much power and influence, he/she must be dealt with. they receive an invitatiin to enter the ruling class and from that point forth, serve their adgenda and distribute their propaganda. should the individal give them the finger and carry on as they please, they are killed. as a member of the rulers, you then skim over the top of slave (normal/our) society, indulging your whims if u please. money ceases to matter (duh, it f'in PAPER people!) and is available as u desire. meanwhile, the slaves grind away their little lives to provide this playground; thinking they're reallu movin up cause they're making 200,000, have a vacation condo, a german sportscar, and a sugar baby in vegas. A nice obedient slave.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
That is one excellent read CN23. And it rings true to probably all of our experiences.

Here's another link:

What is a wage slave?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
*laughing too hard to make useful comment*

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Social Security, I'll bet you think it's a retirement fund of sorts, but if you look at the words Social and Security and put them in context of the time it was established it isn't about helping you retire, its about securing the Federal Reserve Loans, we basicly all became collateral in 1935 complete with serial numbers. Your five dollar bill isn't five dollars, it is a federal reserve note, a loan for five dollars which you as a tax payer, pay interest on and is secured against nothing else but by you and everybody else going to work the next day and making money for your employer for taxation. It's a little more complicated than that of course, but that's the jist of it. What's really great is that the Federal Reserve System is illegal, expressly forbidden in the US Constitution which clearly says the Congress cannot allocate the printing of currency to any Private Entity. They literally confiscated and made it illegal to possess gold and had people turn in their gold in exchange for Federal Reserve Notes, that isn't some crazy conspiracy theory, my grandfather, god rest his soul, remembered it well. To beat it all, the members of the Federal Reserve were kept a secret until just recently. An unsecured loan is illegal, hence the term credit. I am probably going to get a warning for excessive quoting here, but read this post of mine from another thread...

Originally posted by twitchy
The federal reserve system violates the US constitution, yes, Echtelion is correct. The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 pushed through the legislature by Woodrow Wilson was nothing short of treason and a clear violation of the US constitution. Article 1, section 8 of the US Constitution states that Congress shall have the power to coin money and regulate it's value, but the federal reserve act gave this power to a private corporation, the shares of which are not traded publicly, nor is it regulated or mandated by congress. They print money with no backing whatsoever, at no interest, then loans it to the treasury, with interest. They also retain the rights to purchase national debt (which is also illegal) and charge interest for it. The ones chiefly responsible for this are...

www.worldnewsstand.net...
Rothschild Bank of London (Jewish)
Warburg Bank of Hamburg (Jewish)
Rothschild Bank of Berlin (Jewish)
Lehman Brothers of New York (Jewish)
Lazard Brothers of Paris (Jewish)
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York (Jewish)
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy (Jewish)
Goldman, Sachs of New York (Jewish)
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam (Jewish)
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (Rockefellers Interesting History...)

To put this in layman's terms, your ten dollar bill is not ten dollars, it's a note, or a debt. In actuality, your ten dollars is a ten dollar debt, which you, as a taxpayer, are paying interest on.

A few points of interest...

www.scionofzion.com...
The Federal Reserve was incorporated in 1914 and has been creating a completely unnecessary national debt ever since. In simple terms, the Fed creates money as debt. They create money out of thin air by nothing more than a book entry. Whenever the members of the Fed make any loans, that debt money is our money supply.
The United States went bankrupt in 1938 because of this system. It took the Fed only 25 years to bankrupt the USA. Can you imagine how little time it would take these vultures to bankrupt a developing nation? The American people are paying about $300 billion dollars a year in interest to this phony organization. When you look in the Washington, D.C. phone book, you will not find the Federal Reserve in the Government section as they are a private concern.
The national debt is increased about $1.71 billion dollars every day (as of October 12, 2004) . Have you taken a look at your money? It says "Federal Reserve Note" which means it is an instrument of debt. There is no real money in circulation.

There is no system in place to audit the Federal Reserve, at all. And not only is it illegal by the terms of the US constitution, the US supreme Court has also declared this practice unconstitutional...

www.totse.com...
Although the FED is required to give back most of its PROFITS back to the Treasury Dept., there is NO ORGANIZATION that has the power to AUDIT the FED (not even the Congress or the IRS). This creates a HUGE opportunity for "creative accounting" to hide the profit that ROBS the US Tax Payers Hundreds of Billions of Dollars annually....
According to Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution, the US Congress has the power to print money (The Congress shall have the power... ...to coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, ...). According to the Supreme Court, the Congress can not transfer its power to other organization like the FED....

From the same source, a good summary as to how the system operates...

www.totse.com...
The US goverment runs a $400 billion deficit annually. To cover this, the US goverment issues bonds which are bought by the FED.
Since the FED has the POWER TO PRINT MONEY, it can buy any amount of the US Government bonds at almost NO COST, save for the expense of printing money (~3 cents/$100).
At this point, the owners of the FED already profit $99.97 for every 3c they invested to print the money. Basically, they exchange something that costs almost nothing to them with the US Government Bonds.
Since the FED can NOT be AUDITTED by the IRS (or even by Congress), most of this profit can go anywhere the FED owners want to. BTW, did I mention that the profit is TAX-FREE?
After buying the bonds, the owner of the FED can either:
1. Keep the bonds, and collect the interest the US Government now OWES them.
2. Sell the bonds to the US Tax Payers or foreigners.
In either case, the FED owners have profitted $99.97 for every 3 cents it invested to print the money. Remember, the FED is a PRIVATELY OWNED corporation, just like the Federal Express. The profit of the FED goes to the FED owners.
The US Government now owes the FED owners the interest on those bonds. Remember that the FED owners DO NOT EARN the bonds. They simply PRINT the money to buy the bonds. In other words, they created money out of thin air, and exchange it for the interest bearing bonds.
In order to pay for the bonds' interest, the US Government taxes the US population.
When a US Citizen holding US Government bonds receives his/her return of investment on the bonds, essentially the money he/she receives is the tax money he/she is paying to the Government.
When the OWNERS of the FED receives the interest on the BONDS they're holding, they are receiving that money for FREE (save the initial 3cent/$100 investment to print the money)! Not only that, the FED owners receive the money TAX FREE.
Under the LAW, the FED is REQUIRED to RETURN its PROFIT back to the US Treasury. However, NEITHER the Congress NOR the IRS have the POWER to AUDIT the FED. The FED has used this obvious loophole to profit via 'creative accounting'.
Consider this: every year, the FED profits by hundreds of billions of dollars by buying US Government Bonds. Yet it only returns ~$20 billion to the US Treasury. The rest of the profit has been spent as "Operational Expenses".
The FED expects us to believe that the FED operational expenses amounts to $100's billion dollars annually!!!
The truth is, those profits were spent as "DIVIDENDS TO SHAREHOLDERS"!!!!

The final blow to the US Currency came in the form of the Emergency Banking Act, designed to 'pull us out' of the Great Depression, all it did in reality was eliminate the last obstacle to the Federal Reserve Company by elimination the need to back their notes. A good explination of the act is here...
The Bankruptcy of The United States
United States Congressional Record, March 17, 1993 Vol. 33, page H-1303

Income tax is also illegal, but that's a whole other can of worms. How do they get away with this kind of crap? Ever wonder why the District of Columbia isn't a state? We the people are basically ruled and taxed by a foriegn entity...
home.iae.nl...
Scary stuff...

[edit on 20-1-2005 by twitchy]

Mod Edit: Fixed long link.

[edit on 7-8-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
In the same vein…
Someone is stealing your life by Michael Ventura.

Wow great little piece of prose there, wholly depressing, glaringly truthful, brutally honest. It reminds me of one of my favorite twitchy quotes, Capitalism is a great system, IF you have capital, otherwise GET BACK TO WORK!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
What's really great is that the Federal Reserve System is illegal, expressly forbidden in the US Constitution which clearly says the Congress cannot allocate the printing of currency to any Private Entity. They literally confiscated and made it illegal to possess gold and had people turn in their gold in exchange for Federal Reserve Notes, that isn't some crazy conspiracy theory, my grandfather, god rest his soul, remembered it well.

Just educating myself here... so article 1 section 8 empowers congress to print money. Where is congress prevented from "outsourcing" that responsibility?
I've never heard of the gold confiscation. Is there a MSM record of that? I'm not doubting these things, I just need some references so that when relaying the information, I don't come off as a nincompoop.

...And the 'get back to work' quote is one of my favorites!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
well..your wrong, nobody is going to enslave you if you do not get a job and work for "paper". there are many people who have lived off the land, it's obviously not that pleasent, but it can be done. if you "choose" to have the ementies of society, then you must somehow earn "money" and work withing the system that is set up, but nobody is making a slave out of you.
i lived bartering my work for subsistance for 6 months in my 20's and traveled to many places hitchhiking, and i truly was not a wage slave.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
well..your wrong,

Well... If how you've chosen to begin your post is an indicator, you're likely to be the one in error.

nobody is going to enslave you if you do not get a job and work for "paper". there are many people who have lived off the land, it's obviously not that pleasent, but it can be done.

While I see your point, I believe the rigid and pervasive structure of the dominant world society enslaves you regardless of whether or not you join the paper chase wholeheartedly or live off the land. By "lotl" do you mean urban "free men", like the guys on the offramps? or commune style "free men", like those people in "Easy Rider"? or more of a lone, mountain man "free man", kinda like Grizzly Adams?
Community question: what happens on an "independent" commune when property taxes are assessed and collection is attempted?

if you "choose" to have the ementies of society, then you must somehow earn "money" and work withing the system that is set up, but nobody is making a slave out of you.

Yeah, pretty tough giving up all those amenities. That shower everyday really boosts my morale. Now I very much disagree. When the system you "choose" is set up to covertly exploit the mental and physical labor of 99% of the human population for the benefit (the greatest understatement of all time) of 1%, I'd argue that you are in fact being enslaved. When a slave thinks he is free, his plight simply becomes even more dire.

i lived bartering my work for subsistance for 6 months in my 20's and traveled to many places hitchhiking, and i truly was not a wage slave.

Anything I write here will read as a personal attack and I have no such desire or intent.
In sum, I don't know who is wrong or right, bit I do know that you're a slave.

[edit on 9/23/2008 by verbal kint]

new topics

top topics

join