It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Triangle UFO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This is a pic of a UFO taken by a passenger from an aircraft.
Looks intriguing to say the least.

What do you think this could be? We've heard of the usual 'shadow, dirt on the lense, a hot air balloon, flock of birds', and so on. Frankly, I haven't the slighest clue.

Source

MOD EDIT: Please include the source when posting external material

[edit on 8/8/06/08 by junglejake]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I'm open minded, but not to the point my brains fall out. Are we sure this is an un-altered picture? The ground looks fishy to me. The clouds or aura looks like air-brush to me. And, the craft in question seems to be lacking detail. If it is a picture, it was most certainly taken at a weird angle, or the airplane was banking extremely hard left for a window seater to take such a photo.

Just some observations.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
It looks like a poor screenshot from Microsoft flight simulator or something. Doesn't look real to me in the slightest.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I'm no good with photoshop , but i'm pretty sure that there's a lot of people out there who could produce better than this in their lunch break.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
That must be a fake. The plane in the pic is the Blended Wing Body design that Boeing has been working on developing. You can see part of the cockpit windshield and some passenger windows, and the engine exhaust are a perferct match for the BWB design.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Just a few questions....

WHO took this picture while on an aircraft?

WHEN was this photo taken?

HOW did you ( if you didnt photoshop or take the picture ) come into posession of the photo?

WHERE was the flight going when the photo was taken?

- Beezer

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You know the more I thought about this and looked at the more of a fake it proved to be.

I put it through a graphics program, sharpened it, and enlarged it.

You can see microsoft Flight SIM terrain visible through the airbrushed fore image.

DEBUNKED. Case study now complete.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
that has to be the worst fake i have ever seen

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
lol they didn't even use the high definition terrain, the mega scenery addon for the MS flight sim is almost indistinguishable from a photo, maybe they should upgrade their graphics card

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Come on, be real. That's probably one of the worst Photoshop jobs I've seen on here. If you're going to phoney something up, or pass along something phoney, at least have some quality standards. Now you're just insulting our intelligence.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
OMG ITS AN ALIEN SHIP FLYING IN BROAD DAYLIGHT...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS AN INVASION AHHHHHHHH...*RUNS AWAY*

Xo0

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
lol is all i have to say man...

i'm open minded but to a certain perspective..

[edit on 7-8-2006 by Xo0]

Xo0

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Woops i take my words back here it is again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If you believe that that is real than you're going to love this one...

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
"Uh, ladies and gentleman...out the right side of the airplane....."

[edit on 7-8-2006 by MrPenny]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
that's totally photochopped. by someone who loves filters alot. and lens flare.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
If you believe that that is real than you're going to love this one...

Woah. I've seen something close to that. While flying my bro around his new home,
which was located a few miles from Offutt, tower came over the radio telling me of
traffic closing in about 10 miles out or so. So we looked out and saw a B2 coming right
at us. It was very cool only seeing it from the front. Like a barbell kinda. Well I was
excited and trying to get my brother excited too but he was still nervous being in such
a small plane. Well the B2 ended up flying right underneath us probably a 1000' away
or so. Very Cool
We were flying over the approach path into Offutt that day
and had a very lucky cool thing happen. One of my greatest memories.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This is where the guy saw it. Or did he make this up? Photoshop and MS flight sim ASOF or real?
Your guess is as good as mine!!

Chicago -- I was flying to Minneapolis from southeast on June 6, 2006, and looking out of the airplane window and spotted a black triangle. The object was flat black in color , very large (best est.300-400 yards long) and featureless. It remained still in the top of a cloud. I had feelings of disbelief , awe, and strangely, very calm. I lost sight of the object when the plane finally flew past the object. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Source

MOD EDIT: Please include the source when posting external material

[edit on 8/8/06/08 by junglejake]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Ah So! The key words in the source story are depiction of story.

Quite different from an actual photograph! So yes, it is a flight sim recreation...but one of a sighting.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I'm actually insulted by that picture, i have atari games with better graphics...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join