It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the independent party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I think one the most dissapointing things in american politics is that is you ain't a republican or a democrat you have a slim to none chance to be in the goverment. I think if the independent party could can become more wide spread it would be good for america. What do you think.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It definately has more of a chance now than probably ever before.

Lets just hope the other big two dont sabotage it.

More and more people are beginning to see, though, that both parties have been corrupted by the Corporatism in DC. I just hope this snowball keeps rolling.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I agree with you it seems that there is a new goverment scandal every week. We need to purge each party of corruption.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What independent party?

There is no Independent Party or national party like it. The big parties after the Republicans and Democrats are the Reform, Libertarian, and Green. There is no Independent Party.

Yikes, if the independents have to rely on the party, they're going to have a problem eh!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I meant parties that aren't one of the two majorities. Though MA has more independent voters than republican and democrat 44% independent.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
But how can it become better for america if any one of the several third parties becomes more popular?

I mean, surely there'd be a big difference if the Greens were one of the Two parties, or the Libertarians were. Or the Communist Party USA or the American Nazi Party or the Natural Law Party, etc etc.

new topics

top topics

join