It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl expelled for journal entry

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You think that is pathetic? They found a picture of our school blowing up and called in a bombthreat and evacuated our school.

And no, I am not in a private school, its public. The information has to be accurate to get the 100 bucks, if its something bigger than ratting out a friend you get like 1000 dollars.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
o jesus crist lord my god i dont beleave that

i tell you this, i know about 20 people that sell, if we had this policy the school would be in caose

this school seams like mostly mexicans but prity mixed bag, you would be surprised how well everyone gets along

were you live? this is in san bruno IE: SFO air port is like a stones thro away from my school

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
what?! they give 100$ for ratting out?

is this a privet school?

if that was the case at my school, man i would be a millionar!!

If it was at my school, you'd be a dead man with $100 bucks.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr

is this a privet school?

No kidding. A kid I know that went to a neighboring citie's HS ended up with his jaw broken in 7 places because he wouldn't carry a dimesack for some other kids.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
yeah my school has the crimestoppers thing too, ranging from $100 to $1000, but all the heav drug users around here are the all american football boys and cheerleaders, so that's kept under wraps, so the program is for missing watches and #.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr

is this a privet school?

lmao same here but man, here they dont fight at the school, they find out the guys house and settel outside-school rules*

wayy to manny gards to let a fight play it self out on campuse

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by julianvstheworld
but all the heav drug users around here are the all american football boys and cheerleaders, so that's kept under wraps,

That's the way it was when i was in HS. Three of the football guys were caught smoking pot on school grounds and no disiplinary actions were taken. I drove to the graduation ceremony and was smoking a cigarette when I got out of my car and almost lost the "privilege" of participating in commencement *I was 18 at the time, btw*.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You mean this is general practice now days? To bribe kids with money into narking on each other? WTF has happened to America?
I've been done with school for a long time now. If that's the kind of crap they're resorting to now days, something is very wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join