It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SUMO LOUNGE CHAIR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The THREE AMIGOS were approached by the owner of the SUMO Lounge company a few weeks ago and offered a chance to "experience the most advanced, Conspiracy Theorist Friendly Domicile Reclination Unit on the planet if not the Galaxy"...

With an intro like that how could we refuse?

My SUMO was delivered last Saturday and I have to say that there are a few "things" in life that make it worth living, BIG HD-TVs, FAST Computers, Cool Cars, Guitars, Harley-Davidsons and The SUMO LOUNGE.

I've added the SUMO Lounge because this is one product that has completely met my expectations formed from its advertising. This thing is HUGE! It's got the most incredible "beans" I've ever placed the Springer booty and recently reconstructed back upon. The technology that created these "beans" is top secret so I don't know why they are so damn comfortable and from fitting but they are.

The quality of the construction and material is FIRST CLASS all the way. It's NOT cheap but then I learned a long time ago that cheap just isn't worth having, you spend more replacing the cheap stuff than you do buying the good stuff upfront.

If there was ever a cool, mod lounge for keeping an eye on the man the SUMO is IT. I would NEVER "endorse" anything that wasn't the absolute BEST so if you are in need of some multi functional furniture (yes it's big enough to sleep on) that is cool enough for MTV, the Playboy Mansion and GOOD enough for my picky arse... the SUMO Lounge is what you want.

Check it out at SUMO Lounge...

Springer's Rating:

(4 Thumbs UP- The HIGHEST possible)

Springer...

[edit on 8-7-2006 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
pic?

I too enjoy lounging around

I always see that uber recliner they got at Best Buy for about a G, but man ONE DAY!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Tthe SUMO Lounge is what you want.

Springer, you can't just tell us that we all want a "sumo lounge chair" without posting a pic or, at least, giving us some more details. At least tell us what it looks like or what, if any, special features this sumo lounge might have.

You've piqued my interest.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
sumo lounge chair?

If this is the "sumo lounge chair", all I can say is that I wouldn't mind sitting back and relaxing with one. Do you suppose it comes in, say, redhead?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This thing?

I'm sold.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Don't you people pay attention to the banners SO works so freaking hard at creating to keep eberyone INFORMED of what's happening around here?!

Springer...

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Ahhh yes this thing is one of the very few things I like about being in Japan
lol

there is a slightly smaller version of that one (unless that girl is tiny) at the mall up the road from here for just over $100 but they are everywhere here.

Kudos to you on your new pressies

[edit on 7-8-2006 by ImJaded]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
That is one hot piece of furniture! That would go very nicely in my apartment, and she seems so comfortable in the chair, too.

Asala must see this, it comes in pink!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I would only pay 130 if it came with that girl grrrrrrr

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
The THREE AMIGOS were approached by the owner of the SUMO Lounge company a few weeks ago and offered a chance to "experience the most advanced, Conspiracy Theorist Friendly Domicile Reclination Unit on the planet if not the Galaxy"...

With an intro like that how could we refuse?

My SUMO was delivered last Saturday and I have to say that there are a few "things" in life that make it worth living, BIG HD-TVs, FAST Computers, Cool Cars, Guitars, Harley-Davidsons and The SUMO LOUNGE.

I've added the SUMO Lounge because this is one product that has completely met my expectations formed from its advertising. This thing is HUGE! It's got the most incredible "beans" I've ever placed the Springer booty and recently reconstructed back upon. The technology that created these "beans" is top secret so I don't know why they are so damn comfortable and from fitting but they are.

The quality of the construction and material is FIRST CLASS all the way. It's NOT cheap but then I learned a long time ago that cheap just isn't worth having, you spend more replacing the cheap stuff than you do buying the good stuff upfront.

If there was ever a cool, mod lounge for keeping an eye on the man the SUMO is IT. I would NEVER "endorse" anything that wasn't the absolute BEST so if you are in need of some multi functional furniture (yes it's big enough to sleep on) that is cool enough for MTV, the Playboy Mansion and GOOD enough for my picky arse... the SUMO Lounge is what you want.

Check it out at SUMO Lounge...

Springer's Rating:

(4 Thumbs UP- The HIGHEST possible)

Springer...

:w:

I love this website.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Springer,

I remember from an older thread that you had a little pooch. He hasn't made your SUMO his SUMO has he?

I really want one of these!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I hate to tell you this guys, but it's just an oversized bean bag.

Perhaps you were inticed into sponsoring this beanbag manufacturer because of the hot chick sitting in it?

You see to me it just looks like they are using sex to sell there stuff. Kinda looks like she is sitting on a giant tounge doesn't it?

Your just poor victims of Aphrodite :shk:

[edit on 21-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

top topics

join