It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen to US when 9/11 is proven an inside job?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Whoever plotted 9/11, if they're American, and in on it, they should be charged with high treason.

They should be forced on live tv across the world to admit in detail why they decided to think they could get away with such. They afterwards we should send them to jail making lisence plates and put that on television too. It would be a hit reality television show.

Let's called it... Behind Bars... Thought I could get away with it... Season One

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
That's just asking for "ultraright" insurgency

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Since we elect, er, appoint those who run the US government, would not the public therefore be responsible for 911? I mean, when someone hires a hitman to kill another, both the hitman and the employer both go to jail...

are you saying we should take all the republicans that voted for him,
and take them out back and shoot them???....not a bad idea.,but.....

Bring it girlie. I believe in the second ammendment just for this kind of thing. Bring your tyranny. Which brings up another question, if these liberals and such believe this, then why so against the second ammendment?

zapped with their new and improved,
microwave tanks

Huh? LOL?

Thank you Dean voter for your response. LOL!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by notbuynit Which brings up another question, if these liberals and such believe this, then why so against the second ammendment?

Maybe they are full of crap? Maybe they are the ones we should worry about?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by notbuynit

Originally posted by notbuynit Which brings up another question, if these liberals and such believe this, then why so against the second ammendment?

Maybe they are full of crap? Maybe they are the ones we should worry about?

Yeah! *hiccup* You're probably right. *flexing muscle* I think we should "Red Dawn" on their arses!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Yeah! *hiccup* You're probably right. *flexing muscle* I think we should "Red Dawn" on their arses!

Yea, why not *hiccup*? Don't answer the questions I presented *flexing muscles* , just be an ass. Avoid the issues like you are right now. Attack me, it's your strenght right now. LOL!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hey I kind of lost track of what you two are debating now, but for the record, the second amendmant must NEVER be compromised, and umm lets pray to God whoever is still alive that contributed responsibility for 9/11 will be identified and be held accountable and served justice the proper American way.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Yes, because God's favorite is the American way.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You daaaammn riiight

If it were not so, then things would be worse right now.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Not if it's manufactured and controlled.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
"Justice is for those that have time to wait".Inside jobs is what keeps this government alive, not that I would like to see our government fall but lets just say tie up some loose ends.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1

why? oil and political gain

REPLY: Talk about being "sheeple"!!! If you believe that, then you have no clue.

Even the name of this thread implies what some people "feel" instead of "think."

It should read: » What will happen to US IF 9/11 is proven (to be) an inside job?

Right on. However I would like to propose an alternate question:

What will happen to 9/11 conspiracy enthusiasts when/if 9/11 is proven to have been an outside job? (as we've all been lead to believe)

Personally, I don't think anything will happen... because that will just be another conspiracy!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Langolier

Originally posted by zappafan1

why? oil and political gain

Personally, I don't think anything will happen... because that will just be another conspiracy!

I promise I won't say I told you so.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Right now I am on the fence, between MOSSAD or the NSA. I guess that would answer the external/internal question.

I've seen pointers both ways, but I'm no expert in this subject. Any help?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
"Justice is for those that have time to wait".Inside jobs is what keeps this government alive, not that I would like to see our government fall but lets just say tie up some loose ends.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by menguard]

Call out the seamstresses!
ALL OF THEM!

AAC

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Funny how all these links from news broadcasts regarding 911 theories are removed.

Does anybody have any other links that work?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Well, the world already despises us, so that's over and done with. I think the big question is how are we going to apologize to the world and right the wrongs we've done to Iraq and Afghanistan? The US has killed a lot of innocent people and we can't bring them back.

How in the hell do you do justice in the case of mass murder? I don't see how we're going to put the current leadership on trial. They certainly won't be convicted, imprisoned, or executed.

Saying we're sorry sure isn't going to cut it. It's damned embarrassing.

[edit on 2/11/08 by Sleuth]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
Funny how all these links from news broadcasts regarding 911 theories are removed.

Does anybody have any other links that work?

Actually it is not at all suspicious that the link is not working, the original post was made in 2006. Someone just posted in this thread and brought it back to the top of the board. Personally I hate it when old threads are brought back up with nothing new to add.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It all started with the 'missing' 737 in africa, of all places due to some transactional problem. Than I read of stripping an air bus and loading with 55 barrel drums on fuel in luie of its seats. 2 yrs later, we have what we have.
I will tell you this, the official version of 911 is most unofficial.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join