It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp: Guest Speaker Appearance is Complete.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
George has graciously donated some of his vacation time to help the Members of AboveTopSecret.com better understand his perspective via this Guest Speaker Appearance.

Like all good things this appearance has come to an end, George has to get back to his "real world" responsibilities and his award winning Investigative Journalism.

THANK YOU George Knapp!

Springer...

[edit on 7-27-2007 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Indeed!

It was certainly the best guest speaker event we have had in a while, and it was really nice of him to spend a bit of vacation time here answering our questions.

Hope he returns to the site on occasion and checks out some of the assorted weirdness that goes on here!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the invitation. It was fun, and ATS members asked good questions. I noticed the tag line from Skadi the Evil Elf suggests that I need a good spanking. This frightens me, but if it's absolutely necessary, and assuming it is a requirement for visiting interviewees, I suppose I will have to submit.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgeKnapp
Thanks for the invitation. It was fun, and ATS members asked good questions. I noticed the tag line from Skadi the Evil Elf suggests that I need a good spanking. This frightens me, but if it's absolutely necessary, and assuming it is a requirement for visiting interviewees, I suppose I will have to submit.

The things this man does to get quality, balanced, honest media coverage! Lets give him a round of applause!

join