It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some thing flying over Las Vegas on 10/30/03

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
My avatar is an interesting cloud formation taken in the Southeastern US. Never seen a cloud look quite like this.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Yes it looked like that picture

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
That is an interesting cloud formation. It look like the craft i has seen but Very much Bigger

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I will be out of town for the next four day so i wont be able to answer any questions tell i get back

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathdragon
The back of it was straight, the height was the same on each said, and it wasn�t as long as the stealth bomber. I didn�t hear any sound from it and it did maneuver really good when I saw it turn. It also didn�t have any contrail to it.

If what you saw was the same height on all sides then I'm skeptical that it was the elusive manta. Equal height on all sides indicates ZERO aerodynamics... flying brick in other words.
There's a possiblity that your sighting was something a bit more exotic... Before we go there could you give a little more detail on the height being the same on all sides?

regards,

intelgurl

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
From the view I had it look like it to me. But it probably didn't have the exacts same height each side.

I will give you more detail when i get back if you still want them

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
no aircraft can be nuclear powered yet. too much mechanics to get into the air. wont work. and maybe it will never work.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

Originally posted by deathdragon
The back of it was straight, the height was the same on each said, and it wasn�t as long as the stealth bomber. I didn�t hear any sound from it and it did maneuver really good when I saw it turn. It also didn�t have any contrail to it.

If what you saw was the same height on all sides then I'm skeptical that it was the elusive manta. Equal height on all sides indicates ZERO aerodynamics... flying brick in other words.
There's a possiblity that your sighting was something a bit more exotic... Before we go there could you give a little more detail on the height being the same on all sides?

regards,

intelgurl

That's funny, because the B-2 has really weird aerodynamics. To my eye, it looks like it should create NEGATIVE lift.
But then I'm probably just missing something out.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
no aircraft can be nuclear powered yet. too much mechanics to get into the air. wont work. and maybe it will never work.

Nope. Did work, worked quite well if you don't mind getting radiation poisoning. Was eventually ditched.

Nuclear Aircraft Propulsion

There was also a plan in the 60s for a Mach 3 nuclear-powered cruise missile/UCAV that would kill everybody underneath with its shockwave and then nuke the target...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join