It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, where did Al Qaeda really come from

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
"In the mid-1980s, Al Qaida was a database located in a computer and dedicated to the communications of the Islamic Conference's secretariat. the early 1980s the Islamic Bank for Development, which is located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, like the Permanent Secretariat of the Islamic Conference Organization, bought a new computerized system to cope with its accounting and communication requirements. At the time the system was more sophisticated than necessary for their actual needs.
Because of the presence of 'rogue states,' it became easy for terrorist groups to use the email of the database. Hence, the email of Al Qaida was used, with some interface system, providing secrecy, for the families of the mujaheddin to keep links with their children undergoing training in Afghanistan, or in Libya or in the Beqaa valley, Lebanon. Or in action anywhere in the battlefields where the extremists sponsored by all the 'rogue states' used to fight. And the 'rogue states' included Saudi Arabia. When Osama bin Laden was an American agent in Afghanistan, the Al Qaida Intranet was a good communication system through coded or covert messages.

Some Islamic economic lobbies are conducting a war against the 'liberal" economic lobbies. They use local terrorist groups claiming to act on behalf of Al Qaida. On the other hand, national armies invade independent countries under the aegis of the UN Security Council and carry out pre-emptive wars. And the real sponsors of these wars are not governments but the lobbies concealed behind them.

"The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the 'TV watcher' to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism.

Who knows if truth is fiction what if the system is working today with loaded programs that come alive at time periods and gives out orders to hidden cells of terrorists that keep the links alive in the al qaeda terrorist network. Radical lobbists can send in a order to do this aor that for a price or favor and no one could ever control or stop the action until it happens.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yup. Covered alot on here.

Add to that the fact that Bush's family are homies with Bin laden's family and do alot of mutual back scratching, and Al-CIAduh looks more and more like a pile of BS.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Keep searching, Al-qeada was formed around the time of the Russian-Afghan conflict, and it grew from there with funding from Bin Laden and many others. It has nothing to do with the Bush family, in fact Aq offered to defend Kuwait but Saudi Arabia allowed the US to enter. This is a major reason for the hatred of the west by Bin laden, that he offered his Holy warriotrs only to be rejected and have the US set foot on what he calls holy land.

The US did support the 'freedom fighters' during the Russian/afghn conflict, but it did not support AQ during that time thought you can find some ties to the Taliban.

Pick up a book on AQ and you may learn more than you want to. This is now a global operation that spans from sea to sea.

Another one of its leaders and founders is linked to the assasination of Sadat in Egypt.

Keep looking....

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I watched a documentary about a fella who did in-depth research on the subject
and I found it to be most enlightening. I will try to find it for you or at least the name
of the guy who wrote the book. It was on the net, so shouldn't be too hard.

all I could find was this not what I was looking for. I'm thinking I may have seen it from a thread in this site. I'll be back

[edit on 10-8-2006 by nextguyinline]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
All answers are interesting indeed and should be. The power of the middle east lies in saudi arabia as does the oil wealth as does the super computer system that generates and captures all information coming and going from the area. We used the pipeline of the computer to order and send needed supplies to the taliban. The tie in comes when the SA folks refused osama the right to stage his fighters in SA and choose the americans and thus was born the al qaeda army and the use of the information and nbrs to fighters and their networks. I wonder if the systems is still running and giving out orders and targets.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
ANY supporting evidence of this claim? Besides "It's the truth they don't want you to know?" Spare me the drama trip and cut to the chase.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
ANY supporting evidence of this claim? Besides "It's the truth they don't want you to know?" Spare me the drama trip and cut to the chase.

I assume you mean either the computer system or Osama being mad about not being allowed a dress parade in SA. Either way I will relook the link and post it for
as for drama even coffee has to boil before it ready.

top topics

join