It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obesssion: What The War On Terror Is Really About : Islam want to take over the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Dont know if this video is already posted. Found this on google videos.
REMOVED LINK: Using a link to a video that is not free is not something we want to do at ATS.
www.obsessionthemovie.com...

The sequel to Relentless, Obsession is a film about the threat of Radical Islam to Western civilization. Using unique footage from Arab television, it reveals an 'insider's view' of the hatred the Radicals are teaching, their incitement of global jihad, and their goal of world domination. The film also traces the parallels between the Nazi movement of World War II, the Radicals of today, and the Western world's response to both threats. Featuring interviews with Daniel Pipes, Steve Emerson, Alan Dershowitz, a former PLO terrorist, and a former Hitler Youth Commander.

Well if this is all true, the arabs are getting the world against them. They just need to think, if one day the world stop being dependable in oil, what would they do.

What do you think about this video? West propaganda or the true?

[edit on 6-8-2006 by rapture777]

[edit on 6-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The power of nightmares is an excelent documentry into Neo conservatism and radical islam and shows the striking similaritys in there idiolagy:

part 1:
www.youtube.com...

part2:
www.youtube.com...

the "war" between the neo cons and the islamic militants benifits both sides.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Did you wath the whole video? It last 1hour 17 min.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
From the 'Institute for Historical Review'---Behind the Belfour Declaration: Britain's Great War Pledge to Lord Rothschild---If I explain to my 83 year old mother that McArthy was right ,she will understand what I'm saying. And my grandparents lived through the depression of 1929 , and they would understand...But THEIR parents had no clue what was happening. History is to be looked back on and the future will always give you the facts!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
kipman those videos are great this are the other parts.

The Power of Nightmares: The Phantom Victory (Part 1)
www.youtube.com...

The Power of Nightmares: The Phantom Victory (Part 2)
www.youtube.com...

The Power of Nightmares: The Shadows in the Cave (Part 1)
www.youtube.com...

The Power of Nightmares: The Shadows in the Cave (Part 2)
www.youtube.com...

This videos show most of the problems that cause the middle east conficts happening today.
Do we have to wait to 2008 for this to end?

[edit on 6-8-2006 by rapture777]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
video link edited out... sorry... the Google video is pirated. It's not our policy to encourage people to post pirated material.

-- Byrd

[edit on 7-8-2006 by Byrd]

new topics

top topics

join