It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hi can anyone tell me by who and how many times it is mentioned about the universal religion? Also does it go into detail about what it will be? I thought I read the other night in maybe Deuteronomy about a religion that will involve a truth that people will fall to and see that they were wrong. I am not sure if thats exact how it went but along the lines.

Also is there a line in the New Testament that its tates there will be great magicans in the end of times?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The True Catholic(Universal) Religion is Gnosis.

Gnosis is found in all authentic Religions which all come from One Source.

The fanatics and ignoramuses don't care to lift the Veil of Isis, which veils the Gnosis found in Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, FreeMasonry, Taoism, Yoruba, etc.

"Woe to the profane and profaners who attempt to lift the Veil of Isis"

Esoterically none of these Religions disagree.

A Real Jew is an Initiate or Adept of any of these Religions.

We belong to the Synagogue of Satan as long as we are keeping the ego alive within us, instead of submitting to our Internal Divinity!

All these Religions teach us how to eliminate the ego("Satan") if we truly are sincere in seeking Initiation.

VENUS

Later on, the soul enters the sphere of Venus. In this sphere, souls again become child-like, and enjoy things as children do, playing in nature's bosom.

In the sphere of Venus, we again become deeply religious and understand that all the Religions of the World are Pearls strung on the Golden Thread of Divinity. In the sphere of Venus we again become mystical and find delight in nature's woods and mountains. We are happy.

Those souls which never had any kind of religion, materialistic souls, feel out of place there, like chickens in an unfamiliar barnyard. They suffer unspeakably. Those who were delirious and fanatical about religious matters feel immense remorse for their evil deeds because they understand the harm which they did to others. They suffer unspeakably.

Some time afterwards the soul enters the Solar atmosphere.

We have to receive the Venustic Initiation as did Master Aberamentho(Yeshua Ben Pandera).

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the Churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the Bright and Morning Star. - Book of Revelation

5 But that which ye have already, hold fast till I come.

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 and he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28 And I will give him the Morning Star.

29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the Churches - Book of Revelation

[edit on 6-8-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonite
Also is there a line in the New Testament that its tates there will be great magicans in the end of times?

Yes, it does state that there will be many wizards, black magicians, witches, etc.

We need to be Theurgists or White Magicians, like the Magi who visited Yeshua when he was born.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
There is no "universal" religion spoken of in Scripture. There is though only one belief or gospel, which is that Jesus is God incarnate and in Him we have salvation.

Believers therefore are "one" in Christ.

Gal 3:28-29
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's descendants, heirs according to promise.

As for wizards and such? No, there is no passage stating that there is going to be more wizards or magicians in the end days....and no we don't become like "magi" either.

new topics

top topics

join