It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galloway interview on sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

news.sky.com...

I have a little more respect for Mr Galloway now. He turned the interview on it's head by not falling for their loaded questions.
And he's bang on about the western media being more on the side of Israel.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Very nice one by Mr Galloway.. although I wish he was a little more refined

There many points he misses though, which could strengthen his argument even more. There's alot of them reported right here on ATS, if we know he should know. I think he may be holding back.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
is there anywhere i can get a transcript of this interview....

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Excellent.

He tore her apart.

And he basically said what really needed to be said. The media has done everything to somehow hide the fact that Israel kidanpped hundred or even thousands of people from Lebanon since 1982 and still havent returned them in fact some are even being held without trial still to this day.

Excellent Mr Galloway.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I love you Mr. Galloway!

I especialy liked the part when he pointed out the maner of reporting by SkyNews. And when he mentioned Rupert Murdoch, Ann the Anchorwoman totally lost it. And when she was screaming that Hizballah is a terrorist organization she showed total bias, lack of objectiviti, unprofessional behaviour and breaking of journalist ethics.
He degraded her to a level of intelectual prostitute.

Fantastic.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Don�t be idiots lads, the fact is that she was right in the interview and Galloway is an unstable person, if Sinn Fein now-a-days in Northern Ireland attacked and took two British soldiers they would not be permitted to remain in the Government of Northern Ireland (when its running) or sit in the British parliament, Hezbollah is a terrorist organisation and they are launching rockets at Israeli people inside Israel, yet they can still be called a political group with an armed wing? No this is unacceptable, they are a rouge terrorist group who attacked a nation�s armed forces, killing some and kidnapping others, they hide among the innocent peoples of their nation and they launch 90% of their rockets into civilian cities, the IDF did not pull back and hide among the Israeli people, they went to the border and tried to face the other group, the other group backed off and made innocent people targets with there imaginative rocket launch pads.

If I was on the side of an ass like Galloway I would ask these questions.

If Hezbollah are not a terrorist group, if they are a political party within the country of Lebanon and they have an armed wing, then this political parties army attacked, killed and took as POW�s members of another nations army, (is an ACT OF WAR) therefore Israeli actions are indeed in defence of its nation and she has the full right to defend herself by doing anything possible in taking out and destroying the opposing side in the war.

And if these actions in Lebanon are illegal like some people say and Israel has no right to attack Lebanon, this would mean that Hezbollah were nothing to do with Lebanon and therefore are just a rouge terrorist group within a country that does not want them there nor support them? In which case Israel is doing the Government of Lebanon a favour in cleaning its streets of this terrorist group?

When the time does come lads and this thing starts to turn into something more real and you start to smell it from your safe houses in the UK and USA, you will then wake up and be glad like I am that the USA, UK and Israeli Governments are standing together in fighting these terrorist scum.

You think for one second that if hamas, Hezbollah or any other terrorist �freedom fighting group� got their hands on a nuclear weapon that they would even hesitate to use this weapon on British, American or Israeli soil?

Thank again and think about whom you will shout for when you need help and advice.

[edit on 7-8-2006 by WarGame]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
To paraphrase Carpazo from Saving Private Ryan, "I love 'em". Galloway, the firebrand and no ones punch bag. I'd love to see him face off with Hanity and Colmes. He'd put that chicken hawk in his place in seconds.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yeah sure he was an ass because he spoke the truth and has the cojones to say it out loud. She was dumbfounded and he ripped her a new one. Kudo's to him for speaking out for those Palestinians.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I have to say, I and others, are not big fans of Galloway, but you cannot ignore the fact he tore Skynews apart during that interview. And to raise the point that Murdoch media is pro-israel (Murdoch is open about it) and to attack Skynews for twisting news,etc needs a lot of balls to do so.

( and what the hell did Georgie look like, those glasses
)

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So glad you all have a real fool on your side, remember him shaking hands with the leader of Iraq, The US Government members did the same, only difference was the US government went back and held him accountable for his actions, while our very own big brother star went to chill out in central Europe for sometime.

The man is a total ass and if he is the voice of anti war and why, how and where, then good luck as you will very well need it.

Remember this lads, there is no good and bad in wars, there is no pure and evil, but just a lesser evil and that�s only defined by whatever side of the wall your standing on when the other sides rockets hit in, I for one am glad I am standing on this side of the wall, not because its easier (well how does one defend the actions of terrorist or "freedom fighter" groups) but because its harder to face this terrorist group and make it stand up and be accountable for its actions, have no worries and no fear, as Israel is only after one thing now and these Rats will face and see the full fury of a nation hurt, while defending its people.

If your next door neighbours were hell bent on your families very annihilation, if they told the other people on your street that nothing less than your family and house in the local sea would be good enough and they wanted to wipe you off the face of the local neighbourhood map and they tried a few times in the past to achieve these points, trust me my little naive friends, the last thing on your minds would be a proportionate response.

top topics

join