It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone concerned about tomorrow?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Tomorrow is All Hallow's Eve.

Is anyone concerned about spirits that might be flying around phychically attacking you?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
No. You should be concerned about whether you run out of candy or not...

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Not one bit its one of my favorite holidays of the year!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
why's that do you know of anyone that has been attacked by spirits on halloween before ?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm worried that the little "spirits" might egg my house if I run outta candy!

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
oh snap swad i mighy have to hustle that grind please dont front on no street no mo cause what yall trippin efny at no sallin dere fo ya?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
What did you just say? I cant understand anything that just came out of you mouth

I need a translator

-Dagger

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hipfish
oh snap swad i mighy have to hustle that grind please dont front on no street no mo cause what yall trippin efny at no sallin dere fo ya?

Repeat that in english.

All Hallow's Eve is traditionally a time when spirit's roam the earth. That said, I'm gonna either shut down phychic activity or make my sheild stronger.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm not worried a bit. In fact, I'm inviting spirits into my home on Samhain eve.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm worried about this idiot, hipfish. What the HELL is he talkin about?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
nope not at all, i am more concerned with free candy

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

I have no idea but I think he has to be stopped.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

Originally posted by Colonel

I have no idea but I think he has to be stopped.

That's not a moon, IT'S A SPACE STATION!!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Who here has an ebonics translator???

LOL and why does hipfish have -396 points? LMAO

I am worried that I will go back in time today
.... donnie darko fanatic

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Why isn't this guy banned? Seriously. How many points into the negative do you have to get before a banning?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
To add to the topic though....
A friend of mine has had several problems with his/her house. It's not an old house. It was built in 1989. It's inhabited by two distinct spirits. A tall man around his 40's and a little girl of about 6 or 8.
I read on a paranormal investigation page, that if you are having problems with spirits/ghosts you should check your electric bill. It seems that spirits will use a bit more energy to make themselves seen or heard. My friend did check the bill..and it's gone up 10% from last months bill. The weather has been cooler so they haven't been using AC (we are in S. FL). My friend has a preteen in the house whom the spirits seem to be centered on. In other words, the preteen seems to be picking up the spirits "signal" and "amplifying" it. I have tried to cleanse the house with traditional means (Salt in the four corners of the house, sage smudge sticks, a new broom to sweep away old feelings, etc.) This evidently has not worked. My friends are giving up on the house, they are moving this weekend. Do you think the new owners will be as open to the spirit world..or do you think the spirits will follow?

I know it's Halloween, but I'm not spinning a campfire tale. I am 100% telling the truth.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
I am worried that I will go back in time today
.... donnie darko fanatic

Ok...I am just going to have to get this movie. I have heard it mentioned at least a dozen times this week alone. It must be a good movie huh'?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 06:53 AM
link   
To hipfish [the 17 yr old white kid from the burbs]
Yo be needen ta stop ya frontn and hookup wid da
Realness ma man

PEeeece Yo

or
Your endemic lexicon betrays an anile proficiency to commune with, confabulate, confer, or converse with your contemporaries...........

Quit yo Frontn

[Edited on 31-10-2003 by straterx]

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
well, 1: hipfish is gone, who really cares? and 2: donnie darko is a really great movie, definately get it!

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
nigga please at chuall

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hipfish, why are you still replying to threads? You realize that you've been put on global ignore? No one can see your posts but you. How do I know that you posted? Because I can see that in the Todays Posts page. So really, stop with the ranting.

If you're intentionally trying to be a nusience, please stop. I realize that you are very good at being irritating and pissing off the mods at boards other than ATS, but doing so won't get you anywhere here. You may spam and pollute the board, but that won't get you to be a mod.

The administration here is ALOT better than you think.

top topics

join