It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie alien video ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
His eyes look afwul big to me

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I guess that whole Australian UFO website is gone now. Now we'll never know the truth. The Man got to them again.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I dont know what you are talking about because I am able to get to the website and this one called Australian UFO wave. I bet its not gone, maybe something on your computer kept it from showing. A similar thing happened to me awhile ago.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
that some funny ish
no wonder no believes in aliens

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I take the point of view that its more productive to view this sort of "evidence" that may or may not be fake from the concept that it's real.

No one has managed to demonstrate that its a fake other than their personal speculation. If the computer guy who claims it is an animation could pin point the evidence that would be a different matter but so far all we have is peoples personal belief.

As such why not treat it as real and use it to extrapolate information about the "creature" that could then be cross referenced with other "evidence" to build up at worst, a common picture of our cultural understanding of what an "alien" is like.

For example, the creatures walk doesn't seem adapted to an earth like enviroment. It's "floaty" walk suggests its built for a planet with greater gravity, than our own, what implications might this have on other factors of its anaotomy etc ?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Yes, according to Dan Burisch's interview at projectcamelot.org... ETs have less bone density than humans, less weight-per-volume and they walk as if they are 'pooping their pants' (his words).

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Yes, according to Dan Burisch's interview at projectcamelot.org... ETs have less bone density than humans, less weight-per-volume and they walk as if they are 'pooping their pants' (his words).

pooping in their pants ?

Dan Burisch said that ?

anyways is it real or not ? trick or treat

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I wonder who bumped this thread

Anyway, it's a work made by Christopher Kenworthy

In April 2006, the Australian Film Commission funded an experimental digital video project by director Christopher Kenworthy. Between June and mid-August 2006 thirty-one clips of UFOs were created. The UFO videos were distributed over the internet via websites and video podcasts.
The project was hugely successful, being viewed by many millions of people. Very few people suspected that the clips were manufactured. Gradually, the level of plausibility was reduced, but only when the last two clips were uploaded did a large number of people get suspicious. It's also worth noting that two of the UFO clips we distributed were quite genuine - and no researcher was able to pick which two they were.
I wanted to give people a taste of the drama and excitement of a UFO Close Encounter, creating a genuine sense of wonder.
The project was covered extensively in Adobe Photoshop Forensics by Cynthia Baron.
Christopher Kenworthy

Title:The australian UFO wave

Watch it (#31)

Author:Christopher Kenworthy
Released on:2006
www.dailygrail.com...
www.christopherkenworthy.com...

Discussed on ATS:
Australian UFO videos hoaxed "immersive artwork"

[edit on 31/10/2008 by internos]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
once again i know to catch up on a thread when internos gets involved.

Again you have shown why you are a true asset to ATS internos. Wp mate.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ZoooMer

it's definitely a fake, why? because the guy is turning the camera toward the alien, not his face, in a real situation, you would see the alien first, not the camera. The maker of this video is trying to establish a blair witch feeling but failed to recognize that in real life humans look through their own eyes, not through camera lenses; the fact that he is turning his camera and sees the alien and then make frightened noise proves that this video is fake. Wouldn't he see the alien by his eyes first, make frightened noise, then turn the camera if this is real? Instead, he lets the audience see the alien first by turning his camera and get the alien into frame and pretends like he just sees it. Get real, who goes running looking through camera lenses? And the alien arms are moving, but barely. I'm 60 percents sure that this is 3D animation. I could be wrong though, but this video is a fake.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by myowncrusade

I agree that is is very convincing. But it could be CGI as well, I studied 3D animation and I know that this is very possible, and could be done by an amateur artist. About the movement of the alien, it's arms and legs movements are very limited and it's on screen time is very short. And king kong is a lot more realistic than this alien, it looks cgi just because it is rendered in daylight with sufficient lighting, therefore you can see its flaws, but this alien here would be a very simple 3-D model, less than 10000 polygons, and since it is rendered and composited for a night scene, you can't see every single one of it's flaws. The rigging (animation/movements) is nothing special either, very simple movements that can be easily rigged with a normal human bone. The maker of this video is well-equipped with the softwares but his skill is questionable. I'm not saying that this is CGI, but making this alien in 3-D is not very hard. Comparing this to King Kong that has been worked on by numerous artists for years is ridiculously narrow minded.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Great Job Internos !

sorry if i resurrected an old Ghost from the past

i was looking for the Casper Alien video and came across this thread and i believe you have put this old goulish thread to rest forever

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join