It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie alien video ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
www.alienvideo.net...

Interesting!

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
lol
That gives me the creeps...
i wouldnt want to be out in the dark and next thing i see...
ALIEN walking towards breathing hard...

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
That looks really fake to me, looks like it's dangling on a bit of string.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Thats fake, its arms arent even moving and its legs are not bent, nt vid makers

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nastalgik
Thats fake, its arms arent even moving and its legs are not bent, nt vid makers

You know, I'd dissagree. Not that its fake, but that its legs and arms are clearly moving: Its either a human in a suit or an animation (a pretty good one at that, judging by the lighting). I'd guess the former since its harder to get a render to look real.

The real question is as usual, the video. Why arent there more? Was the alien a threat? I could run backwards faster than that alien was walking and film at the same time. Why is the alien so lit up from the side in an apparently dark position? You'd think he saw him WELL before it could get that close...

[edit on 6-8-2006 by merka]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
another LOW QUALITY video 90% chance of being fake. why am i not suprized.

CX

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Someones been watching too many Scooby Doo mummies and has been pinching thier mums bandages!

CX.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Note that the first thing that catches your eye when you visit the website is an advert for a conspiracy-related book. I think its a fake - why only seven seconds of footage for starters? I don't buy it one bit...

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Haha it kinda just appears out of no where.

If he was walking towards that direction surely he could see it. Oh and why was he out in the dark breathing and panting like he had just done a bit of jogging - whilst holding his camera phone I might add
He had the camera slightly turned to the left of the so called alien then flicked it to the right to bring alien into shot. His reaction aswell seems a bit to calm. If I saw that, I would be like " WTF ! Nah WTF !! Arggh ! ". Although we can never judge how one would react in such circumstances.

I say fake based on first time looks.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
That website seems pretty cool though, it has a lot of UFO videos

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
another LOW QUALITY video 90% chance of being fake. why am i not suprized.

There is a "high resolution" image. It isn't the best quality by any means, but you can certainly make out a few details

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
One - Black & White
Two - Terrible Character animation
Three - Grainy as all hell
Four - convenient piss poor camera handeling - still just long enough
Five - Submitted to who? Alien Video.net

Source www.australianufowave.com...

No videos have authors or source materials for evaluation. If you ever had this kind of evidence would YOU POST IT ANONYMOUSLY?

BAD BAD HOAX

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer
www.alienvideo.net...

Interesting!

It is not interesting. It is ridiculous...

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Ok we have again the presence of this controvertial australian website. Is there anybody that can give us more data of who are the owners of this website?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
It looks as if it was someone in a suit, due to the irregular method of walking. Looks like the suit was made of hard rubber, which would account for the short strides.

The jogger/heavy breather either turned off the camera after seeing the alien, which makes no sense considering that he was jogging with his camera on, or the site didn't include the entire video. Either way, it raises too much suspicion that the video is fake.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Looks to me like the guy is naked wearing some jocks and makeup or mask, kinda looks constipated.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
hi all! this is my first post, greetings to all !

i dont know if that is a fake but ....

- if you download the high resolution clip of that vid u can see that the arms are very long compared to human arms.

- the moment u see the "alien" appearing the guy who filmed it is so shocked that he hardly can't breath as u can hear.

for my opinion it seems authentic though i have to say im no expert on cgi or other tricks.

i d love to hear other suggestions/ investigation bout that video.

the "alien" reminds me a lil of the one where two kids where playing ball in the streets. i think it was in mexico.

anyway, IF it is real, its creepy

have a nice day !

[edit on 7-8-2006 by scepsis]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I doubt it had anything to do with cgi. I've been working with computer animation for quite some time, and it's easy for me to notice any cgi. I do believe there was something there, though my thoughts on it point to someone in a costume, due to so many factors listed above.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Wow he walks like Gort from The Day The Earth Stood Still

I'll just rack this one up the the other horrible hoaxes from Australia...like that Bigfoot/Chewbacca video that came out a couple of weeks ago.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I Would say with some certainty that this is fake. I wouldn't say this is CGI but a pretty detailed model.

It's amazing, The length people will go to to attempt a 'believable' hoax.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join