It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting UFO videos from Australia!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Have a look at the videos on this page and see what you think.

The first one is interesting, especially the way the lights disappear. The third one is pretty cool and appears to depict a solid object: and the third one is quite amazing. They're just not long enough, which is kind of annoying.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
And another one! ...

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
These videos are pretty convincing, I think number 3 was the best of the bunch though. I agree these clips are way to short, very annoying. Wicked find.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
That webpage was discussed before. My problem with it is that I can't believe that so incredible footages (some of them far away from others ordinary sightings filmed) are grouped all together in one website. I can't find in the original website any reference to the people that sustain it, not even reference to witnesses names and/or locations. I think we must consider fraud as a strong possibility (CGI), until we can found something that can lead us to the people involved here (website managers, witnesses names, etc). It's clear that if those videos aren't frauds at all, they are the most incredible video evidence ever filmed concerning the possibility of extraterrestrial presence on Earth.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
www.alienvideo.net... go to this site and you play the video go to exactly 1:20 and you will see a crapload of them in space, near the space station

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Anyone with more info on this "australian ufo wave" --- why Australia, or is this just happening all around the world perhaps and Australia is the only one paying attention

new topics

top topics

join