It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent Documentary about the Iraq war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
REMOVED LINK: Using a link to a video that is clearly not free is not something we want to do at ATS.
It is on DVD and available at netflix or your favorite DVD outlet.

HERE is the link to Uncovered: The Whole Truth About The Iraq War, which pulls together Bush Administration speeches and the testimony of past and present security and intelligence personnel to give a solid picture of why the reasons given for going to war in Iraq were BS.

Well worth a watch. A damning indictment of the deceptions that led the US and its vassal states into a war which has cost hundreds of thousands of Iraqi lives.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Is really sad, the whole army should have gone to afghanistan to get osama and not to iraq. They give alqaeda the opportunity of attacking the US by being in iraq. If they got osama in the first place this would be over. Anyway they dont have proof osama was involve in 9/11. And 5 years after 9/11 they got no one responsible for it. More time that pass without getting the responsables for 9/11 give more credit to the theories that someone in the goverment was behind the attacks. Directly or indirectly someone wanted war in the middle east. And wanted to last years. And those would be the one's getting rich by this war.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by rapture777]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
You do know that this "documentary" was done by Moveon.org? You do know that George Soros is the prime mover and shaker behind Moveon.org?

I knew you did.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
You do know that this "documentary" was done by Moveon.org? You do know that George Soros is the prime mover and shaker behind Moveon.org?

I knew you did.

And what change does that do to the content of the video? Soros is anti bush. That doesn't mean that all in that documentary wasn't true. Iraq dont had any WMD. The war in iraq was unjustify. I watched another documentary about iraq that said the deal was to gain support from other arab countries against alqaeda. They wanted saddam out. So U.S. go to war with iraq.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The point is that Soros has no scruples. He knows that everyone in the world had credible intelligence that Saddam had WMDs, including the Democrats that now say otherwise. Soros ignores the fact that Saddam had been playing cat and mouse with the UN for about a decade and that he was a destabilizing force in the Middle East. He also ignores the statements of Bush indicating that the US could not wait for a bomb to go off in a major US city to find out if Saddam had WMDs. The real point is that Bush did not lie, but Soros and that fat goofy millionaire filmmaker both know it, but that doesn't stop their lies.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Sure... George Soros is pretty evil.

He ran my country's currency into the ground just to make money and then tried to come across as some kind of enlightened nice guy.

HOWEVER, MoveOn - who have their faults, to which I'm not blind - made the documentary, not GS, and having watched it, I'd say they did a pretty good job. I was one of the people who, from the moment of Blair's ludicrous declaration of the 45-minute threat, saw it as BS from the start. Therefore none of the information or conclusions in the documentary is news to me. I just thought they did a good job of putting together the pieces.

I notice that attacking the finance is the best you can do, and you have nothing to say about the content. Perhaps if you cared to raise specific issues with the content you might actually make an argument.

top topics

join