It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone heard about this group?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Recentley I heard about a group called the brotherhood of light that is supposedly supposed to surface after the NWO take everything over. I was wondering if any of u guys on here have heard about them, and if so, could give more info on them.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Brotherhood of light eh,..

..enlightened ones, illuminated ones, ILLUMINATI!?!

Nope, never heard of em.

Cug

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous
Recentley I heard about a group called the brotherhood of light that is supposedly supposed to surface after the NWO take everything over. I was wondering if any of u guys on here have heard about them, and if so, could give more info on them.

Well there are a bunch of new agey groups using that name, and I know a local Christian Broadcaster had a group by that name. For the most part these types of groups don't rank high on the NWO takeover scale.

The Hermetic Brotherhood of Light often went by the name of The Brotherhood of Light. and it looks like they were connected with Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor. They were a mystical society which claimed descent from the late 18th century group Fratres Lucis. They practiced a form of Sex Magick based on the writings of Paschal Beverly Randolph. (Who may or may not of been a member) Some members include Carl Kellner (The "spiritual father" of the O.T.O.), and Charles Stanford Jones AKA Frater Achad (Who Aleister Crowley once considered his "spiritual son").

They no longer exist as an order. so I doubt they will reemerge after any NWO takeover. In fact they would probably be banned by any NWO.

There are a few books out there about them but I think most are out of print right now.

FYI There is a lady on eBay who has been selling a bunch of HBL manuscripts and letters she got at an estate sale. She found a goldmine, many of the papers related to Frater Achad are being sold for some stupid money. (One was a 7 page typewritten manuscript that went for a few grand)

new topics

join