It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracking Missile Survelance Satelites?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
IS there a way I can track DSP-22 or the SBIRS-based satellites on a website like J-Track?

Does anyone know please?

thanks

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Cool article at about NASA antenna's at www.nasa.gov...

Originally posted by infocondelta
IS there a way I can track DSP-22 or the SBIRS-based satellites on a website like J-Track?

Does anyone know please?

thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Early Warning sattelites are geosynchronus. The SBIRS High constellation has at least two that are GEO, and the rest are HEO. It should be pretty easy to track the HEO birds on a site that has tracking. I THINK, the DSP-22 is GEO, but I'm not positive on that.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Old hat, science.nasa.gov...
Right now, over 8500 artificial objects are being tracked by military radar.
One site is: www.iso.vilspa.esa.es...
Check out the European Space Agency's data archive at: www.iso.esac.esa.int... too.
For European Space Agency help, email [email protected] .
Perhaps interface around some. Happy hunting, Flash_dancer

End of test bed marks a new era for EGNOS

12 July 2006 full article at: www.esa.int...

Another developmental milestone has been reached for EGNOS (European Geostationary Navigation Overlay Service), with the transition from ESA’s EGNOS System Test Bed to the ‘production’ EGNOS system for provision of GPS augmentation services over Europe.

The EGNOS System Test Bed was a reduced version of EGNOS using experimental monitoring stations and processing centres. Its development was financed by ESA Member States with contributions from the European Commission and carried out under ESA management with major participation by European industry, notably Alcatel Alenia Space (France), GMV Sistemas (Spain), Thales (UK), the German Aerospace Centre (Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt – DLR) and Kongsberg-Seatex (Norway).

*Edit - Use [ ex ] for quoting external sources*

[edit on 11-8-2006 by dbates]

top topics

join