It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Constitutional crisis" they say

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Elsenorpompom,

This is pretty incredible stuff.

Even taking into account that half is political pander, it is still way over the top.

I'm currently researching to verify some of the things presented, but thank you for the post and the information.

There is much there that I must contemplate. Things like this cause one to reconsider his stance on somethings and that is growth and always good.

Once more, thank you

Semper

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Im glad you read it Semper.... i knew your interest would be piqued.... ive pretty much finished reading it and most of what ive posted gives a good synopsis... the rest is just more eye opening testimonials and hair raising subtlties.... thanks for reading it and i look forward to future discussion

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I have to be honest, what I have read so far makes me want to go out and sharpen my pitchfork, or take a shower!!!!

I think what needs to be concentrated on, is a direct evidentiary link to administration officials. That and the exposure of this to more of the American public.

I have my nose in the news 20 out of 24 hours and this is my first exposure to this. AND I HATE COVER-UPS!!!!

Semper

<< 1   >>

join