It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp: Secret Area 51 Videotape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
George, its an honor to have you with us on ATS. Your comments on the Lazar story are much appreciated especially by me.

Until you mentioned it a few days ago I had forgotten my conversation with Ned Day and that you were standing there. I recall Ned telling me, “John, this could not possibly be true (saucers at Groom lake). I would have known.”

I also recall that the day Bob got the tire shot out on his car he spent that night on my couch because he was afraid to go home.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe that once you told me that you had a friend that was in the hierarchy at Area 51 and that he was also a member of a prominent family in Las Vegas. You told me that upon his death that this friend would leave you a video tape of himself talking about some of the stuff that went on at Area 51 during the time he was there. Do I recall this correctly and if so is your friend still with us?

Thanks again for taking time out to chat with us at ATS.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hi John.....it sure is fun to recall some of the wild things that happened back in those days. In addition to the incident with the tires shot out, I recall being at Lazar's house immediately after one of the breaks-ins. The "burglars" didn't steal anything, but left all of his doors and windows open and wrote a few equations on his blackboard. Bob was pretty freaked out, as people might imagine.

Yes, there is someone from a prominent family who told me quite a bit about what has gone on at 51. He was definitely in a senior position out there, with credentials that are beyond dispute. He has intimiated to me that the video has been made in which he spills the beans about things at 51 and that the tape is being held by someone close to him. He is elderly and in poor health but is still alive.

join