It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

satanists- mental or misunderstood?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hello again Kim,

I'm only sorry that you misunderstood me.

What I said was not my opinion, But it is the word of God. God has said that if we do not live by his word then we are serving the Devil, So from this you can understand why I said that everything can be put into a black and white situation.

I do not expect people to agree with me or the word of God. But I try at all times to be polite, so if I offended Then please forgive me.

I can clearly see though that you did not try my suggestion.

I will now give you an example of what may seem good in mans sight but evil in Gods sight. This is to give you a better understanding of some of what I meant.

If a man is poor and steals food to feed his family then people will have pity on him won't they. They will understand why he stole, not for greed but to save his children from hunger.

Now here is God's view of it.

In the ten commandments it clearly states do not steal under any circumstances. Those who steal will have their place in the lake of fire (Hell). This is what the bible says just in case you think it my opinion.

Jesus Knows we need food and clothing that is why he provides the basic living needs to those that follow him.

Philippians 4.19.
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by christ Jesus.

You see, this is why we don't need to steal, because Jesus provides our needs

Can you now understand why some things in our sight might be good but in gods sight they are Evil.

Why don't you try Jesus or yourself

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hmm an interesting way of thinking, but should not everything evil be that which we all see as evil?

Suffering//Pain//Subjugating....all humans share those thoughts as being evil...all FREE humans anyways....the subjugated can not see they are slaves and therefore may not fight against it blah blah...I have to go now be back later.

But that's how I veiw evil...common evils.

Sincerely,
no signature

kim

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 06:49 AM
link   
stewards,
if a man was dying in the streets from hunger and it was up to you if he stole or not, would you make him starve to death just so that he wouldnt go to 'hell'? its common sense- you steal, you live. i would not go 'ah well a book and a dude tells me i cant do this so maybe i shouldnt'
if God loved all his creatures, then he would let the man live. you see it in the street everyday- where was god for them? where was god when the two towers collapsed? etc etc.
i know that everyone has to die, but by the sound of it, hells going to be very overpopulated.

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 06:58 AM
link   
At least, that's how the Bible describes Hell after Armageddon...

However, it doesn't seem "Godly" for Him to abandon His children to Hell forever...The worst example of an orphanage ever described. Yet, the *modern* versions of the scriptures indicate that this is going to happen.

What "they" (IE: the human *leaders* of the Church) don't tell you is that God's actual intention (according to *older* scriptures that "they" changed) is for souls to be purged of their capacity to sin, which is when God will take them to Heaven & then destroy Hell. Since Hell was originally Sheol (The place where the dead go), this inferes that there will be no more death (& no more place other than Heaven left over) after God has taken us all out of it.

[Edited on 11-11-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hello Kim.

If a man was dying in the street and it was up to you if he stole or not, would you make him starve to death, Just so that he would'nt go to hell?. Its common sense, you steal you live.

By saying this, you do not know the power of god.

5000 people needed food, and the disciples said to Jesus that they only had 2 fish and 12 loafs of bread. After praying Jesus performed a miracle and multiplied the food so that all 5000 were filled. The leftover food managed to fill up 12 baskets.

So we see that man has no excuse for doing wrong. If people were to ask the Lord for help they would get it. For Jesus is not a debter. He has promised never to leave or forsake those who follow him.

The people we see that cannot supply for themselves need do not believe that God can help them. Nothing is impossible for God. He can make great things out of nothing.

If we were to obey him then God would take care of us.

Now concerning hell being overpopulated you are almost right. Jesus said that Hell has enlarged her mouth because of the fall of man. Hell can never be overpopulated, but hell will' be very populated.

Mr Midnight Dstroyer.

I have no idea where in the world you got that doctrine of people being in Hell for a short time until God has purged them from sin, and then he decides to take them to heaven. By saying this you suggesting that God is a double minded spirit and that he contradicts his own judgements. It is clearly written in his word that he who goes to hell shall remain there for eternity. God Final Jugdement on a person cannot be reversed. Your teaching will give people false hope, I would like you to show me where from God's word you get such nonsense. Or if not in the bible then from wherever else you obtained it

kim

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 06:38 AM
link   
stewards

where are the miracles then for the people who do pray, everyday with all their heart but then still have nothing?
if there is a god then he doesnt listen. if there was a god, then he would have heard me long ago once when i believed what was socially pounded into me. my faith ran dry, i woke up.
right now my life is bull, but praying would not get me anywhere. i just have to carry on.

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewards
Mr Midnight Dstroyer.

I have no idea where in the world you got that doctrine of people being in Hell for a short time until God has purged them from sin, and then he decides to take them to heaven.

It *is* in the scripture! The *original* scriptures *before* the Vatican changed them. Have you not even read where & how the Vatican has changed scripture? Do you not even know the *origins* of your own Faith?

God's judgment is that no one enter Heaven with sin...In order to take souls to His Home in Heaven, He must first be sure that they are no longer capable of commiting sin, therefore, it is the soul's sins & the capacity to commit sin that gets eliminated in Hell, not the soul itself.

[Edited on 12-11-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Mr Midnight Dstroyer.

I do not believe that your teaching concerning hell was in the original scriptures. I also do not go according to the Vatican's teachings either.

My Belief is that the Bible which I go According to (KJV). Is faithful but Not entirely exact to the original scriptures. But nonetheless I believe that this version is the Word of God. It does not share your views concerning hell.

God says, not the Vatican, That Hell is eternal and those that go there will remain there forever.

The words in the Bible although written by man in the physical, are not from man. They are from the holy spirit. The Bible was written with power that is why God's word can remain true. No matter if there are other false translations. God is almighty he has the power to preserve his word, and nothing mankind does can change that.

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Toltec printed out a *brief* history ( xmb.abovetopsecret.com... ) concerning *changes* made on the religion that Christ preached...Changes that were made by *people* within political & religious heirarchies. I invite you to read that to get a bare *idea* of what I'm talking about here & further invite you to reasearch those changes on your own.

I *refuse* to contribute to the Church's policies of *giving* you answers without being able to back them up. Churches have made their organizations into such long-standing instututions on such policies when they have no *right* to tell people how to think.

I invite you to begin finding your own answers & begin thinking for yourself...try it, you just might like it for a change of pace.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   
It depends on what type of satanists you mean - but modern satanism does not embrace any form of evil r even accet the existence of satan. It is a philosophy based on indulgence, individuality,questioning stigmas and views, advancement etc. It is labeled satanism because of the hebrew meaning of the term which is "accuser/opposition/questioner" as satanists see themselves as the opposition to herd mentality and 'questioning' is a vital component of the philosophy.
Satanism does tend to have a bad stigma due to the satan portrayed in the christian bible, but the christian concept of satan plays no role in satanism itself. Another reason for its stigma of evil is that those who do actually believe in and worship the devil and embrace what they feel to be 'evi' are also labeled satanists - confusing modern(philosophical) satanism with devil worship (spiritual satanism/luciferianism)...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kim

First things first - true Satanism is believing Satan is the one-true creator God (Theistic or Spiritual Satanism)
The type you are thinking about is LaVey Satanism - Worshiping ones self as if he were a god.

You are right many people when they hear Satanist think; evil, disgusting, mentally challenged, stupid e.c.t. that they want the come-abouts of this NWO which is not true.

Satanists are the best people to know at times, there to help you out like Satan is (Iam a Theistic Satanist in practice) and i know that there is NOWAY that a Satanist would harm anything it is against the Laws of the Earth and when people say Satanists are suicidal that is also an untruth as suicide is one of the 5 cardinal sins

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kim

Myself, i also know a satanist, and he is a very nice guy. A little rude at times, but hey, so is modern society. Satanist should not be pursecuted in the way the media is showing them, as evil, devil-worshiping crazy people.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Thomas Crowne

Yeah, also the only way to repent for your sins is with a burnt sacrifice, because jahova the vampire likes the smell of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join