It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant Says on CBS: In 20 Years, We'll Run America!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hey Mr. debatably true American, jk, is that better for u?
Anyways nice job on dodging the question of how to deal with the millions of immigrants already here. I would appreciate an answer sir?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Anyways nice job on dodging the question of how to deal with the millions of immigrants already here. I would appreciate an answer sir?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
EDIT: NM

[edit on 8-8-2006 by AceOfBase]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brownpower

Ahh, no. It is not better. And you were not jk in your post. Personal attacks are not permitted on this site. Learn to play right here, or you will not last long. Your name is sooo tempting to attack back, but homey don't play dat. Get it right, and I might answer your question. You newbies really should get to know the senior member's positions clearly before you start spouting brown with power in the shower.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
What the stupid illegals don't understand is that the powerful in this country and europe own the world and them... Once the rich in this country get enough of their lip, they will send them packing, either on foot or in a box... It will be their choice....

Ask the middle east how the powerful of this country and europe have gotten rid of their problems in the past....

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
What the stupid illegals don't understand is that the powerful in this country and europe own the world and them... Once the rich in this country get enough of their lip, they will send them packing, either on foot or in a box...

Sad but true...They won't be able to rule the US, unless they start controlling the corporations, congress, senate, the banks, etc.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
And btw don, I enjoy your posts, even if I don't agree with some of them. In regards to the 9 illegal immigrants killed, as I was just coming home, I heard on talk radio that two border patrol agents were just convicted on various legal loopholes when they shot a suspected illegal. As it turns out, or so claims this program, it is actually in border patrol policy to NOT pursue fleeing illegals. I hadn't heard this before, so I was a bit surprised. And if we apply that to the 9 illegals that just died in that chase, me thinks them agents are going to have one hell of a lawsuit on their hands.

I object to using the term “innocents.” Innocence or Guilt is not an issue here, IMO. And, are us not-so-innocent more deserving to die? Prematurely. I mean this seems like a O’Reilly type of approach to a real problem. Distracting.

The term innocent is entirely appropriate in this context don. Any other person on the road, not involved in the chase, but in relation to the chase is innocent. And there are enough damn drunk drivers and other perils on our roads as it is. We don't need this additional threat too, is my point.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
These illegals don't even realize that their entire government as well as ours are bought and paid for.... Today they are popular because our corporations love using unskilled "slave" labor but that will only last for so long... Once the tide turns they will have no place to go and as for owning banks.... I just don't see the Rockefellers or the Rothchilds giving up their ownship for the next million years so I am not even concerned....

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
…it is actually in border patrol policy to NOT pursue fleeing illegals. I hadn't heard this before, so I was a bit surprised.

Wow, talk about a pathetic policy, what a way of stopping illegal immigration, just keep promoting more of it. :shk:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Today our government and employers support human trafficing... That is they are supporting the entry of illegals to lower wages and the standard of living. During the days before the civil war the south had the same idea, the permanent under class and then the civil war came along with Abraham Lincoln and it all changed...

Some day in the not to near future, the tide will turn again...

[edit on 8-8-2006 by GrndLkNatv]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
During the days before the civil war the south had the same idea, the permanent under class and then the civil war came along with Abraham Lincoln and it all changed...
[edit on 8-8-2006 by GrndLkNatv]

Truly ask yourself...did it really change? God I am starting to sound like ceci2006 save me. But look at who is controlling the world still and who are, for the most part living in poverty.

Illegal immigrants are being exploited for corporate gain, and they will be thrown to the side. Their children for the most part will as well. It is sad that immigrants think they will control the country in 20 years. Sure, the white people in the US may be a minority in 20 years, but that does not mean they will not be controlling it.

Tata

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Wow, talk about a pathetic policy, what a way of stopping illegal immigration, just keep promoting more of it. :shk:

Yeah, they were laying in heavy too on that WP... Saying that the law has actually favored the illegals in various ways. This damn thing is out of control man. We got the friggin Chinese military helping them run drug incursions into the country, we got 500K to 1 million protesting in the streets that they want 1/4 of the USA back, and now we can't even chase them.

Aight, so before I blow my top here, let me go over this:

- We can't buy property in Mexico.
- we can't chase them down when they break in here illegally
- the border patrol can't shoot em
- they are going to run the country in 20 years

- Alberto Gonzales, the US attorney general, should be deported cause he was born from illegal immigrants
- they are causing the market value of labor to drop, bringing the standard of living down
- Mecha has offices in every orifice in the country, gaining insane support at a ground level for the forceful retaking of all that US territory
- They are up our butts, in our faces, and I tell ya, I am about ready to start... I'll just say that I am over this crap.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Another Operation Wetback

The Operation
The operation began in California and Arizona and coordinated 1,075 Border Patrol agents along with state and local police agencies to mount an aggressive crackdown, going as far as police sweeps of Mexican-American neighborhoods and random stops and ID checks of "Mexican-looking" people in a region with many Native Americans and native Hispanics. Some 750 agents targeted agricultural areas with a goal of 1,000 apprehensions a day. By the end of July, over 50,000 aliens were caught in the two states. 488,000 people fled the country for fear of being apprehended. By September, 80,000 had been taken into custody in Texas, and an estimated 500,000 to 700,000 illegals had left Texas voluntarily. To discourage reentry, buses and trains took many illegals deep within Mexico before being set free. Tens of thousands more were put aboard two hired ships, the Emancipation and the Mercurio. The ships ferried the aliens from Port Isabel, Texas, to Vera Cruz, Mexico, more than 500 miles south.

Result
Operation Wetback deported approximately one million Mexican nationals in the space of almost a year, although perceived heavy-handed methods led to accusation of police-state tactics. Some argue that this public reaction helped force the operation to end. The alternate theory is that as the economy to the north expanded the demand to deport decreased.

What happened to the days when America had a real spine to stand up against illegal invaders? Long live Eisenhower

And with the quantity of patrol and agents we have now, along with better technology, this would seem really quite easy, by comparison. What is missing is simply the will. American will. Do not keep testing it.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ok American Citizen,
That’s a great politically sensitive and correct campaign called “wetback"
Yup, i guess true americans use racist terms. So let’s stop and check all the Hispanics or just so we don't miss one all the tan people too and ask them for some ID. I don't know what u call, but on some planets it’s called racial profiling. Better yet your ridiculous plan will separate thousands of parents from there children who just happen to be US citizens cuz they were born here. Who would take care of them? The states, that will be real cheap. Let’s ignore the dangerous criminals and have the police chasing immigrants trying to live the american dream. Not to mention the economic impact, millions of workers will be off the job and companies will have massive labor shortages. The flow of new illegal immagrants must stop, the border must be secure, higher quotas of legal immagrants should be allowed. By no means is kickin 13 million some people out of the country any help.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted by TrueAmerican

“ . . In regards to the 9 illegal immigrants killed, I heard on talk radio that two border patrol agents were just convicted on various legal loopholes when they shot a suspected illegal. As it turns out, it is actually in border patrol policy to NOT pursue fleeing illegals. I hadn't heard this before, so I was a bit surprised. [Edited by Don W]

I have posted that we have 100 agents to do a job 1000 cannot do. Then when things go wrong, we blame the agents. Much as we are doing in Iraq vis a vis the soldiers who commit bad deeds. This problem with undocumented workers has been building for a half century. It has now become such a large problem we can no longer ignore it or throw inexpensive sops to the naysayers. I remind everyone that poor people do not hire illegals. That only the R&Fs do that. I also remind people that the poor people do not run the country, the R&Fs do that. So why are we poor people even discussing this issue? [R&F = Rich and Famous]

Often after a horrendous fatal crash, many local police have stopped chasing cars. Get the license number, then back off. I can’t understand why, if we could read license plates in the Kremlin parking lot in the late 1960s, we don’t employ some of that high technology to watch those guys, where they go, and then pick them up. We must have more and better satellites now.

And if we apply that to the 9 illegals that just died in that chase, me thinks them agents are going to have one hell of a lawsuit on their hands.

A long time ago there was a defense of contributory negligence or assumption of risk, but us liberals got rid of that and now we use comparative negligence in most states. So even a person at fault can collect! I’m not trying to rile you, T/A, but I wanted to bring you up to speed. If you were not already there.

[edit on 8/8/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Ok American Citizen....

Brownpower

Your posts are coming uncomfortably close to being called personal attacks. It would behoove you to limit your the scope of your responses to the ideas expressed by others, placing less emphasis on personalities.

Just a heads up.

[edit on 2006/8/8 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Ok American Citizen,
That’s a great politically sensitive and correct campaign called “wetback"
Yup, i guess true americans use racist terms. So let’s stop and check all the Hispanics or just so we don't miss one all the tan people too and ask them for some ID. I don't know what u call, but on some planets it’s called racial profiling. Better yet your ridiculous plan will separate thousands of parents from there children who just happen to be US citizens cuz they were born here. Who would take care of them? The states, that will be real cheap. Let’s ignore the dangerous criminals and have the police chasing immigrants trying to live the american dream. Not to mention the economic impact, millions of workers will be off the job and companies will have massive labor shortages. The flow of new illegal immagrants must stop, the border must be secure, higher quotas of legal immagrants should be allowed. By no means is kickin 13 million some people out of the country any help.

preach on brother...has anyone stopped and wondered what the US would be like w/o immigrants? It was said a couple of years ago that the US would of seen another great depression. Now before all of you start lashing at me and being racist(which wont phase me) my parents came in this country illegaly, but they busted their ass to teach me a good path, they both had 2 jobs to get us through hard times.. I am now a UNITED STATES MARINE and dam proud, yes i fought for YOUR country but get this I was at the bar the other day and this white lady next to me started chatting. She first started her conversation with "I have 3 kids my youngest daughter is very ill but i cant qualify for gov't help cause of all the dam illegals taking all the benefits..." I heard what she had to say, and then asked her how could illegals get gov't help if their illegals? I also asked if that was her hypothesis or someone that she went to ask for help told her. She then started rambling about other stuff which I politely answered or offered my educated point of view. When this lady found herself trapped she went on and had the nerve to tell me that she HATED all (I mentioned to her that i was a Marine) Marines. So now am like "do you just dont like spanish people and you are just trying to annoy me?" She went ahead and explained how Marines think their da # and how they rape people in Iraq and how big of animals we were. At this point am just speechless. I didnt want to continue my conversation with the lady which was not drunk, was in her 30's, and obviously retarded, but anyways my point is I have been shot at and shot people for this country, now what makes everyone think that all the illegals coming in arent going to join the military or lead succesful lives? Or is it that you guys(white americans) dont want to see that happening. We all know that illegals will not be taking over this country in 20 years c'mon lets be real. But one more thing, you guys want to kick illegals and stop them from coming in, but who will do their jobs? All the white people and black people in welfare? No offence am not racist but I HAVE WORKED NEXT TO WHITES AND BLACKS and the way they work doesnt even compare to how a "wetback" works. We love to work it's in our nature. Are you gonna convince an American sitting in a cubicle to go swing a hammer out in the burning sun for 8 hours? I doubt it, I am still in the military and I make six figures a year, nevertheless If I need to go and take orders from a white man with a hunter outfit in construction and be a labor and do BS no one else will in order to support my family, I WILL. I will also come home the same way I do from my job now, PROUD. Now how many of you americans are ready to do that?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite
I remind everyone that poor people do not hire illegals. That only the R&Fs do that. I also remind people that the poor people do not run the country, the R&Fs do that. So why are we poor people even discussing this issue? [R&F = Rich and Famous]

Well just how poor are you talkin here? I know two small business owners personally and both hire illegals. They barely make lower middle class incomes. So I don't buy that at all don.

Often after a horrendous fatal crash, many local police have stopped chasing cars. Get the license number, then back off. I can’t understand why, if we could read license plates in the Kremlin parking lot in the late 1960s, we don’t employ some of that high technology to watch those guys, where they go, and then pick them up. We must have more and better satellites now.

Like they are going to sit there and get taken? Come ON man. They run any way they can, be it on foot or in a car. And hell, guess I would too if I knew they couldn't pursue me to due to the pursuer's own stupid laws.

A long time ago there was a defense of contributory negligence or assumption of risk, but us liberals got rid of that and now we use comparative negligence in most states. So even a person at fault can collect!

Well then, aren't you liberals just swell. :shk: Thank God I'm just partisan to the truth and to no political party. Constitution and Libertarian parties are looking better than the Reps or Dems anyway to me, next time I have to choose one- even if it means dropping the vote and helping the Reps. I'm voting on principle this time, and when enough people dare to do the same and take this thing back to the Constitution, maybe there will be the changes we need.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted by TrueAmerican

Well just how poor are you talking here? I know two small business owners personally and both hire illegals. They barely make lower middle class incomes. So I don't buy that at all Don. [Edited by Don W]

Assume those fellows are paying the illegals $8 an hour in cash. He saves 7.65% FICA, he saves 3.2% unemployment insurance, and depending on the jobs, he saves on his Workers’ Compensation insurance. Say, 5% of wages. So, on a per hour basis, he saves 15.85% or a whopping $1.26 an hour.

If either gets caught, it will be the most expensive $1.26 they ever saved. I think their short term greed combined with a tendency towards lawlessness could bring them a lot of grief. I'd pronounce that a false economy.

The story I had reference to was about the new American phenomenon of labor contractors. A dirty un-American device brought in from third world countries. The labor contractors were serving hotels. All the behind the scenes unskilled type of jobs done in hotels. And don’t think the hotel owners did not know what was going on, too. I’d charge them - the owners - under RICO and teach them a lesson they would not soon forget. Anybody want to buy a hotel cheap? Lesson: Obey our laws. Its part of the social compact. Which includes the R&Fs.

Like they are going to sit there and get taken? Come ON man. They run any way they can, be it on foot or in a car. And hell, guess I would too if I knew they couldn't pursue me to due to the pursuer's own stupid laws.

Well, T/A, when you are understaffed and your men are running around like chickens with its head cut off, who can tell what silly things you’ll do? Maybe the driver can’t sue, I don’t know, but if the passengers can, then when a LE officer does things he ought to know are likely to cause harm to others, his employer may be financially liable. Pay up front or pay out back. The taxpayers will pay, in the end. So how smart is that?

Well aren't you liberals just swell. Thank God I'm just partisan to the truth and to no political party. Constitution and Libertarian parties are looking better than the Reps or Dems anyway to me,

I tend to think of it as the evolution of law, making changes that produce better results. More fairness. Less strictness. Perhaps more to share the burden. And more to share the rewards. Like a democracy?

Not an autocratic oligarchy.

[edit on 8/9/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite
I tend to think of it as the evolution of law, making changes that produce better results. More fairness. Less strictness...

Yeah well, as far as I'm concerned, they can evolutionize right back to the Constitution, cause the Patriot Act ain't gettin it.

I wonder how the Constitution is going to read in Spanish when the illegals finally take over and run the country...

"Nosotros la gente..."

And oh, how is America still going to be a melting pot of cultural bliss anymore when no one but them can buy property or invest in America anymore? And I suppose they will abolish all immigration laws? And where are all the illegal immigrants going to go then? Better watch out dear Canada, for surely you will get annexed into Aztlan as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join