It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant Says on CBS: In 20 Years, We'll Run America!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted by iori_komei

“ . . (1) I'm opposed to illegal immigrants . . (2) they have no right being here . . have no right to think they should get (3) stuff for breaking the law . . (4) them saying stuff like this . . (5) it just makes me wish we had an armed wall on the border. [Edited by Don W]

1) Prospectively, but not retroactively.
2) Agreed. But we have waited too long to enforce that now.
3) We feed our fellow human beings not so much because we love or approve of them - we may not know them - but because we love ourselves and want a clear conscience we get by doing right.
4) One person does not speak for 13 million people. I suspect he was a plant to jerk the jingoes string.
5) I am glad we don’t have an armed wall yet, but I admit we are moving in that direction. Disgraceful. Selfish. Disgusting. Shameful. Embarrassing. I’m saddened to think I live in a country where any of its citizens want to build a China Wall to keep out the world. Hypocrites.

[edit on 8/5/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Over my dead body. I have a sleeping gun that can just as easily be awakened, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Here, here brother, totally agree. I made a post about exactly this sometime ago, the increasing political muscle of illegal immigrants is a very real danger especial when you consider their mentally. Huh, Aztlan, not if I have anything to say about it.

There are many with your attitude, I am one of them!

Let them attempt to bring about Aztlan, that is all it would ever be, a fatal attempt.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
dunno, why don't you inform me from your personal expriences? What happened did they take their jobs? THEY TUUK AIR JIBS!?

No, I live in the Northeast, not so much a problem around here, and the job issue is only one of the problems that this open border is causing. But please continue with your derision in order to skirt the issues.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
WTF were they thinking?

why do the companies hire them then...

Because right now they can get away with it.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't indigenous mean native? I think it does and again correct me if I am wrong, but as I recall the Spanish all but wiped out the true natives/indigenous peoples of South American/Mexico correct? Yes I do think that is the case, therefore the majority are not Natives nor indigenous since they have to be descendants of Spain and not natives of the area or have I missed something here?

Me thinks someone might want to hand them a dictionary

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
LOL those mexican are crazy. Saying the US is their country! LOL.

The same problem the US have with mexican, in Puerto Rico is the same thing with dominicans. They come here and talk the same way, is all bs. They cant make there own country to work and have a good economy, neither they are going to take over another country. They are just dreaming. Just the fact that they have to move to another country should make them ashame of their nationality and the goverment of their country.

How they are going to take over the U.S.? Making tacos and chalupas? OHH I forgot Taco Bell is a U.S. company LOL even corporate america takes over the mexican cutlure.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

No, I live in the Northeast, not so much a problem around here, and the job issue is only one of the problems that this open border is causing. But please continue with your derision in order to skirt the issues.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
WTF were they thinking?

Link 1: So the drug cartels are at war and this in Mexico not in the US, so wth is the point of this link? It's not illegals specifically but it's Mexican Mafia types etc.. So just going to lump them all together eh?? They're the same?

Increasing drug use also plays a role. While "there's no one thing we can put our finger on, the increase in property crimes correlates with an increasing low-income population and increasing meth use," Ms. Yom says.

link 2: But you're trying to say Illegal Mexicans are responsible for Crystal Meth? ROFLMAO Hate to break it to you but most ICE is going to be made in meth labs inside the US. Non-illegals are capable of comitting any of these crimes. I don't think you can just point your finger and blame them, not everyone of them is going to be a criminal. I wonder what the ratio of citizens : illegals for crimes is? I'm willing to say the citizen number will be a lot higher...

link3: Damn that hospital policy of not be able to refuse admittance! I suppose illegals are the only ones who can't or don't pay right?

link 4: looks like we can thank our wonderful govt for that one.

Surely you could've done better.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Illeagle immagrants will be running the country.....?

Ok lets consider where these illeagle people are comming from, and it is not just the southern neibor. Attempting to get into the US illeagly the border patroll has also caught people from Lebonan, Irac, Syeria, if memery serves, and if not some other middle eastern countries.

So Illleagle immagrantss will be running the country......
ok so what will the country be like when that happens?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Again this thread is showing how people need to denied Ignorance.

Latinos and specially Mexican descendants have earned places in our government.

Shots you need a brushing on history because the Spaniards only wipe out the indigenous people in the Caribbean . . . Central and South America have still a very large population of Indigenous people and Also here in the US we still have Natives Americans.

of the 16 million eligible Latino voters in the 2004 election, just seven million cast ballots.

Yes Latinos can change this nation not matter if you people like it or not, it will not be tortillas or burritos but with initiative, education and politics.

www.voanews.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The lack of presence at the border is allowing crime in the region to flourish, smuggling illegals and drugs is big business. The hospital emergency room issue and now the social security issue is a big one, a burden on our society that can be avoided and one that does not to be there. Besides Lysergic, you are for rewarding people who’s first act in entering our county is breaking the law?

[edit on 5-8-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Yes Latinos can change this nation not matter if you people like it or not, it will not be tortillas or burritos but with initiative, education and politics.

Hey hey hey now! Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. I loves me some mexican (texmex) food!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Besides Lysergic, you are for rewarding people who’s first act in entering our county is breaking the law?

Do I? How am I for rewarding them, got some esplainin' to do

Before anyone feels like shoving a few more words in my mouth, I don't think illegal immigration is just. I do however feel blaming them for all of our pitfalls is kinda, well... retarded.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Hey hey hey now! Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. I loves me some Mexican (texmex) food!

No I will never do that . . . but during my times in the military and while station in 29 palms I learned what it was the true Mexican cuisine . . . trust me is nothing like what you eat in any fast food or Mexican chain restaurants in the US.

Actually most of their food contains no meat but beans, most of what we eat here as tagged Mexican is nothing than American manufactured.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite

posted by iori_komei

“ . . (1) I'm opposed to illegal immigrants . . (2) they have no right being here . . have no right to think they should get (3) stuff for breaking the law . . (4) them saying stuff like this . . (5) it just makes me wish we had an armed wall on the border. [Edited by Don W]

1) Prospectively, but not retroactively.
2) Agreed. But we have waited too long to enforce that now.
3) We feed our fellow human beings not so much because we love or approve of them - we may not know them - but because we love ourselves and want a clear conscience we get by doing right.
4) One person does not speak for 13 million people. I suspect he was a plant to jerk the jingoes string.
5) I am glad we don’t have an armed wall yet, but I admit we are moving in that direction. Disgraceful. Selfish. Disgusting. Shameful. Embarrassing. I’m saddened to think I live in a country where any of its citizens want to build a China Wall to keep out the world. Hypocrites.

[edit on 8/5/2006 by donwhite]

I guess I should be clearer when I say stuff, when I said stuff, I meant like jobs, that kind of stuff.

I don't want to keep out the world, just the illegal mexicans, and other people who would sneak in through the border.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Latinos? I though this topic was about Illegal Immigrants? Marge, surely your not attempting to say that all illegal immigrants are Latinos are you? I don't think anyone here has a problem with Latinos in general, just with illegals, the problems associated with them and an open border, and whatever goals they may have which I do not approve of.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Latinos? I though this topic was about Illegal Immigrants?

Well Illegal immigrants becomes legal citizens also

You forgot about Gonzales?

His parents were illegal immigrants when they came to this country look where their son is now.

If you don 't get the point . . . I pity you.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Latinos? I though this topic was about Illegal Immigrants? Marge, surely your not attempting to say that all illegal immigrants are Latinos are you? I don't think anyone here has a problem with Latinos in general, just with illegals, the problems associated with them and an open border, and whatever goals they may have which I do not approve of.

Not all latinos living in U.S. territory are illegal. Puerto Ricans are latino and are born U.S. citizen. Puerto Rico is U.S. territory. Waiting to be the 51 state.

I am not saying the illegal imigrants are all bad. But that attitude of here i am and all this will be mine is wrong. They should shut up and be like chinnese imigrants. They are everywere and nobody notice because they respect that where they are is not there country and should be thankfull that they have an opportunity to work and live in that country.

If mexican continue to express this way they deserve to get a bigger fence in the border.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm glad to see at least one Puerto Rican who anticipates with pleasure the statehood of Puerto Rico. I remember seeing independence demonstrations in the streets of San Juan and servicemen being gunned down in protest of their presence.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
I'm glad to see at least one Puerto Rican who anticipates with pleasure the statehood of Puerto Rico. I remember seeing independence demonstrations in the streets of San Juan and servicemen being gunned down in protest of their presence.
That was many years ago, that genaration is over. Now almost all the majority of voters are Pro Statehood. The freedom party is the minority and last election there party even got disqualified for lack of votes. We are waiting for congress to make a new referendum so we can vote for statehood. They would be always some revolutionary guys protesting, but they are only clueless students rebels that dont know what they are doing.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
So TrueAmerican, what was your original intent with this thread? Was it merely to rant, or was it simply to slander an entire ethnic group? And please don't accuse me of pulling the race card. The sad truth is that this is how your post reads.

Well, all I can say is that if the powers that be allowed a report like this on national TV, as in your face and inflammatory as it is to me, then by God this thread is my reply. Just as inflammatory and in your face as a friggin illegal immigrant getting on TV and telling me that they are going to run my country when they broke the law to be here in the first place. You know, SCREW THAT. The hell with terrorists, we got bigger problems with this issue, because they are already here and now have the damn audacity to say something like that on national TV.

America, you have been illegally invaded by around 13 million people, and some estimate by many more than that. Had any 13 million man army tried to invade us to our face, they would have been wiped out. But just like terrorists, they must use underhanded tactics to get their way. They must cheat. Skirt the system. Dig tunnels. Bribe officials. Work illegally, drain the system, undercut market labor rates, and not pay taxes. And now I gotta hear em tell me on TV that they're going to take over and run my country too? Well I got news for you Lysergic. While you sit and wait for your politicians to get in place to do something about this, another million people just crossed the border illegally. Maybe one of these days one of them will get your job. I'll take my chances with Westpoint, tyvm.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapture777
That was many years ago, that genaration is over. Now almost all the majority of voters are Pro Statehood.

Well, I hope that generation isn't over. Maybe they're just wiser. I'm glad to hear it anyway. I'd love to see Puerto Rico become a state. I wonder where they'd put that other star?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join