It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for all the aspiring prophets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Here you can announce the predictions that you feel the urge to communicate. They can be about anything.
I'll begin by predicting a cease fire, in regards to the Israeli-Hezbollah conflict, to be announced in five days. That's August 10th.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I also predict that the UN will impose sanctions on Iran - August 31st 2006

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
I'll begin by predicting a cease fire, in regards to the Israeli-Hezbollah conflict, to be announced in five days. That's August 10th.

I hope your prediction comes true! Only sooner!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I predict that before the presidential election of 2008, there will be a form, or at the least a publicly thwarted, biological attack in the United States, that will create such havoc and chaos that the elections will be put off. Bush will use his "war time presidential powers" to stay in office longer using some loophole that was found in the Patriot Act II. When the people rebel, numerous executive orders will be put into place, the people will be controlled, life will seriously change.

Well, if it happens just like that, don't forget that I predicted it as I don't think rushing online will be a possibility!

Now let's all hope that I will be proven wrong!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I predict George Bush will pull all military forces out of Iraq tomorrow and convince Israel to do the same from Lebanon. If this prediction comes true no one will be more surprised than me. I do have a rather impressive prediction percentage....100% misses!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
I predict George Bush will pull all military forces out of Iraq tomorrow and convince Israel to do the same from Lebanon. If this prediction comes true no one will be more surprised than me. I do have a rather impressive prediction percentage....100% misses!

That is so very unlikely that if it were to occur, I would be the first to declare you as a prophet! Wouldn't that be a dream? I would be so happy. What would your predictions on the outcomes of the areas we pull out of be?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
I would be so happy. What would your predictions on the outcomes of the areas we pull out of be?

The nonallseeing minus mystic SkyWay predicts............after all military operations cease and everyone goes home the Middle East will become a rain forest and every kind of exotic flower and fruit will flourish! Furthermore! The Arabs and Jews will discover that they like each other and millions of Arabs will convert to Judaism, and millions of Jews will convert to Islam! Now, having said that, I'll run for cover.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
New prediction, there will never be a cease fire. We will all die very soon. Gloom! Gloom! Gloom!

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Madonna will go bald.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Michael Jackson will live forever!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Of course he will live forever. After all of the PLASTIC surgery he's had he is 99% non-biodegradable! Jackson is more plastic than a Barbie doll!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

Of course he will live forever. After all of the PLASTIC surgery he's had he is 99% non-biodegradable! Jackson is more plastic than a Barbie doll!

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I predict that America will be ambushed by a surprise nuclear attack on a collection of coastal U.S. cities, including D.C. This Iranian-backed attack will ensure our country will be thrown into chaos, and any potential nuclear response on our end will be thwarted when it's discovered that Russia was in confederacy with Iran on the plan, and are threatening an all out nuke exchange with the U.S. if we respond to Iran in kind.

Given the devastation and humanitarian crisis, the U.S. will back down, pull it's troops out of Iraq -- leaving it open to Iranian domination -- and will no longer by a player on the world stage.

That being said, it will give Iran and its allies (Russia and China) the ability to conduct a conventional war across the Middle East, with the ultimate goal of wiping Israel off the map and creating a Shi'ite dominated government in control of the world's oil supply.

Granted, this idea is far from original. Bible prophecy proponents have been issuing this warning for awhile. But the feared Aug. 22 deadline makes it seem like a real possibility now.

That is if you can satisfy the idea that Iran has the capability of launching some form of nuke attack on America, even though our intel insists it doesn't have the ability yet.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Iran will have a covert small-scale (to our standards) nuclear test on August 22nd, 2006. This will be their answer.

They'll lead reconstruction of Tyre & S. Lebanon's infastructure, making it even more of their outpost than before.

Perhaps a nuclear strike will be delivered through primitive means (suicide bomber, terrorist) through a hezbollah proxy somewhere in Israel. On the 22nd? I highly doubt it..

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
huh? but i thought...

PREDICTIONS & PROPHECIES FORUM UPDATE

From this point forward, this forum is for the discussion of predictions from modern previously-published clairvoyants (with links), ancient prophecies, and not the random posting of member's predictions.

Member predictions, posted after the date of this notice (without prior permission from board staff) will be deleted without warning.

To obtain permission to post your prediction, contact any SuperMod, Admin, or the moderators of this forum. When posting, reference who supplied you with advance permission.

...or did i miss something?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by karby
huh? but i thought...

PREDICTIONS & PROPHECIES FORUM UPDATE

From this point forward, this forum is for the discussion of predictions from modern previously-published clairvoyants (with links), ancient prophecies, and not the random posting of member's predictions.

Member predictions, posted after the date of this notice (without prior permission from board staff) will be deleted without warning.

To obtain permission to post your prediction, contact any SuperMod, Admin, or the moderators of this forum. When posting, reference who supplied you with advance permission.

...or did i miss something?

come on dude, stop being such a dweeb. it's just one thread.

new topics

top topics

join