It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implant, What Happened to my Ear?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hello all,

"long time reader, first time poster" lol

anyways, I have a story I need to share and I want to hear some of you opinions on this.

first off, let me tell you that I understand skepticism, because I am one.
secondly, what I will tell you is 100% true, I have no reason to make stupid like this up.

Ok, so one day, about 2-3 months ago, I was home after a late night partying. I was kind of tired (hungover :roll
and I figured I'd take a nap before work. So around 3pm I layed down on the couch and just drifted into sleep for a while.

About an hour later (4ish), I woke up and checked the time, then closed my eyes again, I remember that no one was home, and my two dogs were upstairs. The next thing I recall was that I couldn't move at all, completely "paralyzed" all i could do was breathe. I should also mention that i was laying on my side with the right side of my . facing upwards.

As i layed there, I couldnt open my eyes or anything but just breathe, I started to get really really paranoid, I could "sense" (for lack of a better term), a presense next to the couch, i kept seeing a dark shape in my mind, like a dark figure moving up the side of the couch towards my .. At this point, my heart was fricken pounding hard and i was absolutley freaking the hell out.

Then i could feel this "force" come right up in front of my ., and the next thing i felt was this really sharp pain in my right ear, deep within it. Almost like a needle, and then, all of the sudden, i opened my eyes and "POP!" my right ear popped really hard and rang for about 15mins. I was so fricken scared, I ran upstairs and paced around for about five mins then had a cigarette to calm myself down.

I've only shared this story with a few close friends and I felt that this community might have some insight on WTF happened to me haha.

seriously, messed up #.

I have one more story, that I'll post some other time, something that happened to my Dad when he was about 16 years old.

Thanks a lot for reading this, I look forward to your feedback.

Jakob

[edit on 5-8-2006 by jakob]

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 5-8-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
What you described sounds like sleep paralysis followed by a hypnopompic (sp?) hallucination. I wouldn't worry about it happens to alot of people.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by unconscious_war
What you described sounds like sleep paralysis followed by a hypnopompic (sp?) hallucination. I wouldn't worry about it happens to alot of people.

I don't understand how you can have make a solution like that, you don't feel PAIN in hallucination. I think you where in contact with some being, seens you felt it's presence.

It's quite obvious there is something not 100% right about what happend, i don't see how people. Also i want to know whos been sleep paralysed for no apparent reasion without sensing anything.

I suggest you go check your air incase, i have heard stories about aliens putting devices in the ear of some people, but not in a painfull way.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Jakob, welcome!

You might want to read up on other abduction stories on this forum to see if you find anything sounding familiar.

Sounds like quite a few other *abduction* stories to me. Have you had your ear checked? Either visually or by visiting a doctor? Do you have any memories from the past of similar incidents? Have you noticed any changes physically afterwards?

Like everyone else i have to base this on personal belief and what sounds logical/plausible/true in my opinion since there is no credible physical proof/evidence presented that i´m aware of (like an implant). I´m leaning towards the theory of that you remember what you are allowed to remember. If your memory is not swept totally clean you are remembering this for a purpose (disclosure perhaps?).

Generally i will not rule out sleep paralysis in cases like this but somehow my "gut feeling" tells me that there are also a lot of genuine cases. So far my "gut feeling" has proven to be very accurate within most aspects of life and i trust it until i can prove it wrong!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I got this ringing in my ears too one time I couldn't move, it was weird.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK

Originally posted by unconscious_war

I don't understand how you can have make a solution like that, you don't feel PAIN in hallucination. I think you where in contact with some being, seens you felt it's presence.

It's quite obvious there is something not 100% right about what happend, i don't see how people. Also i want to know whos been sleep paralysed for no apparent reasion without sensing anything.

I suggest you go check your air incase, i have heard stories about aliens putting devices in the ear of some people, but not in a painfull way.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by InSaneTK]

I have hypnopompic and hypnogogic dreams a lot, and it's a pretty common occurrence for me to hear things like that. Usually it's more like I start the dream with the memory that I just heard something really loud, a gunshot or explosion that 'wakes me up'. I lay there for a few seconds trying to figure out what just happened, then the dream starts. (I'm not really awake, more like a very lucid dream)

Sometimes the dream ends with a bang too. It usually makes sense in the context of the dream, if I let it end naturally. If I force my way out of the dream, I hear the bang (sometimes it sounds like someone tossing a pot of water on a fire, an explosive hiss), followed by a jolt like I was struck.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The Grey's do put the audio/visual implant in threw the right ear. However, when mine was put in it didn't hurt. If this is what was happening so to say and you moved around it might have hurt if it wasn't done right.

Keep a check and let us know if you have any scroll like (somewhat like ticker tape) happenings or any thing else unusual.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
thanks for all of the replies guys, yea I really dont know what it was. I've considered the possibility of an auditory/sensory hallucination, but the part that always gets me is, that incredible sharp throbbing pain i had, and the way my ear rang for around 15 mins afterwards.

I dont know...

anyways, I think I'm going to post that story about my dad later today, it's pretty wierd.

thanks for welcoming me to ats

jakob

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Will be waiting to read your dad's story.

new topics

top topics

join