It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genocide and Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I just checked wikipedia's definition of genocide and it seems Iran is pretty high up there on the ways to detect genocide here is the link. en.wikipedia.org... But if you don't want to check it out here is the scale to identify a genocide or if one is taking place.

Stage Characteristics Preventive measures
Classification People are divided into "us and them". "The main preventive measure at this early stage is to develop universalistic institutions that transcend... divisions."
Symbolization "When combined with hatred, symbols may be forced upon unwilling members of pariah groups..." "To combat symbolization, hate symbols can be legally forbidden… as can hate speech".
Dehumanization "Dehumanization overcomes the normal human revulsion against murder." "Hate propaganda should be banned, hate crimes and atrocities should be promptly punished."
Organization "Genocide is always organized... Special army units or militias are often trained and armed..." "To combat this stage, membership in these militias should be outlawed."
Polarization "Hate groups broadcast polarizing propaganda..." "Prevention may mean security protection for moderate leaders or assistance to human rights groups..."
Identification "Victims are identified and separated out because of their ethnic or religious identity..." "At this stage, a Genocide Alert must be called..."
Extermination "It is "extermination" to the killers because they do not believe their victims to be fully human." "At this stage, only rapid and overwhelming armed intervention can stop genocide. Real safe areas or refugee escape corridors should be established with heavily armed international protection."
Denial "The perpetrators... deny that they committed any crimes..." "The response to denial is punishment by an international tribunal or national courts."

Many can and probably will
argue that Israel has done the same thing but I wish to keep the focus on Iran please. It looks to me Iran is on step 6 I heard somewhere that Iran has passed a law making jews were a piece of colored cloth so people know what religion you are. I doubt that they will get to step 7 soon or possibly ever because they know there nuclear plants will get bombed so they would wait until they have neuclear capability. But they possibly can get a nuke from North Korea.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Well the US administration already did the step 8 towards muslims. That's why Bush Co. should be prosecuted for war crimes.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
well I don't think Bush or his administration have done steps 5,6 or 7. Genocide always starts off small I think Sunni and Shia in Iraq are trying to kill eachother and i think the sectarian violence in Iraq should be called genocide. And it just started off with a few killings now look at it. I hope there isn't a civil war there there are too many war torn countries already.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinstopshere
Many can and probably will
argue that Israel has done the same thing but I wish to keep the focus on Iran please. It looks to me Iran is on step 6 I heard somewhere that Iran has passed a law making jews were a piece of colored cloth so people know what religion you are. I doubt that they will get to step 7 soon or possibly ever because they know there nuclear plants will get bombed so they would wait until they have neuclear capability. But they possibly can get a nuke from North Korea.

wiqapedia isnt reliable as most information is biased or completly taken out of preportion.

if you search the forum you will see most of what you have posted as be debunked over and over again,

use the search function

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I just checked wikipedia's definition of genocide and it seems Iran is pretty high up there on the ways to detect genocide here is the link. en.wikipedia.org... But if you don't want to check it out here is the scale to identify a genocide or if one is taking place.

Genocide against who?

Do you actually have any proof that genocide is being commited.

It looks to me Iran is on step 6 I heard somewhere that Iran has passed a law making jews were a piece of colored cloth so people know what religion you are. I doubt that they will get to step 7 soon or possibly ever because they know there nuclear plants will get bombed so they would wait until they have neuclear capability. But they possibly can get a nuke from North Korea.

Jews in Iran do not have to wear any special piece of clothing. This has been exposed as a lie and a myth. Even iranian jews have said it is not true.

The true genocide is against the Iranian people. Look at your list and you will realise all those things are happening to Iran today. False lies are being spread and propaganda is being created to prepare everybody for attacks against Iran. Im not saying a war will happen but peoples minds are being brain washed with lies against Iran.

Just a few months ago bush was trying to convince people to be able to use "tacticle" nuclear bombs against Iranian targets even though there is no proof that Iran has a nuclear weapons program.

If a genocide does happen it will be against the Iranians by the Americans, Israelis,British and Austrailians.

If any genocide i

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I am not saying Iran is commiting genocide I am saying they are possibly in the first steps of genocide.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
And I heard on foxnews president bush speak out about the law about the different color cloth to identify jews, and christians. If I remember correctly he said Iran was following the steps of nazi germany. And wikipedia is almost as acurate as Britanncia they did a study on the subject.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
President Bush should shut the hell up,at least Iran does not keep people in bantustans like the racist aphartied state Israel which racist USA bankrolls..and the racist US militry in Iraq has murdered 100,000's of Iraqis in an attempt to subjugate Iraq under a puppet regime with racists zionist americans stealing their natural resources while the Iraqis get bombed out homes and cities..

..for example the American bastards put the oil money in a 'reconstuction fund' in US dollars, they then pay their thousands of facist contractors ridiculous salaries like a $1000 / day..to work on or guard useless 'reconstruction products' the Iraqis get nothing while racists get rich and they are the same bastards that give money to the zionist racist aphartied state.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
please I do not want any swearing and profanity on my forum. Also please keep on topic I have seen many forums spiral out of control and I don't want the same here

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
America is guilty of genocide against Native Americians and Africans. Yet we overlook our evils and find it easy to kill even more innocents in the Middle East.
Bush is full of crap, he and his rich friends continue to get richer and richer and richer while the price of oil soars due to speculation(which Bush could remedy if he was a good as opposed to selfish person)because of his adventures in the Middle East. He speaks of liberty,yet America is a police state literally. We incarcerate more people per capita than China and numerous other countries we as America claim are bad human rights offenders. This is such hogwash, I have worked in the Federal Law enoforcment system as a memeber of the Department of Justice but I resigned because of the misguided vision of that aspect of my government.
America guided by the Zionists is trying to upset the world order. This is evident in my nation's backing of Israel no matter what it does. We are so biased here its not even funny. We should have told Israel to stand down on day one of this conflict.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Please excuse my spelling errors in my last post. I forgot to check it before I posted it.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
spinstopshere It's difficult to conduct such a discussion without things getting emotional.

About Iran: I don't think there will be genocide agains jews in Iran. It is in their interest to point out that jews have good life in Iran, as part of the claim jews don't need a country of their own. For this reason they always say that there is a happy jewish community in Iran with equal rights, they have representation, and they don't want to leave.
Of course is all untrue, but the government won't allow a genocide, as it's weakens it's main massage to the world.
(fact is they have very no rights, puppet representation and are forbidden from leaving. See here: en.wikipedia.org... )

They're well on the way to sanctioning genoside on jews in Israel ("must be wipet off the map), but not in Iran.

Note - I see a lot of people getting excited about zionism. Here's what the meaning of the word is:

a policy for establishing and developing a national homeland for Jews in Palestine
From here:
dictionary.reference.com...

As you can see, it's a good word. Use it a lot.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Most Americans are rational and know whats going on, but Americas sham democracy-the 2 party system-insures that the government is always right wing and militant, if America were a real democracy where other parties were allowed to compete, the govenment would not be supporting racist israel and starting genocidal wars over and over agina..we need a real democarcy in America..which means the current system, constitution will need to be disposed and replaced by parliamentary democracy(s).

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Why do you think that if the US will switch to parliamentary democracy (like in Israel), then the US will stop supporting Israel?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The difference is in Israel Palestinians are not allowed to vote, or move, or travel, no civil/human/equal rights, segregation of Israeli Arabs and wide-spread discrimination, deportation and terminated citizenship of anyone who marries a Palestinain..yes if your an Israeli and you marry someone in Ramallah, they strip you of your citizenship and force you to leave 'Israel' and then you have to live with her in Ramallah...look at these population #'s from the CIA world factbook:

ARAB

1,270,423 Pal. Gaza
2,460,492 Pal. WB
1,428,757 Israeli Pal. Arab
----------

JEW (total includes all settlers)
---------

and yet Arabs have 2% of the seats in the Knesset..it's called a racist aphartied state!

[edit on 9-8-2006 by jajabinks]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
THREAD HIJACK ALERT!

Move it to PTS, Jaja......

Spinstopshere,

I don't really believe that Iran would be capable of committing planned genocide against anyone. Maybe some of their wacky Mullahs have secret ambitions agaist the Jews, the Sunnis, the Wahabis, the decadent colonial Europeans, the Great Satan Americans, etc. etc......but methinks the Iranian people on the whole are decent, educated moderates who just want to prosper and live well like the rest of us, and would never let that happen.......

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I think it is unlikely too but hey you never know. Food for thought.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros
THREAD HIJACK ALERT!

Move it to PTS, Jaja......

Jaja has moved it to PTS. He is now banished to PTS for awhile for his political hijacking of this thread. That is the only forum he has access to.

Let that serve as a warning.

Now, can we please get back on topic?

wupy

top topics

join