It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India to Explain ET Contact?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   

On one side the largest democracy of the world, India, is eager to explain to its citizens and to the world about the ongoing contacts with the UFOs and extra-terrestrials.

On the other hand there are invisible untold international protocols that prohibit doing anything that may cause worldwide fear and panic.

Recently India has seen enormous news on UFO contacts and secret UFO bases in Himalayas near the Chinese bases. In Ladakh, for example the locals clearly point out the everyday phenomenon of large triangular spacecrafts coming out below the ground and Indian security forces protecting them.

Military officials and politicians have confessed the fact that India has been contacted. India has been told the rules of the Universe.

www.book-of-thoth.com...

Now what’s happening here? I’ve even heard that ‘Aliens’ have given Indian scientists the secrets to construct anti gravity craft! Farfetched? Incredible? You bet.
But what on earth are Indian scientists doing up on the Himalayas right now? Not sight seeing for sure!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
First of all, this article: www.indiadaily.com... was dated January of 06. So if India was really contemplating on disclosure, why haven't they done it yet? Second of all, I do not know much about "indiadaily.com," but for all I know it could be the equivalent to something like National Enquirer. The internet has many "news sources" that are very questionable. I especially would probably not believe anything from a site called "book of thoth."

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Is it just me or is the UFO activity higher then anything before? Maybe they have desided to show themself? or want everyone to see UFOs?

I do not question that UFOs exsist, i know it's real and i know there are many aliens visiting our planet 24/7, it's just a matter of time before we know

Kinda sick to say this but i look forward to the shadow goverement people and those who work with them dies, so new people take controll and realize what kind of # that really is happening.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I do not know much about "indiadaily.com," but for all I know it could be the equivalent to something like National Enquirer.

Hi Diplomat,

I think you might be interested in the thread below, which contains numerous comments about India Daily:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All the best,

Isaac Koi

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Yeah! I think India Daily is crap too. Well most of it.

But what I was intrigued about was the fact that Indian scientists have camped high in the Himalayas. For what purpose? And these guys aren't environmentalists or glacier experts. They are space scientists and aeronautical and electronic engineers!
Darn! I wish I knew what they are up to!
And what the hell's going on.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Diplomat, Just imagining this is true. Something like this would take ALOT of time and discussion to come to a confident decision because on the one hand you could become a super power in exchange for secrecy on the matter, Or become known as a truthful country who is the first to come out with the long awaited truth.

That wouldnt take just a few weeks, Or months most probably for that matter. If this is true then I seriously doubt that they will open up to the world quite yet, Or probably not at all if they accept that position.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
India Daily folks......

Just reading the title, that's the first thing that came to mind.... Then, saw it was a different link. So, I read a sentence into it, then....(better check the article source), and sure enough....India Daily. Enough to make you stop right there...might as well have said Weekly World News, but then, WWW is BETTER reporting! At least WWW will give you names, instead of "some scientists"...

Throw that article right in with the other ID ones......

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
ok had a good look around on google earth , you may be interested in this bunker entrance in the mountains north of LEH airport and town

here are the co-ords:

34 13 56 02 N 77 37 04 33 E

if that doesnt work zoom in on the LEH airport and go north east.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Not again.This stuff has been discussed soo many times
ps:gazrok long time no see.Were you busy?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Ailens are in India and have told India the Laws of the Universe...ok...then someone tell me why India has atomic weapons pointed at Pakistan which cost millions and yet many people in India live on the Poverty line or in slums?. Surely an advanced ET race would teach India that playing with nuclear weapons and doing nothing to help it's people is wrong?

Nah, if India were going to disclose, it would have happened by now!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
just came across this topic and i belive that india must know somthing that the rest of the world dosn't coz belive it or not all of asia is becoming more advanced than the rest of the world....

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Why would anyone make an announcement that they're going to make an announcement, and then tell everybody what the announcement is going to be about? Huh? Why not just make the announcement and be done with it?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Probably the Indians want to master the technologies first before announcing it to the world? So they can claim intellectual property rights on alien tech?

I know one scientist who's been to the Himalayas. BUT THE GUY REFUSES TO DIVULGE ANYTHING! Says some high altitude experiments are going on. But he also said that this is mind blowing stuff!!

Darn! The plot thickens!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Ailens are in India and have told India the Laws of the Universe...ok...then someone tell me why India has atomic weapons pointed at Pakistan which cost millions and yet many people in India live on the Poverty line or in slums?. Surely an advanced ET race would teach India that playing with nuclear weapons and doing nothing to help it's people is wrong?

Nah, if India were going to disclose, it would have happened by now!

I agree with you. Extraterrestrials are not conveying new information with the Indians. The Americans are conveying new information with the Indians.

You can easy follow how it goes in this.

You are aware that Nazis were making saucer like crafts and that these designs were taken by the Americans after world war 2 and now America is teaching her allies these advance technologies.

The extraterrestrials quite frankly from what I know wouldn't tolerate India or any government around the world, except for Sweden.

I believe if there are any members here from Sweden, they can rightfully say that their government as far as they know isn't conveying new informaiton with extraterrestrials.

Well there are extraterrestrials here, but what are they doing?

Observing us... watching us... learning and predicting us...

What for?

Just wait and find out in 2012... but it isn't the sort of invasion that Herbert George Wells argued to come to Earth. Because if that was the case, they would have invaded and taken over the Earth hundreds of thousands of years ago when they first visited this planet.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Timeseer]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
Is it just me or is the UFO activity higher then anything before? Maybe they have desided to show themself? or want everyone to see UFOs?

I do not question that UFOs exsist, i know it's real and i know there are many aliens visiting our planet 24/7, it's just a matter of time before we know

Kinda sick to say this but i look forward to the shadow goverement people and those who work with them dies, so new people take controll and realize what kind of # that really is happening.

that is also what i have noticed. there are many new UFO and alien videos coming out nowadays and one of them was in my hometown Bacolod City, Philippines.
A girl, using her own cellphone camera, took a pic of herself. After the take, she checked out the result and she saw an alien-like face behind her. i don't have any source in the internet because it is difficult to find one. i got the news from the Philippine's leading news channel ABS-CBN during their nightly news program TV PATROL WORLD. it was this week. i think it was tuesday. i will try to post that pic as soon as i find them.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Military officials and politicians have confessed the fact that India has been contacted. India has been told the rules of the Universe.

If they know the secrets of the universe how come they're still a third world
country?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Originally posted by mikesingh

If they know the secrets of the universe how come they're still a third world
country?

Actually India is not considered a Third World country anymore. Sure some parts are below poverty, but India is well on its way of becoming a leading power.

new topics

top topics

join