It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews caused all the wars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
OK so I just heard the line about Mel Gibsons stating "Jews caused all the wars" which I guess being drunk is no big deal, yet when drunk it does pull out partial truth of deep seated issues. Anyway my question is this. If you are familar with history and well anti-Jewish folks what would the basis be to blame the Jews for wars? The state of Israel itself and its location? Some other conspiracy I am unaware of?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Maybe it's because he blames them for the death of his Savior? lol

I have no clue to be honest, seems someone can't hold their liqour all too well...

Ya know, since this has happened, it's changed my opinion of Mel(not that it was very high to begin with, well mad max days he was uber *thunderdome chant*), however in craziness he's got nothing on Tom Cruise.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I would guess that Mel Gibson never did exceptionally well in his elementary school history classes. The Jews caused the Japanese to attack China and, later, to attack the United States during WWII? Yes, those Japanese Zionists certainly are a threat, eh?

I don't want to excuse Mel for his statements but he was, indeed, intoxicated and, perhaps he was diswrought over the deaths of countless innocent Lebanese. Heck, war is, in itself, something to be saddened over. Nevertheless, to blame the Jews for every war ever fought certainly is a stupid statement.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Did the Jews cause the Antipathy between the Navaho and Hopi indians??? Or howabout the first Peloponnesian war?

Look, the fact that he was drunk doesn't mean anything; it just shows his REAL nature underneath. Some guys hit on their male friends. Other blame Jews. BOTH had it within them, or it wouldn't come out.

Altered states cannot cause you to become or to do something you're otherwise not.

Except that one time, at the Judas Priest concert. When I started turning into a bear. THAT was caused by one of K.K.'s guitar solos. . . . and something an argumentative caterpilar told me to do.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I think he spent too much time in hollywood and not enough time in reality..Anyways he's a nut now...and I don't like him at all.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Perhaps there is some truth to it as they were the ones who created Hollywood and now of course all of the wars with their neighbors. It boggles my mind of how everyone continues to hate those guys, but perhaps their secret to success is of being as annoying as they can be.

top topics

join